What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Pakistan intelligent agency won't dismiss the possibility of India direct and funded terrorist attack on Pakistan, this is rational way of process of elimination to find out the culprit whom mastermind this attack.

his national security adviser and head of RAW has operated in Pakistan in the past for 20 years and is one of those who say Pakistan shouldn't be given any chance. and must be taught a lesson.
hence Baloch separatists are being helped from the Pak Afghan side. TTP resident leadership in Kunar and Nooristan is being funded and supported via Northern Alliance regime and then the whole eastern front is ignited while the Pakistan army is busy with fighting the insurgency in Tribal areas. to top it up, on the media and diplomatic front Pakistan is being besieged and now water is being used as a weapon by stopping the agreed water for Pakistan and then suddenly opening the flood gates . meanwhile a select Pakistani channels that have sufficient Indian stakes are towing the lines of Indians and not only busy spreading despair among people and mocking the existence of Pakistan but also constantly running a smear campaign against Pakistan army calling it enemy of peace and spreading terrorism.the same group of foreign paid journalists and writers exhibit a complete mum when Indians are openly seen engaging in unprovoked attacks and escalation of tension. in short anything what a worthy enemy is expected to do is being done by India.

Could it be that everybody has smartened up to PakistanI antics and blame games. I am sure everyone cannot be wrong all at the same time.

Suffice it to say, raw or nsa doesn't have the time to indulge in itsy bitsy terrorist attacks. If they get inclined they go for the kill especially when intelligence agencies and governments of USA, Russia, Israel, Afghanistan etc have asked India to join them in their war against terror. This is for sure one of the wild animals let loose in the name of nurturing useful proxies.

Also pretty strange that none of the terrorists - thousands of them good or bad, may it be the haqqanis or the quetta shura or the pro establishment jihadi groups have never said anything about India or raw or have accepted that their or other jihadis get àny support from raw.

The other startling fact is that the same jihadis who are attacking Pakistan are the ones who fight for muslim cause and killing kaffirs comes naturally to them - this in fact when they openly show hostility towards India and are accusing Pakistani establishment of killing their people on instruction of USA. Why would they have any motivation to suddenly become suicide bombers on hire - while the suicide bombers were trained inside Pakistan? .

Pakistan intelligent agency won't dismiss the possibility of India direct and funded terrorist attack on Pakistan, this is rational way of process of elimination to find out the culprit whom mastermind this attack.
There is no rocket science to it. Pakistan is in a civil war with the likes of TTP and LeJ and BLA. As per Pakistani sources, close to 1200 militants have been killed in Zarb-e-azb. Militants seem to be regrouping and hitting back now the best they know how to. Last few days have had a sudden uptick in attacks on Military and Para Military forces. Followed up with this massive terror strike. In a war, both sides use their most destructive weapons. That's what is being seen.

the sudden surge in LoC and working boundary firing by Indians, their hawkish statements about a final solution re Pakistan seem to be a reaction to the Zarb e Azb sucesses in Waziristan. I first thought that this attack by Jundullah was on shia community because like their other ideological brothers they excel in killing shias but it seems that they are moonlighting on behalf of other factions of TTP.

I can see that my previous comments have riled up the entire Indian membership in the forum. they must defend their country, teach me a word or two about good/ bad taliban, remind me Kargil and East Pakistan and then finish with the awesomeness of their weapons.
the thing is, what matter is what the Indian state is actually doing, not what Indian membership here is preaching us. as long as BLA and TTP will be directly and indirectly helped by the Indians the terrorism in Pakistan will continue and will give reason to some elements in Pakistan to respond in kind I am totally against.
You are one of respected pakistani members here ..I hope you argue with evidence..You blamed India on so many issues ..do you have any evidence to back your argument or only fertile imagination at work ?

Its RAW, Mossad and CIA interests are not threatened so they wouldn't bother with this. This is part of Modi's new strategy of dealing with Pakistan, he has been quite explicit in his speeches of how he will deal with Pakistan and this is the result of India activating its espionage activities in Pakistan. The current Government led by NS is quite adamant to achieve peace with India at any cost, the question will they give the ISI the go ahead to reply in kind or the ISI will just reply in kind without the approval of the Federal Government?

Have u read Gen Rizwan Akhtar's (Our next DG ISI) thesis paper....as brigadier in 2008 for US army war college?its available on net.. In tht paper... He says " Pak must aggressively pursue rapproachment with India" . These are his exact words... So dont know.. What really to expect from ISI under him...with regards to India? Does he also believe or toe Nawaz Sharif line of peace with India at any cost? Hope not.. We've always seen ISI relpying in kind to India.. Hopefully ISI will not change its policy under him and continue to pay India, back in the language it understands..

Now Pakistan has become the playground for terrorists to showcase who is the biggest and baddest dakku of the region. Sadly the same civilians who used to support and encourage them are now the "bali ke bakre."

I have seen the images on TV; I am lost for words to describe my feelings. I pray to Allah that these killers of innocent Pakistanis are sent straight to hell.

There is only one way to deal with this scum of humanity, complete elimination of TTP & their supporters.

As long as there will two standards for terrorists and will be classified as good (Taliban, JUD) and bad (TTP, BLA) nothing's gonna change. A devil is devil no matter what form it is in. As long as the ideology is not challenged this will keep repeating....you can kill the leaders....but who will kill the ideology.

Have u read Gen Rizwan Akhtar's (Our next DG ISI) thesis paper....as brigadier in 2008 for US army war college?its available on net.. In tht paper... He says " Pak must aggressively pursue rapproachment with India" . These are his exact words... So dont know.. What really to expect from ISI under him...with regards to India? Does he also believe or toe Nawaz Sharif line of peace with India at any cost? Hope not.. We've always seen ISI relpying in kind to India.. Hopefully ISI will not change its policy under him and continue to pay India, back in the language it understands..
All would have been very simple if it is India which is doing this ..India wont loose anything with your enimity ..more than billion people we will always be facing problems in one or other way and are equipped to face those ..Pakistan is just providing a stage to keep mind occupied ..If you really want the drama to continue then eradicate your internal diseases or else you wont be considered worthy of a stage and something else will draw our attention ...

Indian terrorists strikes again.

Pakistan need to learn a lesson from India how they scream from the depth of their throats about Pakistani involvement. Pakistan should do the same. India is actually supporting all these BLA, Jundolla and TTP terrorists from Afghanistan soil.

659bf74dce8e7ee576d3cdecc279a77d.jpg

Yes keep please Gen Zia, Islam and Taliban out of the debate. The terrorists are Indian the discussion starts and ends there.

Go ahead and complete your today's quota of Islam & Pakistan bashing - After all why an Indian should let go joyful golden chance of rubbing salt on wounds of Pakistanis in disguise of sympathy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom