What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

The game is to survive- its always been this way- i salute your patriotism but such people like are you are mostly blind- You wanted Pakistan to be the next battle ground of Cold War and you think you would have fared much better after war with USSR- and i am surprise to see you not acknowledging our capabilities that were not enough to defend Pakistan on our own- in the end we had to take foreign help like we always had in 65 or 71- amrika- arabs- what has become of Pakistan then?- asslicker and khushamdi gave you the means of freedom which we still have-

It's strange that you buy that "USSR was going to attack us" propaganda. For Afghanistan, USSR had a pretext. For Pakistani it didn't have a pretext to invade. USSR also wasn't openly hostile to Pakistan, and actually enjoyed good relations with Bhutto. Besides, in the post ww2, I would doubt any country would think of invading a country as populous as Pakistan. Besides that, if they wanted warm waters so badly, why would they choose a land 10,000 miles away rather than a country in the mediterranean? There was no threat from USSR at all for Pakistan back then.

Secondly, rather than relying on Amreeka and Afghanis to "save our freedom", wouldn't it have been better to rely on Allah and fought our enemies ourselves.

And what freedom are you talking about? A land grabber can take over your property with his AK-47 wielding henchmen(gifted by Zia) and you can't do anything at all unless you're well connected. If you're a shia, ahmadi etc, you can't leave your house without fearing for your life. You think twice before going to a crowded downtown market or a public mosque on a friday. You can't make money from tourists because they never come in the first place. Where is the freedom?

I just hate this concept if terrorism, if you have balls come fight face to face why attack innocent people to sho your bravado.

In a few days it will become clear about what happened. For now its mere speculations as our media makes strong guesses here and there. What a terrible and cowardly attack and i hope that our intelligence forces grab them and torture them to find out about their network. TBH with zarb-e-azb going on such attacks were eventually going to come.
the sudden surge in LoC and working boundary firing by Indians, their hawkish statements about a final solution re Pakistan seem to be a reaction to the Zarb e Azb sucesses in Waziristan. I first thought that this attack by Jundullah was on shia community because like their other ideological brothers they excel in killing shias but it seems that they are moonlighting on behalf of other factions of TTP.

I can see that my previous comments have riled up the entire Indian membership in the forum. they must defend their country, teach me a word or two about good/ bad taliban, remind me Kargil and East Pakistan and then finish with the awesomeness of their weapons.
the thing is, what matter is what the Indian state is actually doing, not what Indian membership here is preaching us. as long as BLA and TTP will be directly and indirectly helped by the Indians the terrorism in Pakistan will continue and will give reason to some elements in Pakistan to respond in kind I am totally against.

Grieved. I doubt it even comes close to it. People in India are celebrating in glee and then expect us to do the same for Mumbai victims.
I hate to defend ourselves in a thread like this, but a when a moderator accuses, we must clear the issue.

Oscar, we are not like you people. We don't cheer death of innocents. Victory yes... death no.
Yes, there may be a small minority that can do it, but that does not represent India.
Now when you are accusing Indians of "celebrating in glee", can you please give a count of how many celebrated vs how many consoled?
Also unlike you, we do feel sorry for innocents loss inspite of what you folks have done to us.

--
let alone other thing
can you authenticate this with data
water is being used as a weapon by stopping the agreed water for Pakistan and then suddenly opening the flood gates

No they can not manage the water we give them they waste it! not my words but Pakistan newspapers reporting it. Again to hide the crimes of their own government they must blame India for their water shortage.

I highly doubt that RAW has anything to do with this. Pakistani Armed forces have dealt some shocking blows to the militant organisations in their turf, and to assume there would be zero backlash is improbable.

India and Indians alike has no interest fomenting any violence inside pakistan, i.
on the contrary, the mission statement of your national security adviser is to hit and bleed Pakistan internally.
and since the change of Govt.I see a flurry in activity among terrorists belonging to ethnic, sectarian or global Islamist outfits.
you guys then chide us for our support of these terrorists in the past in our proxy wars against Soviets. but the fact is that none of their leaders have any Kashmir or Afghanistan experience, have never been part of any such organisation and only came into being to either kill shias or Hazaras and Punjabis in Baluchistan and rest of the country.
yes the sectarian outfits benefit greatly through Halal dollars of our Saudi brothers but until and unless Uncle Sam doesnt put his boot on the neck of Saudis ... we cant touch them (its the matter of religion too) but we cant ignore the other opportunists who find it beneficial that Pakistan suffers.. what other fitting way to discredit 2 nation theory and question the creation of Pakistan?

Quite surprising indeed, at the border. The Pakistani police official clearly stated that there was loose security because of surrounding areas where made up of farmers. This should raise some alarms bells for India to beef up the security, especially after the al queda great jihad threat to India.

Anything is possible for Pakistani conspiracy theorists. If there was a conspiracy theory index Pakistan would top it followed by other Muslim countries.

I spent a couple of years in Egypt. When Morsi first came to power, people said Morsi was great. When he was no longer popular they said he was manipulated by the Americans/Israelis who wanted extremism to rise in Egypt.

When it was clear that Al Sisi was going to rule, those against the Brotherhood thought he was great (most people took this stance while I was there). The Brotherhood sympathisers said he was a CIA/Mossad agent. I can bet, if he turns out to be a brutal dictator, everyone will say he was a Mossad agent and point to the role he tried to play in the Palestine-Israel negotiations as proof.

If pakistanis think RAW did it then I say they overestimate RAW by a million :D
I think raw should take credit even if they are completely incompetent of even hurting a fly .
d5b8fd103f0ad2bc18e14d354d99cde9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom