What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Are you already drunk in celebration? What this all have to do with me asking my fallows to stop diverting thread to discussion on Zia?

For the bold part, I know myself don't have to prove you anything. All I can say you are wrong...but again you won't believe. What has Gen Zia to do with it...answer is everything. Now do not want to debate further....and will have it some other day and let you mourn in peace.

on the contrary, the mission statement of your national security adviser is to hit and bleed Pakistan internally.
and since the change of Govt.I see a flurry in activity among terrorists belonging to ethnic, sectarian or global Islamist outfits.
you guys then chide us for our support of these terrorists in the past in our proxy wars against Soviets. but the fact is that none of their leaders have any Kashmir or Afghanistan experience, have never been part of any such organisation and only came into being to either kill shias or Hazaras and Punjabis in Baluchistan and rest of the country.
yes the sectarian outfits benefit greatly through Halal dollars of our Saudi brothers but until and unless Uncle Sam doesnt put his boot on the neck of Saudis ... we cant touch them (its the matter of religion too) but we cant ignore the other opportunists who find it beneficial that Pakistan suffers.. what other fitting way to discredit 2 nation theory and question the creation of Pakistan?
And all you guys were ever able to produce was conspiracy theories and connecting dots in your own mind..

I mean, I will believe you with all that has been said but not for a single fact that there has been no slip-up ont he Indian side and Pakistan could not establish for so long the dots it connected.

India promised to revenge the Mumbai incident, the sleeper cell lay low with their well funded and well train terrorist operation, they wait for the right time to attack on the directive order, remember Hindu nationalist slaughter Muslim for burned up Hindu in the passenger train and this happened under Modi watch. Any terrorist action have it root cause for Pakistan to ignore the real culprit of this bomb blast within the border between India and Pakistan.

Go get a life....

But isn't he kafir, enemy of Pakistan? Why believe him anyway?
that is for the other kafir
we can sue the statement of one kafir for another kafir of course. otherwise if its against say our great Saudi brothers then we will reject any claim that they are also involved in funding LeJ and TTP unless say another Islamic country of equal level of Islam (Arab) says that like Qatar or Egypt etc

NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi condemned Sunday a “shocking” suicide bomb blast at the main Pakistan-India border crossing that killed at least 55 people.

“Terror attack in Pakistan near Wagah Border is shocking. I strongly condemn such a dastardly act of terrorism,” Modi said on his Twitter account.

“My condolences to the families of the deceased. Prayers with the injured.“ India has stepped up security along its side of the border in the wake of the attack near the Pakistani city of Lahore that tore through crowds of spectators leaving after a daily ceremony to close the frontier.

The explosion came at Wagah border gate after the “flag-lowering” ceremony, a display of military pageantry that attracts thousands of spectators every day on both sides of the border, and is popular with foreign tourists.

R.P.S Jaswal, deputy inspector general of India's Border Security Force which guards Wagah, said security has been increased although “our side is secure”.

“A red alert has been issued keeping in view the blast across the border in ... Pakistan,” Jaswal told AFP by phone from his base near the Indian city of Amritsar.

The neighbours have had frosty relations since independence from Britain in 1947, fighting three full wars, two over the territory of Kashmir.

Sunday's attack comes amid heightened tensions between the nuclear-armed countries after a resurgence of cross-border shelling along the disputed frontier in Kashmir.

Indian PM condemns 'shocking' Wagah border bombing - World - DAWN.COM

There have been atleast 12 major terrorist attacks in India in the last decade and India only blamed pakistan for one, Mumbai, and with pakistani terrorists caught alive and with calls to control room in karachi internationally intercepted.

So you are lying when you say India just blames pakistan.

Who gives a Fcuk even if India blames Pakistan for all these?

The main point is Pakistan should name and shame India just like Indians does.

Plus it is no more hidden that India is supporting BLA, jundolla, TTP, etc just like it supported mutki bahno and LTTE.

well when ISI head took official plane from islo to lahore and helicopter from lhr to raiwind for ijtamah then be ready to went stone age . this is what we did in past we are harvesting now .i don't have any good hope in near future .
Then you seriously understand what I mean. I know what is going on and trust me their time is near. All noora and their family will never get a place to hide not even their children.

Why are Pakistani members here blaming India for this attacks? What will India gain by this?
Hide the incompetency and divert the blowback of the operation Zarb-e-azb on India.

the Indians mainly and some other countries responsible in the killing of civilians and security officials in Iran and in Pakistan mainly the Hazara if there is no Punjabi around to kill.

we have no reason to help an organisation that is part of a group that is being supported by other countries to make greater Balochistan out of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.. so please think before writing your anti Pakistani jibe

Jundullah and BLA are the same people just rebrand themselves differently on the other side of the border.
both launch attacks against military and civilians. Jundullah also has deobandi extremist members in its organisation that have made name through killing of Shia members of community over the decades.

both are supported by other countries to launch terror attacks against Iran and Pakistan.
Jundullah has more sectarian outlook whereas BLA terrorist is from ethnic angle.

If bharat is supporting these groups then why do we not publicly, at the very least, accuse bharat of supporting these attacks? This is the part that pisses me off the most.

Not an option. Pakistan does not possess the capability to do that. It took PA years to get ready to launch an offensive against a militia within it own territory. Taking on a full army flush with US funded weaponry is a nightmare PA wants no part of

Iraqi army was fully trained and equipped by US as well-

Who gives a Fcuk even if India blames Pakistan for all these?

The main point is Pakistan should name and shame India just like Indians does.

Plus it is no more hidden that India is supporting BLA, jundolla, TTP, etc just like it supported mutki bahno and LTTE.
never EVER quote a troll bait and off topic posts by these guys. they swarm every thread with same posts when Pakistan is the target of terrorism and we suspect them. just report such posts

..this seems to be the biggest terrorist attacks of the year...
how far is wagha from lahore...
the injured have been taken to lahore..isn't there a nearby town / city with good hospitals..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom