What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

So it is not true that Afghan Jihad is the cause of this blast but kharjis and their supporters are the cause of this and every blast in Pakistan, and we all know that who are the supporting these kharjis in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
but Baitullah Mehsood which was exported from Guantanamo in 2004 Aiman Al Zawahiri, Hakeemullah Mehsood, Mulla Fazalullah, Ihsanullah Ihsan, Shahidullah Shaihd, and so on launched war against Pakistan and Pakistan didn't support these kharjis ever.

Give them any fancy name, my boy. But that doesn't change the very fact that these people with all Islamic names and native faces were born on Pakistani soil, received training either here or in Afghanistan from some Mullah in a Madarsa and are continuing to blast themselves off, here in this country. These are the product of the same extremism and radicalization in society resulting from Afghan Jihad, the blame lies with our own people mostly. You think that the Mujahideen were such fine gentlemen working for Islamic cause, look how they cut each throats off after the Reds left, look how we had to intervene in the Peshawar accords, look they wished and tried to secure the land and power for themselves because ignorance of facts is no excuse. Later if you have time, see the life history of most of these TTP leaders and prominent commanders, you will see links with 80's where they or one of their close family member, served with any Mujahid group. Once they were fighting in Afghanistan, today they fight both here and in Afghanistan. Even the Afghan Taliban condemned the death of Hakeem-ullah Mehsood back then, what does they tell you? They are one and same, looking to enforce Islam in their respective countries. Pakistan didn't support these very people ofcourse, they just are the unintended consequences of the our participation in Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

P.S How did Baitullah Mehsood and others reach Guantanamo in the first place? If these people aren't Pakistani, then who are these people? Where are they landing from?

Im

Imran bai can you tell me why pakistan is a peaceful country back in 2001 and why not now......?
is there any other option ? bhai jee yes it will be peaceful and developed one day per tab tak humari hadiyaan bhi nhi hoon gee qaber main shayed . there is no way then move forward ye mullah ye dehshat gard ye jahil ye sab jitna zor laga leen wakt aagy hi jaay ga .

Its time we should payback the debt in the same curreny

I'd skip the middle one since their interests are not involved.. the latter focuses on Afghan centric operations.. but yes. RAW has, is and will continue to fund the deaths of civilians inside Pakistan.

Where is No.1 Intelligence agency of the world?
Hanooz DEHLI DOOR AST

Rip . When will this nonsense stop... Its horrible to hear this kind of news every now and then from Pakistan. Very sad to see human lives wasted for nothing.

Who are they ? Taliban ? Or home grown ?

India never forget the Mumbai attack, for however long it take the revenge will be pay back ten fold.

I have seen the images on TV; I am lost for words to describe my feelings. I pray to Allah that these killers of innocent Pakistanis are sent straight to hell.

There is only one way to deal with this scum of humanity, complete elimination of TTP & their supporters.

RIP. Many countries have dissidents and most dissident factions attack government officials and infrastructure. I wonder what is gained by targeting women and children?

Back
Top Bottom