What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

Its Bengal and Punjab who really fight for Pakistan creation of pakistan. At last only punjab got every thing

Its Bengal and Punjab who really fight for Pakistan creation of pakistan. At last only punjab got every thing

No. It was Sindh and bengal who really fought.
Punjab was divided. NWFP rejected the option of joining pakistan, but it was made to join pakistan for geographical proximity.

My Bangali brothers .......i feel proud of u......but ,1971 ! believe me .....India used our straight minded bengali people to win over Pakistan/to take the avenge of 1965 .................and Sheikh mojib helped India ........... to become the king of Bangla .........that was the deal of Indira gandhi and Mojib ! by the way.......i will advice my pakistani brothers and others not to misunderstand us.....we r too straight minded ........ we cannt think with our own brain ........... our politician r too cleaver to use our poor bangladeshi brothers .......... they r the best programmer to program our brain to think the way they like to

My Bangali brothers .......i feel proud of u......but ,1971 ! believe me .....India used our straight minded bengali people to win over Pakistan/to take the avenge of 1965 .................and Sheikh mojib helped India ........... to become the king of Bangla .........that was the deal of Indira gandhi and Mojib ! by the way.......i will advice my pakistani brothers and others not to misunderstand us.....we r too straight minded ........ we cannt think with our own brain ........... our politician r too cleaver to use our poor bangladeshi brothers .......... they r the best programmer to program our brain to think the way they like to

Shaikh Mujib was supposed to become the King of all of Pakistan after winning the election. It is the Pakistani generals that started killing and all the atrocities to stop Shakh Mujib becoming the PM. Is not it??? N who started the 1971 war!!! Shaikh Mujib or Pakistani generals??? Shaikh Mujib was arrested full time of the liberation war then how he made the deal with Indira??? Am I wrong Mr. Mustafa Azim???

You are a Pakistani or Bihari??? Your spelling of name while typing is very strange!!!

On December 16, 2008 they also aired a report on history from 1947-1971 and depicted the true history which is contrary to the history teachings of Pakistan.

Watch this!!!

They also aired a detail documentary later with title "Fall of Dhaka"

Thanks Captain. I really wanted to see how Pakistanis are react with this post. Dont know they think Hamid mir is CIA or RAW already. But I knew only journalist name from Pakistan which is hamid mir.
all the Pakistanis, i don't know what history you read or what you believe, we will not forgive your state because what they did to us. I met some Pakistanis, who welcomed me by calling brother, i know they did nothing wrong but i couldn't forget what their ancestor did to our ancestor. May be you guyz dont know, how they killed or rape. But that doesnt mean we will take you as our brother because you should know.
:)

@Armstrong Why did Ayub dislike Bengalis? Because Bengalis supported Fatima Jinnah against Ayub in the presidential election of early 1965. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was the chief polling agent of Fatima Jinnah in Dhaka.

In his public Dhaka speech in 1972 Sk. Mujib weeped and said, " Bhutto Sahab, you live in your Pakistan and we live in our Bangladesh in peace," or something like this. I wish the Pakistanis same. You live in your country and we live in our country. Future will tell we deserve a State of our own and had no reason to live as a eglected Province of Pakistan, although our forefathers had more contribution for its formation than the forefathers of the present day Pakistanis, some of whom regularly abuse us in the PDF because they may be the children of Niazi and his troops.

Pig-headed Niazi and his troops reaped what they had sown, an eternal shame for their country. Surrender proved what a martial race these people belonged to!!! Unconditional surrender to the Joint Command only to save their brave lives from bullets by the half-naked Muktis with only rifles to fight. Since 1971 we and perhaps the world do not see Pakistanis, specially the western Punjabis, as a brave group of people. There is no way Pakistanis can ever alter this mindset of others. This image will remain forever.

West Pakistani Rulers made the life of East Pakistanis miserable before 1971......they treated East Pakistanis like animals

The book is a good read from historical perspective. The writer himself is a politcian and could speak for the time he served.

Mujib-ur-Rahman was one of the few people who really worked on ground for Pakistan..... Its a tragedy that he had to do the same for Bangladesh...

Shaikh Mujib was supposed to become the King of all of Pakistan after winning the election. It is the Pakistani generals that started killing and all the atrocities to stop Shakh Mujib becoming the PM. Is not it??? N who started the 1971 war!!! Shaikh Mujib or Pakistani generals??? Shaikh Mujib was arrested full time of the liberation war then how he made the deal with Indira??? Am I wrong Mr. Mustafa Azim???

