What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

Drones fly from Pakistani secret bases & sometimes Afghanistan. Many believed there is a secret deal for drone strikes as Pakistan doesn't have such technology.

IMO drone strikes are good as loang as it kills terrorists & also US should share this tech with Pakistan.

Next please.

So thats how you keep your sovereignty and keep yourself out of other's supremecy and thats how your politician make secret deals?? You feel proud of that?

Brother, in BD we have a lot of problem with our politicians, they are retard thieves and what not. But they will never induldge to what PK had been doing since after 1970's. Even Sheikh Mujib made sure that Indian souldier to leave before he came back from Pakistan and eventually had to die for that.

Were they Razakar or collaborators??? When they were killed before or after the war?? Where in dhaka they used to live. Banglai janale khusi hobo!!!

My father and mother both migrated from Bihar, Gaya Dist and from MuzaffarPur Dist to Bangladesh. They were ordinary citizens. My uncles and grandfather were killed during the war, I do not know where they used to live in Dhaka but I heard my father saying "there was a shoe factory near cricket stadium, he used to work there".

i dont understand.........why ........... razakar r facing the trial only ! during the war .......mukti bahini had many war crimes too .....whats about that??

My father and mother both migrated from Bihar, Gaya Dist and from MuzaffarPur Dist to Bangladesh. They were ordinary citizens. My uncles and grandfather were killed during the war, I do not know where they used to live in Dhaka but I heard my father saying "there was a shoe factory near cricket stadium, he used to work there".

How did your parents survived?

So thats how you keep your sovereignty and keep yourself out of other's supremecy and thats how your politician make secret deals?? You feel proud of that?

Brother, in BD we have a lot of problem with our politicians, they are retard thieves and what not. But they will never induldge to what PK had been doing since after 1970's. Even Sheikh Mujib made sure that Indian souldier to leave before he came back from Pakistan and eventually had to die for that.

Drone deal is limited to Waziristan region only i believe, there is no drone strike anywhere else other than North & South Waziristan, remember US request for drone strike in Chaman-Balochistan also which was rejected. Further more Waziristan is currently occupied by Afghan, Arab & Central Asian terrorists where even Pakistani-Waziristanis can't live peacefully so what sovereignity you talking about? Atleast US is working for Pakistan in some way.

i dont understand.........why ........... razakar r facing the trial only ! during the war .......mukti bahini had many war crimes too .....whats about that??

You have to come up with concrete evidence. Its a court not your drawing room gossip.

Drone deal is limited to Waziristan region only i believe, there is no drone strike anywhere else other than North & South Waziristan, remember US request for drone strike in Chaman-Balochistan also which was rejected. Further more Waziristan is currently occupied by Afghan, Arab & Central Asian terrorists where even Pakistani-Waziristanis can't live peacefully so what sovereignity you talking about? Atleast US is working for Pakistan in some way.
t

As you cant take care of yourself which you admit then you should not had come up with that earlier MACHO post. Good luck.

They were Pakistanis living in Pakistani territory of that time & every citizen have to support it's national Army during war even in US it is a rule.

Well after starting of Occupation search light Pakistani troops turned into occupational force. So it was not a crime to kill or capture collaborators of occupational troops. Even in USA it is not a crime even if it's own soldier were murdered during war by someone or a group. But Pakistani troops killed innocents that was nothing but a genocide.

[
You have to come up with concrete evidence. Its a court not your drawing room gossip.

and u r the jury ? get a life dude ! dont forget tumio bangali /amio....so tomar brain amar chaite khub akta boro na

How did your parents survived?

I think, they did not kill women. Remember they were not married at that time. My father saved his life by hiding himself in a hospital roof, he got a bullet in his leg and was admitted in a hospital there. He managed to run from there, because he thought doctors were not trustworthy, and somehow reached Pakistan.

My mother says, her brothers and father were killed right infront of them..

remember BDR genocide ?? Mujib killing ?? Zia killing ?? lol........we r innocent at all

No not all of us are innocent but at least we do not sell out our people and kill them using our own troops in thousands which has been going on in Pakistan for decades...

See what Imran Khan was saying regarding this...

I think, they did not kill women. Remember they were not married at that time. My father saved his life by hiding himself in a hospital roof, he got a bullet in his leg and was admitted in a hospital there. He managed to run from there, because he thought doctors were not trustworthy, and somehow reached Pakistan.

With bullet in his leg your father started running and reached Pakistan????

Last edited by a moderator:
No not all of us are innocent but at least we do not sell out our people and kill them using our own troops in thousands which has been going on in Pakistan for decades...

Awami legue and BNP may be the best example............both of them r using students to preserve their own interest ! so lame politics .........

As you cant take care of yourself which you admit then you should not had come up with that earlier MACHO post. Good luck.

I can bet if it was Bdsh in place of Pakistan it would be no longer in one piece but still Pakistan is standing despite all these troubles. Remember Soviet Union how it breakup in 11 years period? But let me tell you whatever Pakistan is going through is only for a limited time period & this will make Pakistan stronger in future, this will give Pakistan common history in future & alot more reasons to be united, Inshallah. Every big nation goes through these troubles, US went through, China went through, Russia, Germany, etc etc.

[

and u r the jury ? get a life dude ! dont forget tumio bangali /amio....so tomar brain amar chaite khub akta boro na

Sir I know you are an Architect, you have a very big brain and likely much more knowledgeable too but will you tell me are you for the trial of the war criminals or just do not want it to happen???

I am not sure whether they were killed in the riot or selectively killed by Muktis at the war time. There were two different scenario. Muktis usually did not kill anyone other than they have concrete information about somebody working for army.

Pakistan cannot afford anti Pakistan neighbourhood nor it will live under anyone's supremacy in the neighbourhood. Pakistan's stance is simple live equally & peacefully. Look at your own country how you are living under fear of your neighbouring country.

so thats what epic fail is huh?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom