What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un ( إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎)
A very sad & cowardly act carried out by the fcking bastards....

It is time to launch attack inside Afghanistan to dismantle the terrorist networks.
Not an option. Pakistan does not possess the capability to do that. It took PA years to get ready to launch an offensive against a militia within it own territory. Taking on a full army flush with US funded weaponry is a nightmare PA wants no part of

India have had its own share of civilian casualties. One should be concerned, good...but also think how to prevent this from happening again.
Well the discussion is going in that direction because within minutes of blast the blame has been on India. Was the bomber Indian citizen?? No Idea
People blaming Hindus for the blasts....was the suicide bomber Hindu I am sure it will be NO Idea...
Just bash India for everything wrong in your country. I am just showing the mirror to those people.

Are you already drunk in celebration? What this all have to do with me asking my fallows to stop diverting thread to discussion on Zia?

India promised to revenge the Mumbai incident, the sleeper cell lay low with their well funded and well train terrorist operation, they wait for the right time to attack on the directive order, remember Hindu nationalist slaughter Muslim for burned up Hindu in the passenger train and this happened under Modi watch. Any terrorist action have it root cause for Pakistan to ignore the real culprit of this bomb blast within the border between India and Pakistan.

Not an option. Pakistan does not possess the capability to do that. It took PA years to get ready to launch an offensive against a militia within it own territory. Taking on a full army flush with US funded weaponry is a nightmare PA wants no part of
We killed Tipu in Libya in the mid ninties and he was wanted for the PIA highjacking from the early 80s. We regularly bomb border villages of Afghanistan all the time for fleeing terrorists but I will let the planners plan the attack.

Hunnn, I think you are watching too much STAR Plus or may big fan of bollywood?
Yes, and they also told me Israel was behind the creation of Pakistan. LOL :D

Is'nt that sad
Indeed. Dumb Pakistanis!

TTP ho ya GDP, saab ko India support kar raha hai.
Of course. Pakistan's incapable in everything. Even terrorist attacks HAVE to be sponsored by outside powers. Shame!

right from the Horse's mouth
But isn't he kafir, enemy of Pakistan? Why believe him anyway?

It is not my job/duty to do anything. ISI and Pakistan's National Army knows what they've to do. I just post my message so that whole world knows that world's largest democracy is actually world's largest hy*******.
No one in world will loose sleep if we demonstrate how ugly our hatred can be ...You will have peace with India if you wish for it but I am afraid same logic wont apply with your home grown terrorist factories ...Heck now situation is so uncontrolled that you cant be in peace with your friends because no one knows which terrorist factory will send its gift to foreign countries..Dont swallow which you cant digest ..you need time and patience to solve the puzzle and keeping India neutral is best option for you

Babe you seems to be watching bollywood movies more than us Indians!!

look what have you done with your country and still not opening your eyes!!

Damnn man.
Well, bollywood on my foot.
Eyes are open. Its only you Indian those dont want to accept the reality about Indian terrorisam into Pakistan. What ever happened or happeneing in Pakistan is what comes from India.

No one in world will loose sleep if we demonstrate how ugly our hatred can be ...You will have peace with India if you wish for it but I am afraid same logic wont apply with your home grown terrorist factories ...Heck now situation is so uncontrolled that you cant be in peace with your friends because no one knows which terrorist factory will send its gift to foreign countries..Dont swallow which you cant digest ..you need time and patience to solve the puzzle and keeping India neutral is best option for you
Indians invested in education, healthcare, and now most Indians are literate, they have eradicated polio. Compare it with Pakistan which has most cases of polio, even worse than African Nigeria. Shame on Pakistan!

Yes, and they also told me Israel was behind the creation of Pakistan. LOL :D

Indeed. Dumb Pakistanis!

Of course. Pakistan's incapable in everything. Even terrorist attacks HAVE to be sponsored by outside powers. Shame!

But isn't he kafir, enemy of Pakistan? Why believe him anyway?
Don`t be so frustrated. Tere chane wale Indian bohat zyada hein iss forum mein. Kia woh kaffi nahi joh tu balbala raha hai against Pakistan?

Don`t be so frustrated. Tere chane wale Indian bohat zyada hein iss forum mein. Kia woh kaffi nahi joh tu balbala raha hai against Pakistan?
I was born and raised in Rawalpindi. I don't have to HATE India in order to love my country. LOL :D

Do you write scripts for bollywood(a *@$t@** copy of hollywood)?

All these jundolla, TTP, BLA are Indian terrorists just like mutki banihi and LTTE and Indian Occupier terrorists in IOK.

Indians invested in education, healthcare, and now most Indians are literate, they have eradicated polio. Compare it with Pakistan which has most cases of polio, even worse than African Nigeria. Shame on Pakistan!
All you need is change your flag to India.

Indian terrorists strikes again.

Pakistan need to learn a lesson from India how they scream from the depth of their throats about Pakistani involvement. Pakistan should do the same. India is actually supporting all these BLA, Jundolla and TTP terrorists from Afghanistan soil.

There have been atleast 12 major terrorist attacks in India in the last decade and India only blamed pakistan for one, Mumbai, and with pakistani terrorists caught alive and with calls to control room in karachi internationally intercepted.

So you are lying when you say India just blames pakistan. Learn to face the truth and please eliminate these terrorists.

Not a complete list

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom