What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Love it when Pakistanis like you display their naivety. Do remember that the Kashmir resolution is also from the same UNSC which Pakistan keeps crying about. And that resolution is a non binding resolution.

Where as HS is declared as a terrorist by UNSC under a binding resolution.

Anyway, lets get back to the topic

Ahan i see now- yours is a strawman argument with you convinenantly shifting from one position to other as per your fave saving attempts- Lets assume for your sake UNSC resolution is sh! T in Kashmir or on HS- or other way around- say what you were saying again about blaming the indians- no jumping jacks this time-

upload_2014-11-2_12-46-48.png

I assume you atop looking at the flags i carry- with your preconceived perseption that came along with the looking it would be impossible to convince you even otherwise-
Conventional war with the supposedly superpower USSR?- what would you have done then?- Sold yourself to the highest bidder for supplies and reinforcements?- what would have that gotten is into?- yeah you guessed it right- again lots of Ak47 along with stingers and other good stuff in the hands of tribals at the front- cant understand your logic-

Waging a war on 150 million strong country wouldn't have been a good idea, which I'm sure soviets wouldn't have done. The soviets never came for "warm waters" as Henry Kissinger's native asslicker had told us. They went in afghanistan to support a commie coup.

And even had they tried invading Pakistan, I would have preferred to fight for my own country myself rather than expecting Afghanis to fight for me.

Oh and Zia was said to be a big khushaamadi, asslicker in the army. Never trust a khushaamdi.

Too much assumptions bro tooo damn much assumptions- even with nuclear weapons we have become a pushover amrika did it in 2002- being doing this since then- india doing that from Afghanistan in presence of our supposedly natural ally amrika-
How do you believe USSR being in Afghanistan would have been fared better for Pakistan than Amrika being there and to what it has done?-

The Soviets weren't in Afghanistan back then, to come over to the warm waters next, this is part of propaganda and lies fed by the Zia administration to the Pakistanis to pave public opinion for starting the whole Jihadi chain-reaction, they were there to provide stability to the failing Communist regime and even that attempt was half hearted, the Reds were sure of the futility of the effort, as the declassified communication from Politburo would later show. The Gen Zia-ul-Haq knew all that better than us, yet he chose to feed the propaganda to help U.S checkmate the Red influence, get out of the Intl isolation he was in from the start of his tenure and like most of the Pakistani leaders- guarantee American blessings and aid for the country. All done under the guise of Islam.

On March 17-19, 1979 - The Soviet Politburo met in three extended sessions during the height of the Herat crisis to discuss pleas from Taraki and Amin to send troops. The next day, however, even though the situation in Herat has worsened, Kosygin, Andropov and others still advocated staying away from a commitment of troops
Andrei Gromyko in the Politburo told the committee " I fully support Comrade Andropovs view that we should exclude the dispatch of troops to Afghanistan . The Afghan army is unreliable and our army would become an aggressor. With whom will it fight? With the Afghan people! Our Army would have to shoot them! To be blunt, the Afghan [communist] leaders have made many mistakes and haven't got the support of their own people .

Source: The War That Never Was .

P.S I am not advising turning a blind eye/total indifference from Islamabad in the 80's, but there were other better ways of tackling this threat instead of making the country- a warzone and training terrorists on this soil. Look at the situation today.

Hafiz Saeed to challenge UN in ICJ over UNSC sanctions
by pakpoint on December 11, 2008

The chief of a Pakistani Islamic charity, who was added by the United Nations Security Council to a list of people facing sanctions for links with al-Qaida and the Taliban, Thursday announced to challenge the decision in the International Court of Justice.

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, chief of Jamaat-ud-Daawa, rejected the UN decision and said it was taken in haste and without listening to him while addressing a press conference.

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, Haji Muhammad Ashraf and Mohammad Ahmed Bahaziq, are “subject to the assets freeze, travel ban and arms embargo,” set out in Security Council resolution 1822 of 2008, said the al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee on Wednesday.

The above-mentioned names belong to the banned “Lashkar-e-Taiba” group which has been blamed by India for the Mumbai attacks, which killed nearly 180 people and injured over 300 others.

The Security Council panel also said that the charity Jamaat-ud-Daawa was a front for Lashkar-e-Taiba and subject to sanctions.

“We will seek relief from Pakistani courts and will also approach International Court of Justice,” Hafiz Saeed told a news conference.

“The ban has been imposed on India’s behest. It is an attack on Islam and religious group and also on Pakistan,” he said.

“They are trying to put ban on Islamic charity and we have the right to respond to the propaganda against us,” Saeed said.

He denied involvement in the Mumbai attacks and said that India should provide evidence to courts and he would appear before the courts.

Hafiz Saeed to challenge UN in ICJ over UNSC sanctions

You should read what UNSC has declared against HS- its not a big deal- all you have to do is read-

Ahan i see now- yours is a strawman argument with you convinenantly shifting from one position to other as per your fave saving attempts- Lets assume for your sake UNSC resolution is sh! T in Kashmir or on HS- or other way around- say what you were saying again about blaming the indians- no jumping jacks this time-
You seem to be totally confused dude. I said that Pakistanis will never send dossiers, since they have nothing to send dossiers about. The crap that's hitting you is all "Made in Pakistan". And I still say that. Its you who brought in Hafiz Saeed. Not me ;)

How were the guys able to carry bomb in the first place

I remember when I visited wagah from the Indian side.....it was heavily secured with multiple checkpoints,metal detectors and dog squads ......
it's shocking

No amount of security can stop an individual intent on detonating himself in a crowd..I suspect Pakistanis do not use many sniffer dogs either as they are considered filthy by Muslims..

RIP to the deceased by the way.

In a few days it will become clear about what happened. For now its mere speculations as our media makes strong guesses here and there. What a terrible and cowardly attack and i hope that our intelligence forces grab them and torture them to find out about their network. TBH with zarb-e-azb going on such attacks were eventually going to come. The fact that one happened soo late is a credit to our ISI but that is another topic.

For now whoever did this must be caught and the operation must be intensified more to hunt them down while the ISI shrouds the remnants in the trap to slowly disintegrate them.

MAY ALLAH HELP US AND ALLOW THE VICTIMS JANNAT AND PATIENCE TO THEIR LOVES ONES.

as per DG rangers, suicide bomber wanted to attack near wagah border. why would india risks her own people ?

Just saw that the BSF have said there won't be a beating retreat ceremony for 3 days at Wagah at the request of the Rangers.

The BSF should seriously consider whether it is safe for the Indians to hold this ceremony for the foreseeable future now that is has been identified as a target.

Your proxies won't attack their masters, now would they?

8 members of same family killed. Boy was saying he got confirmation of his brother, sisters and father killed. haven't found mother body. Makes me wonder what kind of a special breed animal this Suicide bomber belonged to.

Feel free to forward your queries to @Icarus, as he works first hand with Pakistan's intelligence agencies.

if that is not a joke, then i suggest you delete that part of your post and @Jungibaaz or other mods delete this my post and other posts that mention that.

the indian people should learn from pakistan
and eradicate the religious fanatics in india... which means eradicate the sangh parivar and tableeghi jamaat... which means enact a coup against the present indian government...

viva humanity...

his national security adviser and head of RAW has operated in Pakistan in the past for 20 years and is one of those who say Pakistan shouldn't be given any chance. and must be taught a lesson.
hence Baloch separatists are being helped from the Pak Afghan side. TTP resident leadership in Kunar and Nooristan is being funded and supported via Northern Alliance regime and then the whole eastern front is ignited while the Pakistan army is busy with fighting the insurgency in Tribal areas. to top it up, on the media and diplomatic front Pakistan is being besieged and now water is being used as a weapon by stopping the agreed water for Pakistan and then suddenly opening the flood gates . meanwhile a select Pakistani channels that have sufficient Indian stakes are towing the lines of Indians and not only busy spreading despair among people and mocking the existence of Pakistan but also constantly running a smear campaign against Pakistan army calling it enemy of peace and spreading terrorism.the same group of foreign paid journalists and writers exhibit a complete mum when Indians are openly seen engaging in unprovoked attacks and escalation of tension. in short anything what a worthy enemy is expected to do is being done by India.
--
let alone other thing
can you authenticate this with data
water is being used as a weapon by stopping the agreed water for Pakistan and then suddenly opening the flood gates

Back
Top Bottom