What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Well if any thing to go by pakistani folks out here, this looks like a bollywood story on the rocks!!.

They are making RAW look real Bad A₹₹...RAW funds and motivates Paksitanis to blow themself up to kill more pakistanis. And contatary to ISI, RAW doesnt even had to send its own nationals to cause havoc.

Every time there is some terrorist act in Pakistan, Pakis blame it on RAW, MOSSAD, CIA while ignoring their own ISI's massive failure to prevent such attacks from happening in the first place! :D

Go ahead and complete your today's quota of Islam & Pakistan bashing - After all why an Indian should let go joyful golden chance of rubbing salt on wounds of Pakistanis in disguise of sympathy.

Can you provide proof of one terrorist camp training terrorists that are attacking Pakistan??? You may accuse India of financially helping them...but the training, brain washing are all taking place in your country. Forget India, countries like USA, UK, Canada and even your best friend China, Iran blames Pakistan to be the safe haven of terrorists. Clean your mess first bro....blaming India is a short cut to getting away from accountibility.

Every time there is some terrorist act in Pakistan, Pakis blame it on RAW, MOSSAD, CIA while ignoring their own ISI's massive failure to prevent such attacks from happening in the first place! :D

Is'nt that sad

Pakistanis never understand or learn things... such emotional people who can be misguided so easily. ..even educated from Oxford.

I think the early age brainwashing is the culprit.

Pakis keep blaming India for their own shortcomings.

Won't go to that extent but its an easy scapegoat and also helps gain political mileage. Nobody wants to address the truth and want to clamp radicalization. Again some mullahs have a strong vote bank. As long as there will be radicalization, no proper education and free pass to some terrorist groups because they are so called good terrorist (Mujahid)....this will never stop.

Hunnn, I think you are watching too much STAR Plus or may big fan of bollywood?
Babe you seems to be watching bollywood movies more than us Indians!!

look what have you done with your country and still not opening your eyes!!

Damnn man.

There is nothing to be joyful brother, the problem is people like you who do not want to go to the root causes of problem. The fact that you want to Gen Zia out of the discussion shows your lineage too.
You can blame India for everything going wrong in your country. The terrorist who blow themselves are either a citizen of your country or from the western border. All are byproduct of one Ideology...just different version.

I am very well aware of what is joyful for Indians and what is not. How much you know about me to pass expert opinion about my lineage? And at the moment i am more worried about my dead and injured fallows and getting updates on situation than discussing Zia, US & USSR.

It is time to launch attack inside Afghanistan to dismantle the terrorist networks.

Can you provide proof of one terrorist camp training terrorists that are attacking Pakistan??? You may accuse India of financially helping them...but the training, brain washing are all taking place in your country. Forget India, countries like USA, UK, Canada and even your best friend China, Iran blames Pakistan to be the safe haven of terrorists. Clean your mess first bro....blaming India is a short cut to getting away from accountibility.

As i said - go ahead and complete your today's quota.

I am very well aware of what is joyful for Indians and what is not. How much you know about me to pass expert opinion about my lineage? And at the moment i am more worried about my dead and injured fallows and getting updates on situation than discussing Zia, US & USSR.

India have had its own share of civilian casualties. One should be concerned, good...but also think how to prevent this from happening again.
Well the discussion is going in that direction because within minutes of blast the blame has been on India. Was the bomber Indian citizen?? No Idea
People blaming Hindus for the blasts....was the suicide bomber Hindu I am sure answer will be NO Idea...
Just bash India for everything wrong in your country. I am just showing the mirror to those people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom