What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was intentional. I highly doubt US would risk antagonizing another South Asian country at this stage.

good good...superpower or not...no bull$hitting us!!!

yes they keep doing this type of act to show that they are very alert but not alert as when ajmal kasab and thier teem croos thier border in such a manner as he was a indian national.

yes they keep doing this type of act to show that they are very alert but not alert as when ajmal kasab and thier teem croos thier border in such a manner as he was a indian national.

I guess that you are jealous of the fact that while India has the guts to force land US military planes that violate our airspace, Pakistan can do nothing but watch as US military drones repeatedly violate your airspace to bomb your soverign territory.

"I guess that you are jealous of the fact that while India has the guts to force land US military planes that violate our airspace..."

Let me know when that happens.

Until then, the only conclusion to be drawn here is the poor reading comprehension on display.

That was a CIVILIAN CHARTERED aircraft with civilians also on board. You RADIOED instructions to land and obtain the proper permit. The pilot complied.

No IAF aircraft were launched.

End of story.

Care to argue with the facts as presented in this article?

"I guess that you are jealous of the fact that while India has the guts to force land US military planes that violate our airspace..."

Until then, the only conclusion to be drawn here is the poor reading comprehension on display.

That was a CIVILIAN CHARTERED aircraft with civilians also on board. You RADIOED instructions to land and obtain the proper permit. The pilot complied.

End of story.

Be kind and allow the poor chap his grossly broad interpretation of 'force'.

End of story.

The aircraft was transporting more than 200 US marines and weapons on board - this pretty much makes it a US military aircraft. Though you can still keep arguing over the technicalities.

The IAF didnt scramble fighters as the pilots obeyed.

We can ground aircraft that have merely violated our airspace, bombing soverign territory is another case. But can the same be said of you???

Be kind and allow the poor chap his grossly broad interpretation of 'force'.

Mighty kind of you lot here to allow us Indians our grossly broad interpretation of force. But then what might you call the situation in NWFP grossly narrow interpretation of FORCE or the absence of any of it!!??

I see when confronted with facts that you resort to dissemblance and distortion.

Care to stay on topic or has the truth overwhelmed your feeble perspectives?:lol:

Such petulant little children.:disagree:

End of story.

Since when a military plane became a civilian cargo transporter?
since when US Marines became civilians ?

I hope that you are not outa MIND.

On the side note,Mumbai incident is an eye opener to Indian security establishment.
Since then not even a civilian airliner/fishing boats or any other sort of security breaching apparatus werent allowed to pass the Indian Land/Air/Sea boundaries. LEt alone Military,be it s friendly or foe clearance is a MUST.period.

Isn't it interesting how similar the reaction of renegade to the facts here mirrors the reaction of ejaz 007 to the facts about opium elsewhere.

Heaven help the yank that disturbs the pre-conceived bias of these loons with simple facts. Off they run into dissembling straw man land.:D

I think there is some confusion with form. Last time, the same thing happened to UAE plane flying to China.

Rather than having two sets of forms and two different requests, cant they make one form with a checkbox to say - military purposes (or something similar ?)

Would it so hard to write a simple programs to send requests to two places, rather than wasting resources on a very obvious mishap.

"Since when a military plane became a civilian cargo transporter?
since when US Marines became civilians ?"

Since when was a civilian aircraft chartered by the ANY government a military plane?

Read the article closely. Where does the article say, for instance, that all 205 passengers were U.S. Marines? The individual who originally posted the story states exactly that in his comments though.

You are well out ahead of the facts on an innocent article.

Just another example of distorting the news to fit the narrative. Thank God for rajeev's reasonable response.

Whats the big deal, really? A plane, which happened to carry US marines made some error; it was asked to comply with certain norms; it did and thats the end of it.

So whats the fuss all about

Mistakes happen! lol but be careful u might upset uncle sam .....

The aircraft was transporting more than 200 US marines and weapons on board - this pretty much makes it a US military aircraft. Though you can still keep arguing over the technicalities.
Right...That mean whenever a USAF Reserve or National Guard pilot become a captain of a United Airlines or SouthWest Airlines airliner, that automatically make the airliner a 'military' aircraft.

The IAF didnt scramble fighters as the pilots obeyed.
Right...That mean the aircraft was 'forced' down.

:lol:

We can ground aircraft that have merely violated our airspace, bombing soverign territory is another case. But can the same be said of you???
Right...The next time we hear an enemy ordered US to stop bombing, we will obey and admit we were 'forced' to stop bombing.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom