What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Pilot , sure will get a WARM welcome by the comanding officer at Bankok. :P

I still find the whole thing confusing why do Pilots form such a reputeable AirForce make such mistake , If these would have been Saudis then it would be alrit but By a US Pilot especially during the time when his nation is at WAR . Recklessness that should be charged with a code of conduct.

Pretty much, I'm going to Thailand next Summer going to be pretty good, If I say so myself ;D

Umm merge with the thread I put up, but anyway can't get any prime time in the Media ehhh?? Just hold some of our Marines, guarantee you'll get some airtime :P

USA thinks that it can enter any country's airspace anytime at its own will.

Probably it forgot this -

1960 U-2 incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and this -

Hainan Island incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

USA is an ally of India. So, we diplomatically asked the plane to land for inspection.

The last time a military plane from a hostile country entered our airspace without permit, we shot it down -

Atlantique Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh yeah show us who's boss,

-I'm so intimidated with a country that has 400 million people living under a dollar a day..
-More people have aids in India than any other country in the world, 16 million...
-Your armed forces, yeah pretty much have you to start feeding them they look bulimic, even surprised how they can carry a weapon, very ill equiped, etc..

-I would go on but I don't want to be flamed by 1.1 billion people..

-I'm so intimidated with a country that has 400 million people living under a dollar a day..
-More people have aids in India than any other country in the world, 16 million...
-Your armed forces, yeah pretty much have you to start feeding them they look bulimic, even surprised how they can carry a weapon, very ill equiped, etc..

dont bother,you can beat the 1.1 billion easily in a flaming competition!

Since you are one of the rapidily growing regional economic powers put more money into the people living in your country, otherwise they'll turn against you..First focus on your people once everything is pretty stable, yeah that 32 billions dollar plus defense budget maybe even more.. Put it into your country first eliminate poverty, corruption, etc.. Then focus on trying to catch up to China, Japan, Israel, and of course the U.S but it doesn't matter don't heed someones point..Just keep buying military hardware from us, were glad to oblige you :D

Yes, please go on and also show off your American education.

Read this -

India HIV caseload seen dramatically lower | Reuters

and this -
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2155rank.html

AIDS prevalence rate - USA - 0.6, India - 0.3

:lol:

Yes, India has a huge population of poor people. But it knows how to protect its airspace unlike Pakistan where US drones enter anytime and fire at will.

And yes, no one needs to be intimidated by the great USA, a nation which has been in recession since 2007, is in a debt of $11 trillion and owes China $750 billion.

Yes right, last time i checked your fully armed, lethal and well nourished army were paying bribes to sandal wearing taliban to stay alive. :rofl:

Isn't it enough embarrassment to fight your own creation that you added bribery episode to that glorious list?

And no, you were already flamed by 5+ billion population of earth. Dont add another 1.1 billion to it. :woot:

Yes, please go on and also show off your American education.

Read this -

India HIV caseload seen dramatically lower | Reuters

and this -
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2155rank.html

AIDS prevalence rate - USA - 0.6, India - 0.3

:lol:

Yes, India has a huge population of poor people. But it knows how to protect its airspace unlike Pakistan where US drones enter anytime and fire at will.

And yes, no one needs to be intimidated by the great USA, a nation which has been in recession since 2007, is in a debt of $11 trillion and owes China $750 billion.

Huge amount of poor people lol? you have more people in poverty than the U.S population itself.. I'm surprise you even know numbers like those considering the fact we still have a GDP annual of 14 trillion..yes, we are in debt and it's more than 11 trillion dollars but thank you for your sincere sympathy, yes we owe China money tell that to my government I highly doubt will pay it back..I'm not going to go down this road, I have better things to do then shut up kid living on the other side of the globe, unlike some countries I can go outside and not see Smog :P..

Arent the indians who provide cheap solns to the key corporates in America . Doent India looks a mouth watering Delight(Huge Market ) To many of American corporates .
The Fact is America cant enforce its dictate on India as it does upon cute little states of Europe :P.
Now i cant understand how come a tiny little nation like Israel , surrounded up by some frustrated counteries ready to rip it apart can be compared to an Asian giant like India .
America needs India so that its corporat sector can match up with that of China or Europe . And if you guys Dont then somebody else will definately win the race .

I am not surprised. Those marines were on their way to get a good blowj*b in Bangkok. Only thing IAF and other intelligence officials would have found on plane are condoms and Gel Lubricant.

Would have loved to see the desperation and agony on their face when they found out they landed in india instead of thailand.:rofl::rofl:

well, SORY to engage!
they can get better taste, in MUMBAI!
i guss they ,like salty!& black water?;):bunny::rofl:

well, SORY to engage!
they can get better taste, in MUMBAI!
i guss they ,like salty!& black water?;):bunny::rofl:

to hell its defence.pk or i am drunk?stop please friends .by the way i can't understand why indians bring pakistan in every matter of there country .uncle sam if angry on it its not good for bunya jee.:lol:

The final choice of words of any looser ends only blaming the poverty in India.
Well done looser.

Me before correcting your facts,
300 million poor(either living under less than a dollar pay or in ablsolute poverty)
at the same time more than 400-500 million middle class which is times higher than that of the so called super power.
and as many billioniares that were spotted in the top 10 of so called forbes magazine.

India is doing its part of the job to keep the world clean,unlike US which just uses people to get over with its blow job.

taleban were born because of the blow job between US and the Afghan kafeers.
Muzahidheens came into existance as much as the same way.

A would be nuclear Iran-------Is the the reponse of US attrocities.

Frankly tell me one thing ,

which major /minor war did US won without any help or ofcourse me being liberal giving you another oppertunity to prove me the same with a friendly nations help?

First gulf war? disastrous
vietnam war? no more words
first afghan war? Supporting talebans to bomb US at a later date
second Afghan war? almsot ater a decade still going and no particular date to atleast to pull out troops safely and sound
Iraq war? u can get your facts correct with ground realities.

Just spending billions on defence can only give you a name of super power.
But to really have that name you need will and physical power which you people aboslutely lack off.

Your words on a public forum wont simply look credible unlike the US way of replacing the diplomatically elected gov with Shah in Iran in the past.And yet you people boast about democracy.****** rats.

And correcting your statement,AIDS first originated from US ,when an yank tried to blow a american *****.

U people who are the main cause of the current economic meltdown and literally the cause fo billions of dollars running down the drain......U have no right to point other nations.The much better you keep your mouth shut, the much better the world will prosper.period

To be more specific and put everything in a more perspective manner,
So far all the crisis and every border clash and every war between countries has/have/had a major US hand in it.

It just utilizes the poor and developing countries to its cause and keep its Super power status(in fantasy world)

Yeh.....again, we saw your guts when Russians aimed thier missiles at your *** during 61.how funny was that?
Oooh wait a minute....what happened to the carrier task force enterprise in the bay on bengal that sailed through to show up a diplomacy effort of bombing India during the 71 war ro prevent the liberation of Bangladesh?

did the task for ran out of gas or scared to death by the agression of the so called 300 million poor Indians?

Reactions: rad
Being a super power US failed to have atleast one full victory in any war it participated in the past or present.If a desperate US has any victory under its sleeve it might be the most infamous nuking of JAPAN .

nuking a non-nuclear state????? ahahahahah loosersssssssssssss.........

Reactions: rad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom