What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Effectively, you walk away from your contention that we blame everything on Pakistan but still want to make a lame comeback. Bravo!
this is not a game- there is no prize- so spare me your BS about lame come backs- punch lines bla bla bla or whatever you gona bring in the discussion to win imaginary points-

You said we blame india to hide our incompetency-
i asked you a simple question tell me what?- its not so hard to understand if you get your mind off the imaginary competition you have in your mind that is-

If we can show evidence that Bharat supports these groups then no one will shed a tear when these bharatis in Afghanistan get assassinated or blown up.
if you Really had evidence you might not been waited up-till now.Misadventure will be treated with same befitting Replies

So we're basically letting them beat us and we have no good direct answer for their strategy..

If these guys are supporting terrorists inside Pakistan and no one wants to listen, then the least we could do is have them assassinated, which shouldn't be difficult for us in Afghanistan. The last part you mentioned about kidnapping Indian personnel - what's the reason to not do that?
Indians blamed us for some of the attacks on their dodgy cultural centers where some Baloch separatists were also killed in the attacks
if those attacks were planned by our blackops then their timing was immaculate. a better and less destructive alternative will be to firm and record their conversations and then capture their proxy alive.

Maybe this attack has nothing to do with India. we dont know. but Jundullah and BLA are one and the same with different names depending what side of border they are and India has been using them since the 50s whenever there was a hostile regime in Afghanistan. the Baloch insurgency suddenly spiked. one kills all non Baoch and other kills also shias as well.

we dont like Afghan taliban, we cant care less about their ideology but what they did was .. didnt allow the Indians to use their land against Pakistan and that was the only time we have some relief from Indian proxies on the western side.

Indians blamed us for some of the attacks on their dodgy cultural centers where some Baloch separatists were also killed in the attacks
if those attacks were planned by our blackops then their timing was immaculate. a better and less destructive alternative will be to firm and record their conversations and then capture their proxy alive.

Maybe this attack has nothing to do with India. we dont know. but Jundullah and BLA are one and the same with different names depending what side of border they are and India has been using them since the 50s whenever there was a hostile regime in Afghanistan. the Baloch insurgency suddenly spiked. one kills all non Baoch and other kills also shias as well.

we dont like Afghan taliban, we cant care less about their ideology but what they did was .. didnt allow the Indians to use their land against Pakistan and that was the only time we have some relief from Indian proxies on the western side.
Gernal Hameed Gull Sahab, already said that all these group getting funds and support from India. Why.........? Because they have same poor thoughts against Pakistan!

Effectively, you walk away from your contention that we blame everything on Pakistan but still want to make a lame comeback. Bravo!
A little blast in india and then just tune on your news tv-chennels. HAHAHAHAHA Mar gya Pakistan . . .

Can you provide proof of one terrorist camp training terrorists that are attacking Pakistan??? You may accuse India of financially helping them...but the training, brain washing are all taking place in your country. Forget India, countries like USA, UK, Canada and even your best friend China, Iran blames Pakistan to be the safe haven of terrorists. Clean your mess first bro....blaming India is a short cut to getting away from accountibility.

Are you sure you're quoting the right guy here? I didn't see where he blamed India for these events. Did I miss a post? He just asked that the politics (aka Zia) be left out of the thread. Considering the circumstances and what this thread is about, I don't think that it is too much to ask, is it?

Long Live Pakistan!
Long Live Imran Khan The Great & PTI. After all Imran Khan dare to answer Modhi.

this is not a game- there is no prize- so spare me your BS about lame come backs- punch lines bla bla bla or whatever you gona bring in the discussion to win imaginary points-

You said we blame india to hide our incompetency-
i asked you a simple question tell me what?- its not so hard to understand if you get your mind off the imaginary competition you have in your mind that is-
The reply was to a specific poster on this specific attack given the reports that there was intelligence already made available of an attack and so many senior members pointing a finger at India connecting those imaginary dots which only Pakistanis see.

I agree this is not a game and there are no prizes. However, when India was attacked even by Pakistani non-state actors, a larger question of debate was India's preparedness too - should answer the incompetence part for you, but here many and dare I say TTs and Mods are pointing fingers at India. This should clear things up.

Its ISI's job to guard the nation from outside terrorist attacks. In Israel they have Shin Bet that are grilled everytime they fail to discover Arab terrorist plots BEFORE they occur!!!

ISI is best? Then how Pakistan is plagued with terrorism for so many years? :D

No, but I expect ISI to arrest these terrorists from committing their acts of terror BEFORE they explode.

Ahhhh....another armchair spymaster thundering against the best intelligence agency in the world from the safety of his keyboard.... in Norway??? :omghaha:

So, Mr. Intelligence Expert....HOW DO YOU KNOW the ISI haven't been arresting virtually all of these people BEFORE acts of terror? You only know about the cases where some terrorist slips through their nets. Successful secret operations are...well, secret, and neither Norwegians nor anybody else find out about them.

You mention Shin Bet...are you aware that they get a whole lot more money for their anti-terrorist work than the ISI do? :ashamed:Why not complain about the lack of funding for the ISI, recognized all over the globe as the best spies in the world, as compared with these foreign agencies? Maybe Nawaz can sell some of his unnecessary and absurdly expensive property in London and donate it to the ISI!

Yes, ISI is indeed the best. We are plagued with terrorism for many reasons (e.g. the fact that some of our politicians also have ties to the terrorist groups, the fact that the terrorists receive support from superpower agencies like the CIA, and so on); but lack of serious effort or professionalism from the ISI is definitely not one of them.

Try to be fair to the ISI agents when you know Pakistan is up against enemies with much more manpower, money, and technology than Pakistan can muster at this stage. Otherwise, you sound like a useful idiot being manipulated by those same enemies.

Did he? I dont think so, the Soviet Union left and declined due to other reasons barring the nationalist BS, but what he did resulted into this. Creation of all sort of Jihadi infrastructure on Pakistani soil and training of terrorists for Jihad, now the whole thing has gone national. These are the same Mujahideens, under a different name. But the same family links and the same agenda- the same make and model. These Mullah, Qari, Moulvi, Mufti aren't landing from JFK/BenGurion/Heathrow/Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, these are born and bred Pakistanis looking to enforce Islam here, just as the commander of the faithful wanted. The product of decades of indoctrination of extremism for the Afghan Jihad. Your hero is resposnible, in a manner, for this blast. The question is "Are you proud?" sitting in infidel U.S.A now.

gotta love how only the indians and 1 muhajer thanjed yiur post.

A little blast in india and then just tune on your news tv-chennels. HAHAHAHAHA Mar gya Pakistan . . .
We have intel and tip-off based on by third parties Sources Like Fbi,CIA,Mi6,NSA most known CIA and FBI which aware of the working patterns of the ISI and their Connections with terror links. Eg Recent IM operative Bhatkal is caught because of the tip-off of FBI and NSA

We have intel and tip-off based on by third parties Sources Like Fbi,CIA,Mi6,NSA most known CIA and FBI which aware of the working patterns of the ISI and their Connections with terror links. Eg Recent IM operative Bhatkal is caught because of the tip-off of FBI and NSA
I msut again say it that a little blast in any part of India, then just watch your poor news channels that how they chill out against Pakistan :no:

DAAISH = TTP = RAW = CIA = MOSSAD whoever attacks, its equal for us.

Anyway it Means ZARB - E - AZB Operation is going in Excellent Manner............so sad for the deaths of innocents.

I msut again say it that a little blast in any part of India, then just watch your poor news channels that how they chill out against Pakistan :no:
vice-versa logic is applied on your side too!!!.Only reason I think because we have highest threat perception against Each other

Back
Top Bottom