What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

These Mullah, Qari, Moulvi, Mufti aren't landing from JFK/BenGurion/Heathrow/Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, these are born and bred Pakistanis looking to enforce Islam here, just as the commander of the faithful wanted. The product of decades of indoctrination of extremism for the Afghan Jihad.

Please don't try to Mislead people here, these peoples are not Pakistani, even those people who were trained and supported by Pakistan's Agency in the Afghan Soviet War (seven party alliance) which consist of Gulbadin Hikmatyaar, Burhanuddin Rabbani, M.Younous Khalis, Pir Mujaddadi, Abdul Rasool Sayyaf, Pir Gillani, Nabi Muhammadi, never attack Pakistan, but Baitullah Mehsood which was exported from Guantanamo in 2004, Aiman Al Zawahiri, Hakeemullah Mehsood, Mulla Fazalullah, Ihsanullah Ihsan, Shahidullah Shaihd, and so on launched war against Pakistan and Pakistan didn't support these kharjis ever.

So it is not true that Afghan Jihad is the cause of this blast but kharjis and their supporters are the cause of this and every blast in Pakistan, and we all know that who are the supporting these kharjis in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Waging a war on 150 million strong country wouldn't have been a good idea, which I'm sure soviets wouldn't have done. The soviets never came for "warm waters" as Henry Kissinger's native asslicker had told us. They went in afghanistan to support a commie coup.

And even had they tried invading Pakistan, I would have preferred to fight for my own country myself rather than expecting Afghanis to fight for me.

Oh and Zia was said to be a big khushaamadi, asslicker in the army. Never trust a khushaamdi.

The game is to survive- its always been this way- i salute your patriotism but such people like are you are mostly blind- You wanted Pakistan to be the next battle ground of Cold War and you think you would have fared much better after war with USSR- and i am surprise to see you not acknowledging our capabilities that were not enough to defend Pakistan on our own- in the end we had to take foreign help like we always had in 65 or 71- amrika- arabs- what has become of Pakistan then?- asslicker and khushamdi gave you the means of freedom which we still have-

RIP. So was it a gas cylinder or what? If it were a suicide bomber... then why that particular location.......???? I think there's more to what is obvious........

The community represented itself well in the LoC threads. I can generalize all I want.

why dont you talk about the other side community who showed true colours on threads of pakistani rangers violating ceasefire before LOC threads

was their behaviour and comments exemplary ?

8 members of same family killed. Boy was saying he got confirmation of his brother, sisters and father killed. haven't found mother body. Makes me wonder what kind of a special breed animal this Suicide bomber belonged to.
The same breed as the ones blowing themselves up in Afghanistan.

You seem to be totally confused dude. I said that Pakistanis will never send dossiers, since they have nothing to send dossiers about. The crap that's hitting you is all "Made in Pakistan". And I still say that. Its you who brought in Hafiz Saeed. Not me ;)

Its not me whise confused- what did you think when i said we should handout dosssiers like india does?- you sold the "Made in India" crap to the world and bought the crap UNSC sold to you- Majority of you still believe HS is a declared terrorist- if thats how matters are sold in your country like i said before time to send the dossiers-

I take it these are the bad Taliban? meanwhile the state proxies LET continue to spit their venom untouched :disagree: RIP

See Pakistan can not counter the mullah brigade they remain just too strong no political party can touch the likes of LET, LEJ or countless other groups so they will continue to become stronger..

Pakistan lets the killers of Shias go free then blames RAW :disagree: sickening they point fingers when they can't get their house in order. This is the same wahabi primitive ideology which showered flowers on killers and Pakistan can't even execute the man as they will get backlash.

I'd skip the middle one since their interests are not involved.. the latter focuses on Afghan centric operations.. but yes. RAW has, is and will continue to fund the deaths of civilians inside Pakistan.

'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran'

EXCLUSIVE
False Flag
A series of CIA memos describes how Israeli Mossad agents posed as American spies to recruit members of the terrorist organization Jundallah to fight their covert war against Iran.

False Flag

Can't blame the enemy for exploiting the situation when we have terrorist producing factories right at home...
Need to shut these madressahs down !
You are trying to put your head in sand like ostrich do, when they see danger....
what will we do when our schools or colleges or universities will be blamed for suicidal attack....
we need to cut those hands who were behind these attacks not our madarsas which are very easy to blame yes we need to work on the curriculum and developments of madarsas so they can get the same facilities from government as an average school....
As a previous post of mine, every body knows that attack is the response of Zarb-e-Azb....

The Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee
Its not me whise confused- what did you think when i said we should handout dosssiers like india does?- you sold the "Made in India" crap to the world and bought the crap UNSC sold to you- Majority of you still believe HS is a declared terrorist- if thats how matters are sold in your country like i said before time to send the dossiers-

Security Council Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee Approves Amendments to Entries of Six Individuals, One Entity on Consolidated List | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

C. Individuals associated with Al-Qaida

QI.S.263.08. Name: 1: MUHAMMAD HAFIZ 2: SAEED MUHAMMAD 3: na SAEED 4: naTitle: na Designation: naDOB: 5 Jun. 1950 POB: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan Good quality a.k.a.: a) Hafiz Mohammad Sahib b) Hafiz Mohammad Sayid c) Hafiz Muhammad d) Hafiz Saeed e) Hafez Mohammad Saeed f) Hafiz Mohammad Sayeed g) Tata Mohammad Syeed h) Mohammad Sayed i) Muhammad Saeed Low quality a.k.a.: Hafiz Ji Nationality: Pakistani Passport no.: na National identification no.: Pakistani national identification number 3520025509842-7 Address: House No. 116E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan, (location as at May 2008) Listed on: 10 Dec. 2008 (amended on 17 Jul. 2009) Other information: Muhammad Saeed is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (listed under permanent reference number QE.L.118.05.).

QI.S. 263.08. HAFIZ MUHAMMAD SAEED
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed was listed on 10 December 2008 pursuant to paragraphs 1 and 2 of resolution 1822 (2008) as being associated with Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (QE.L.118.05) and Al Qaida (QE.A.4.01) for “participating in the financing, planning, facilitating, preparing or perpetrating of acts of activities by, in conjunction with, under the name of, on behalf or in support of” both entities.

Additional information

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed is the leader and chief of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LeT) (QE.L.118.05). As overall leader, Saeed played a key role in LeT’s operational and fundraising activities. He is the Amir or leader of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (listed as an alias of LeT).

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed traveled to Afghanistan during the late 1970s or the early 1980s to receive militant training. There he came into contact with Dr. Abdullah Azzam, the mentor of Usama bin Laden (deceased) and other fighters in Afghanistan. In 2005, Saeed determined where graduates of a LeT camp in Pakistan should be sent to fight, and personally organized the infiltration of LeT militants into Iraq during a trip to Saudi Arabia. In 2006, Saeed oversaw the management of a terrorist camp, including funding of the camp. Saeed also arranged for a LeT operative to be sent to Europe as LeT’s European fundraising coordinator. He established a LeT office in Quetta, Pakistan in June 2006 to assist the Taliban in the conduct of their operations in Afghanistan.

QE.L.118.05. LASHKAR-E-TAYYIBA

Date on which the narrative summary became available on the Committee’s website: 23 August 2010

Lashkar-e-Tayyiba was listed on 2 May 2005 pursuant to paragraphs 1 and 2 of resolution 1526 (2004) being associated with Al-Qaida, Usama bin Laden or the Taliban for “participating in the financing, planning, facilitating, preparing or perpetrating of acts or activities by, in conjunction with, under the name of, on behalf or in support of”, “supplying, selling or transferring arms and related materiel to” or “otherwise supporting acts or activities of” Al-Qaida (QE.A.4.01), Usama bin Laden and the Taliban.

Additional information:

Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LeT) is a Pakistan-based organization which has engaged in terrorist activity and supported listed individuals and entities, including Al-Qaida (QE.A.4.01) and to Usama bin Laden (deceased). Hafiz Muhammad Saeed(QI.S.263.08) is the chief of LeT as well as the emir or the leader of Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD).

LeT has conducted numerous terrorist operations against military and civilian targets since 1993, including the November 2008 attacks in Mumbai, India, which killed approximately 164 persons and injured hundreds more. LeT has also been implicated in the July 2006 attack on multiple Mumbai commuter trains, the December 2001 attack against the Indian Parliament, in which Jaish-I-Mohammed (QE.J.19.01) was also implicated, and attacks in New Delhi in October 2005 and in Bangalore in December 2005, among others. LeT is also active in Afghanistan and other Asian countries; it has had links with Jemaah Islamiya (QE.J.92.02).

LeT has financed terrorist activity and provided training, logistical and infrastructural support to further such activity through its front organization, Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JUD).

LeT has supported Al-Qaida in numerous ways, including by providing the use of its infrastructure to Al-Qaida operatives. Zayn al-Abidin Muhammad Hussein (QI.H.10.01), a.k.a. Abu Zubaydah, was captured in March 2002 in a LeT safe house in Faisalabad, Pakistan.

LeT’s leaders include Arif Qasmani (QI.Q.271.09), chief coordinator for LeT’s dealings with outside organizations; Zaki-Ur-Rehman Lakhvi (QI.L.264.08), LeT’s chief of operations; Mohammed Yahya Mujahid (QI.M.272.09), head of the media department and a spokesman for LeT, and Haji Muhammad Ashraf(QI.A.265.08), chief of finance for LeT.

LeT has been financially supported by, among others, Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar (QI.K.135.03) and the Revival of Islamic Heritage Society (QE.R.70.02).

Back
Top Bottom