What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
The intent of GOP was clear when they way they tried to hide the identity of Kasab. Can you seriously believe that after providing complete address to GOP it took them months to admit it. This clearly proved that they were trying to cover up. Now when at the satrt of investigation this was what you were doing in the name of coportation. How do you think people of India will feel.

Mumbai attack was not a small attack and GOP did said they want to coporate but what they did later clearly showed what they are upto.
I do not think anyone in India believe that pakistan will help India. This is going on with different purpose. Everyone knows the result.

It is unfortunate that 2 countries are in this kind of relationship where some people take pleasure in killing children and kids (No matter who that person is). Think if both sides take it to next level, this place will be hell. On the other hand if we become friends, I do not know how many of you can imagine the benfits of it.

Instead of wasting time in debates PPP government should bring the mumbai attacks perpetrators to justice

Indian politcians have been playing a cat and mouse game with the Mumbai evidence.

India wants to prolong this issue as long as possible, so they can milk the maximum international PR from this, both in terms of sympathy for India and terrorism label on Pakistan.

It also gives India a convenient excuse to delay talks on other matters, sideline Kashmir, and keep the Indian public pumped up on jingoism.

I want someone from Pakistan to answer my question, was Pakistan not covering up by taking months to admit Kasab is from Pak.

Haha. The day Pakistan admits guilt for Mumbai attacks is the day I eat my shoes.

Its never going to happen.

Indians are fools as usual. They let this crap happen in their country. They should learn from China how to handle Islamic extremism.

I want someone from Pakistan to answer my question, was Pakistan not covering up by taking months to admit Kasab is from Pak.
What difference does it make? Why was your navy and nsg fast asleep? Where were they? Why did it take so long to neutralize a few kids with AKs? Be more worried about the indian nationals who helped carry out the attack. Be more worried about the naxals who pose more risk. There are already 13 naxal affected states. Mangalore and Orissa and all other bjp led states meanwhile, are hotbed for hindu extremism. Find out why karkare was killed. Solve shamjota express bomb suspects. 70 of our nationals were killed. We are first to be making demands to hindustan. If india won't cooperate, we don't need to waste time even dealing with them. They can all go to hell, we don't care for them.

I don't know what is running into minds of india and indians.. once they accuse pakistan for doing terrorism in their country, then they start complaining that pakistan is not helping them..

If you guyz really want the solution, then stop blamming job.. and this is what rehman malik says.. The headline was only to show that pakistan is also trying to help india while finding the solution... BUT here indians again done same blaming job..

Carry on, may be you manage in degrading pakistan (which is the main purpose of whole drama), not finding the solution, and solving the problem..

What difference does it make? Why was your navy and nsg fast asleep? Where were they? Why did it take so long to neutralize a few kids with AKs? Be more worried about the indian nationals who helped carry out the attack. Be more worried about the naxals who pose more risk. There are already 13 naxal affected states. Mangalore and Orissa and all other bjp led states meanwhile, are hotbed for hindu extremism. Find out why karkare was killed. Solve shamjota express bomb suspects. 70 of our nationals were killed. We are first to be making demands to hindustan. If india won't cooperate, we don't need to waste time even dealing with them. They can all go to hell, we don't care for them.

To add few more points to your post

And then you come back shouting about Indian bombings in Pakistan, Indian involvement in Balochistan, Indian retaliation with so many bombings in Pakistan after 26/11 without any proof.....

What you sow is what you reap you need to understand that.... though India is not even involved yet as there are no proofs.

To add few more points to your post

And then you come back shouting about Indian bombings in Pakistan, Indian involvement in Balochistan, Indian retaliation with so many bombings in Pakistan after 26/11 without any proof.....

What you sow is what you reap you need to understand that.... though India is not even involved yet as there are no proofs.

Why the f*ck shouldnt we? your bloody india was the one who pointed at ISI after Shamjota Express blasts --and it was only then that you ********* realized that it was actually an indian job (with some high ranking military officials involved as well)

our government is too cowardly to actively pursue indian meddling in Afghanistan. It just means that to deal with dirty work, we will play dirty too.......(i heard that indian defence attache in kabul lost his head after a nice boom-boom session ;))

be more pragmatic. Don't be a chest-thumping saffron wala. We already know how to deal with your kind.

And quite frankly, Pakistan doesn't take india very seriously. To do so would be hard.

but a pickle box, soap, and fake phone transcripts are enough proof. it was indian hotel workers who had a room with ammunition and magazines and grenades ready for them :)

Why the f*ck shouldnt we? your bloody india was the one who pointed at ISI after Shamjota Express blasts --and it was only then that you ********* realized that it was actually an indian job (with some high ranking military officials involved as well)

our government is too cowardly to actively pursue indian meddling in Afghanistan. It just means that to deal with dirty work, we will play dirty too.......(i heard that indian defence attache in kabul lost his head after a nice boom-boom session ;))

be more pragmatic. Don't be a chest-thumping saffron wala. We already know how to deal with your kind.

And quite frankly, Pakistan doesn't take india very seriously. To do so would be hard.

The level of finance which Pakistan has the area which India has and the level of finance which India has and the area which Pakistan has if Indians were to support to such thing everyone knows who will be in advantage.

Anyways no Indian supports terrorism as a tool or some nut head who feels proud of some person's head getting blown off.

But as per your post you have acknowledged indirectly about the Kabul bombings. If you did such a great job why dont you acknowledge in the public for that. Fearing Indians kya? Go ahead accept it. Or if some one else has done it then go ahead to media and praise it for doing such a great deed to have blown off head of a person. Scared of Indians???:smitten:

but a pickle box, soap, and fake phone transcripts are enough proof. it was indian hotel workers who had a room with ammunition and magazines and grenades ready for them :)

And your govenment said it was a Pakistani and banned your organizations at the end of the day.

Your own illusions and stories and not going to do any good to you because Indians made you accept it and your govenment accepted it. How much you cry at the end you will have to see the mirror.

Just out of interest...
Chidambaram was a lawyer by profession before he got into politics.
What was Rehman Malik's profession?

But as per your post you have acknowledged indirectly about the Kabul bombings. If you did such a great job why dont you acknowledge in the public for that. Fearing Indians kya? Go ahead accept it. Or if some one else has done it then go ahead to media and praise it for doing such a great deed to have blown off head of a person. Scared of Indians???:smitten:

i dont have proof that we had anything to do with it. I'm not even involved in intelligence or military circles at this time.....

Has nothing to do with fearing some short indians. But it's just a game being played by both sides. You create sabotage in Baluchistan, we will make your life HELL in Afghanistan. We dont need to meddle in Kashmir, because they themselves are starting to rise against indian army presence.

Look at Sri Nagar --where every day there are shuttered protests. The locals all wave Pakistani flags from dawn till dusk. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom