What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
India cant do anything if something likethat or even worse happens because they cant stand a nuclear war,all of their major cities are in our hitlist and incase of any stupid action we wont hesitate to strike.

The Indians dont have guts to stand nuclear war even thier media is almost crazy to push govt to go to War but they have not able to do so as evident in 1999,2002 and 2008.Its just a big hype created by their media.

Moreover incase of any nuclear war thier dream to be a super power will be shattered.

Yes i am afraid more than Indian Government, The Indian ORANGE media is pushing the government to wage war against China, Pakistan and even if its nuke war.

what a pitty

Even without any War thy will never become a superpower...

80% of population under poverty level and you think India become Superpower ?? :rofl:

Stealth they can become a superpower and for becoming a superpower you need not to have low poverty. Rather the already veto-power countries will decide that how much India will be used for their agenda.

Stealth they can become a superpower and for becoming a superpower you need not to have low poverty. Rather the already veto-power countries will decide that how much India will be used for their agenda.

US use Pakistan for thr goals since last 50 years. Now India Time. US sell F18/F16 and other military hardware to India why ?

Bling bling "CHINA" and NATO/US already in Afghanistan strategy is very simple. tackle Pakistan from westren side and US - > India tackle China on thr otherside. Thats pretty good for us if India go for F18 MMRCA. Good for us because defintly thn Russia open thr gate for Pakistan (for military hardware) its good strategy if Russia, China and Pakistan in 1 clan and Israel, India and America in 1 Clan thn we will defintly head over Indoisrael US clan because of regional powers with us. I am waiting for this MMRCA deal. About Mumbai like attack. India dont have guts to start WAR with pakistan. Just Goi as usual raise issue in UN with the support of Israel and US thats it. India cant do anything more.

rofl that's the percentage for Comoros a country in africa not china

rofl that's the percentage for Comoros a country in africa not china

hehehehehe i remember sometimes back Indians were having some solace by claiming that China tops AIDS patients and there were hardly any in India :sick:

Hey let it go guys, it was just a slip... at least I don't do it brazenly (or I would not have provided links and we could have spent the day arguing back and forth... like it usually happens here...;)

Hey let it go guys, it was just a slip... at least I don't do it brazenly (or I would not have provided links and we could have spent the day arguing back and forth... like it usually happens here...;)

heheheheh next time be carful otherwise i love :partay::partay:

The forum is not filled with war-mongering people rather INDIAN Orange media is full of it and your Orange minded minister is once again on poomp poo mission by issuing such silly statement that India is going to face another Mumbai like attack.

Come on man teach your media to find other real news instead of making pure newswires as Billywood masala film industry

Right... so here we have various posts challenging India to wage war on Pakistan. Here we have various posts claiming that India cannot wage war on Pakistan because it does not have guts and if India attacks Pakistan, more than 80 nukes would fall on India.

And still these posts are not war-mongering?! Wow!

Yes... India does not have the guts to attack Pakistan because it realizes the consequences of nuclear war. Yes.... India is a coward because it has never threatened Pakistan with nuclear war but all Pakistanis can think of is "nuking India". Yes... Pakistanis are the bravest of all because they rely on nukes rather than conventional weapons.

And as for India's "orange" media... it seems Pakistanis take India's media more seriously than Indians do.

US plane grounded at Mumbai airport

A US aircraft with 205 American marine commandos on board was on Sunday made to land at Mumbai airport for allegedly violating the Indian
airspace.

The chartered plane was on its way from Fujiriah in UAE to Bangkok, an airport official said. The aircraft was using a civilian call sign, officials said.

"A US aircraft with 205 US Marines on board, on its way from Fujiriah to Bangkok, was forced to land in Mumbai while overflying Indian airspace as there was some confusion about its call sign," a Mumbai airport spokesperson said.

The aircraft landed at Mumbai airport at 0752 hours and has been parked at a remote bay, the spokesperson said adding, all passengers are on board.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ded-at-Mumbai-airport/articleshow/5135818.cms

The IAF is getting serious about the violation of the Indian Airspace. Earlier they had grounded an UAE Air Force plane for violation of rules and an chartered plane of the US military ferrying arms to American forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom