What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

This blast occurred at the border between India and Pakistan, only fool don't angle their search the lead to pin point the organization responsible for this terrorist act.

Hide the incompetency and divert the blowback of the operation Zarb-e-azb on India.
its funny to see you are fully aware of such antics- seems like you suddenly go blind when you blame everything on Pakistan-

..this seems to be the biggest terrorist attacks of the year...
how far is wagha from lahore...
the injured have been taken to lahore..isn't there a nearby town / city with good hospitals..
wahga is lahore-

Every time there is some terrorist act in Pakistan, Pakis blame it on RAW, MOSSAD, CIA while ignoring their own ISI's massive failure to prevent such attacks from happening in the first place! :D

If you're serious...what an astonishing thing to say! Could a boxer step into the ring and expect that he will never be punched?
I can't understand why anyone would attack the ISI over this, when there does not exist anybody who could handle the situation better than they do.
The ISI has been repeatedly rated as the best intelligence agency in the world, despite having a budget that is only a tiny fraction of that which the other major world-renowned agencies, like the CIA, can claim.
They have been repeatedly rated the best in the world, despite having to operate under the constraints imposed by the incompetent fraudulently elected civilian governments of Pakistan, who will sell everything Pakistan has to RAW or to terrorists if it benefits them personally.
The ISI are doing an amazing job with the resources they have! Do we expect them to be psychic, or have superpowers?
The CIA/RAW-trained TTP are also pretty good at what they do; because of them, a world-class agency like the ISI has world-class terrorist opponents. The results of having world-class terrorist opponents can be seen in attacks like 9/11, and this attack.

You
If bharat is supporting these groups then why do we not publicly, at the very least, accuse bharat of supporting these attacks? This is the part that pisses me off the most.
It is fact that "Baharat" supporting all these groups.
Yes, its a big shame for our news channels that they are not showing "Reality of India" Because they have to show "Indian Serial" & "Indian Shows" on their poor channels.

its funny to see you are fully aware of such antics- seems like you suddenly go blind when you blame everything on Pakistan-
What everything? You are just blind from the hate. Not everything has been blamed on Pakistan.

Go ahead and complete your today's quota of Islam & Pakistan bashing - After all why an Indian should let go joyful golden chance of rubbing salt on wounds of Pakistanis in disguise of sympathy.
..chor ki dadi me tinka...
:pop::pop::pop:

.why did u forget your popcorns today...

All you need is change your flag to India.
LOL. I can't Hindi. Also I hate Modi :D

we can sue the statement of one kafir for another kafir of course. otherwise if its against say our great Saudi brothers then we will reject any claim that they are also involved in funding LeJ and TTP unless say another Islamic country of equal level of Islam (Arab) says that like Qatar or Egypt etc
LOL :D

I never asked about your birth place.
BUT I told you anyway. Also I was born in Holy Family Hospital if you wanna check my birth certificate ;)

The main point is Pakistan should name and shame India just like Indians does.
And what good would it do?

What everything? You are just blind from the hate. Not everything has been blamed on Pakistan.
surely you cannot blame the poverty or rape on Pakistan- we are talking about terrorists attacks yes-

You

It is fact that "Baharat" supporting all these groups.
Yes, its a big shame for our news channels that they are not showing "Reality of India" Because they have to show "Indian Serial" & "Indian Shows" on their poor channels.

This has nothing to do with the media, it is to do the Pakistani state not accusing bharat of supporting these groups.

This has nothing to do with the media, it is to do the Pakistani state not accusing bharat of supporting these groups.
May I ask you why you have so much confidence about that?

Who gives a Fcuk even if India blames Pakistan for all these?

The main point is Pakistan should name and shame India just like Indians does

Plus it is no more hidden that India is supporting BLA, jundolla, TTP, etc just like it supported mutki bahno and LTTE.

You are incoherent. May be you are very emotional now.

In any case I support you, when Pakistan has evidence like India had, they should name India like India did. I would personally protest against Indian govt if they fail to take action against terrorists. But without any evidence, just naming India is the same old story of blaming kafirs so as not to have to take action against ''our boys''. Please don't so that, it costs innocent lives, of pakistanis.

:lol: yes, and you need to check how many from 26/11 were blamed on Pakistan.
that must be an achievement to you- since 2002 look at how many attacks from the terrorists we have blamed on you- thats hiding our incompetency yes?-

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom