What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

If bharat is supporting these groups then why do we not publicly, at the very least, accuse bharat of supporting these attacks? This is the part that pisses me off the most.
we have many times, even brought up with the Americans when talking to them re Afghanistan. and thats something they from time to time have admitted too but they look the other way because they are pampering them for china and have their own business interests.
our foreign diplomacy sucks, our current political leaders have investments in India we dont have a foreign minster so we are clearly failing on that. secondly Indians are not sending their agents that we can capture inside Pakistan, they are using the Afghans for that reason so they can stay clear. we do have proof but they are dismissed or ignored. so the only thing left is that we launch a covert attack and kill or kidnap the Indian / BLA personnel meeting in one place and bring them here , make their video, record their conversation and then show it to the world.

For the bold part, I know myself don't have to prove you anything. All I can say you are wrong...but again you won't believe. What has Gen Zia to do with it...answer is everything. Now do not want to debate further....and will have it some other day and let you mourn in peace.

I don't need any proof to know the mindset of majority of Indians. Zia have been discussed dozens of time and if somebody is that keen to do more discussion he can again open dedicated thread for that. And thanks for letting me "mourn in peace"

I can't understand why anyone would attack the ISI over this, when there does not exist anybody who could handle the situation better than they do.
Its ISI's job to guard the nation from outside terrorist attacks. In Israel they have Shin Bet that are grilled everytime they fail to discover Arab terrorist plots BEFORE they occur!!!

The ISI has been repeatedly rated as the best intelligence agency in the world, despite having a budget that is only a tiny fraction of that which the other major world-renowned agencies, like the CIA, can claim.
They have been repeatedly rated the best in the world, despite having to operate under the constraints imposed by the incompetent fraudulently elected civilian governments of Pakistan, who will sell everything Pakistan has to RAW or to terrorists if it benefits them personally.
ISI is best? Then how Pakistan is plagued with terrorism for so many years? :D

The ISI are doing an amazing job with the resources they have! Do we expect them to be psychic, or have superpowers?
The CIA/RAW-trained TTP are also pretty good at what they do; because of them, a world-class agency like the ISI has world-class terrorist opponents. The results of having world-class terrorist opponents can be seen in attacks like 9/11, and this attack.
No, but I expect ISI to arrest these terrorists from committing their acts of terror BEFORE they explode.

It has nothing to do with confidence. If bharat is supporting these terrorist groups, why are we not publicly accusing bharat?
I already answered that! It is very unfortunate that our almost whole media keep quite against Indian Terrorisam into Pakistan. As well as so many people were killed by Indian army on border near Sialkot. But even Prime Minister of Pakistan dont dare to say a single word against India :angry:

we have many times, even brought up with the Americans when talking to them re Afghanistan. and thats something they from time to time have admitted too but they look the other way because they are pampering them for china and have their own business interests.
our foreign diplomacy sucks, our current political leaders have investments in India we dont have a foreign minster so we are clearly failing on that. secondly Indians are not sending their agents that we can capture inside Pakistan, they are using the Afghans for that reason so they can stay clear. we do have proof but they are dismissed or ignored. so the only thing left is that we launch a covert attack and kill or kidnap the Indian / BLA personnel meeting in one place and bring them here , make their video, record their conversation and then show it to the world.

So we're basically letting them beat us and we have no good direct answer for their strategy..

If these guys are supporting terrorists inside Pakistan and no one wants to listen, then the least we could do is have them assassinated, which shouldn't be difficult for us in Afghanistan. The last part you mentioned about kidnapping Indian personnel - what's the reason to not do that?

Its ISI's job to guard the nation from outside terrorist attacks. In Israel they have Shin Bet that are grilled everytime they fail to discover Arab terrorist plots BEFORE they occur!!!

No, but I expect ISI to arrest these terrorists from committing their acts of terror BEFORE they explode.

ISI ISI ISI and ISI- you mean IB right?-

who will believe you ???

I don't care if no one believes us. If we can show evidence that Bharat supports these groups then no one will shed a tear when these bharatis in Afghanistan get assassinated or blown up.

I already answered that! It is very unfortunate that our almost whole media keep quite against Indian Terrorisam into Pakistan. As well as so many people were killed by Indian army on border near Sialkot. But even Prime Minister of Pakistan dont dare to say a single word against India :angry:

Thats not the answer
A lesson can be learnt from india in this regard.
India's has accused pakistan of many terror attacks but the world didn't care till a pakistani national was caught in the act.
So catch an indian national and shame india,thats the way to go.Till then any other proof\evidence will be brushed aside by india/world.

May I ask you 1 question? What is the reason to support India?
1. You are watching too many bollywodd movies against Pakistan?
2. You feeling shame to be a Pakistani?
3. You feel shame to being born in Rawalpindi, Pakistan and rather wanted to be born in a hospital in New Delhi, India

that must be an achievement to you- since 2002 look at how many attacks from the terrorists we have blamed on you- thats hiding our incompetency yes?-
Effectively, you walk away from your contention that we blame everything on Pakistan but still want to make a lame comeback. Bravo!

had our prime minister been strong- he could have-
24/7 he is tangled handling domestic political issues-

Its shame for us that our Prime Minister is a "Business Man" not a real polition. Otherwise if Modhi can cry over Pakistan, then WTF is wrong with Mr.Nawaz Sharif.

Back
Top Bottom