You are a Pakistani or Bihari??? Your spelling of name while typing is very strange!!!

evaluate your bangladeshi leaders first ........they r struggling to lead such a country that is a 10% portion of california!
then how would they lead a giant country like Pakistan ? if pakistan let mujibor to arrange the government ,he would appointed the acclaimed thieves and robbers to rob the whole Pakistan.

and im pure muslim bangali /thats why u did nt find spelling similarity with Hindu bangalies

Last edited by a moderator:
evaluate your bangladeshi leaders first ........they r struggling to lead such a country that is a 10% portion of california!
then how would they lead a giant country like Pakistan ? if pakistan let mujibor to arrange the government ,he would appointed the acclaimed thieves and robbers to rob the whole Pakistan.

Size does not matter but it is population which counts most which is half of USA. This is not a easy thing to lead a small nation with such a huge population without any resources. But Bangladesh has achieved a stable GDP growth of 6% over the last decade and it terms of social indicator it has crossed both India and Pakistan.

And make your fact and Spelling correct.. It is Mujibor Rahman not Mojib!!!

By the way Bangladeshi politicians are doing better then Pakistani ones. Yes there are corruption problem among our politicians and it is certainly a fact that if we can reduce corruption Bangladesh will achieve more rapid development but you need to admit that despite being giant as you have described Pakistan is doing poorly.

By the way you have not answered are you Bihari or Pakistani??? Why you are still using Bangladeshi flag???

Would also like to add that increase your knowledge of geography as well. California is 3 time larger then Bangladesh not 10 times.

No. It was Sindh and bengal who really fought.
Punjab was divided. NWFP rejected the option of joining pakistan, but it was made to join pakistan for geographical proximity.

Where did you learn this from? Shining SUPA PAWA?

Altough i agree Sindh, Muhajirs & Bengal fought the most for Pakistan but i disagree with every other thing. Bengal was never meant to be part of Pakistan according to 1940 Pakistan plan, it was supposed to be friendly indepandant country but Bengalis fear that they would not remain indepandant with india as neighbour so they strongly rejected this. Later Bengalis acheive their primary goal by playing their cards well. Pakistan did a great mistake when it accepted Bengal as Pakistan's province.

BTW Hamid Mir is a known hater of Pak Army, he somehow twist anything & everything & bring it on Pak Army. His every show has some anti Army talk/discussion.

You Bdshis are very funny people, if anyone from your country expose something you people start calling him Pakistani/Bihari/Razakar or Jamaati.:lol:

Thanks Captain. I really wanted to see how Pakistanis are react with this post. Dont know they think Hamid mir is CIA or RAW already. But I knew only journalist name from Pakistan which is hamid mir.
all the Pakistanis, i don't know what history you read or what you believe, we will not forgive your state because what they did to us. I met some Pakistanis, who welcomed me by calling brother, i know they did nothing wrong but i couldn't forget what their ancestor did to our ancestor. May be you guyz dont know, how they killed or rape. But that doesnt mean we will take you as our brother because you should know.
:)

Yea i know this. Pakistanis are very stupidly innocent, in Pakistan they call Bdshi brother:hitwall: Afghanistan & Iran has more blood relation with Pakistan than Bdsh but i have never see anyone calling them brothers.

Size does not matter but it is population which counts most which is half of USA. This is not a easy thing to lead a small nation with such a huge population without any resources. But Bangladesh has achieved a stable GDP growth of 6% over the last decade and it terms of social indicator it has crossed both India and Pakistan.

And make your fact and Spelling correct.. It is Mujibor Rahman not Mojib!!!

By the way Bangladeshi politicians are doing better then Pakistani ones. Yes there are corruption problem among our politicians and it is certainly a fact that if we can reduce corruption Bangladesh will achieve more rapid development but you need to admit that despite being giant as you have described Pakistan is doing poorly.

By the way you have not answered are you Bihari or Pakistani??? Why you are still using Bangladeshi flag???

Would also like to add that increase your knowledge of geography as well. California is 3 time larger then Bangladesh not 10 times.

i have answered what i am in my previous post .

u r comparing Bangladesh with pakistan .......... absurd.........

look.............Pakistani politicians is to face many internal and outside pressure ......... Taliban/India/USA/Russia ..... still they are surviving .........u cannt compare this 2............but what u can say is bangladesh is lucky for the separation as they dont need face those pressure .......... but unlucky.....we r to face our internal political /digital thieves ,robbers ..........

Altough i agree Sindh, Muhajirs & Bengal fought the most for Pakistan but i disagree with every other thing. Bengal was never meant to be part of Pakistan according to 1940 Pakistan plan, it was supposed to be friendly indepandant country but Bengalis fear that they would not remain indepandant with india as neighbour so they strongly rejected this. Later Bengalis acheive their primary goal by playing their cards well. Pakistan did a great mistake when it accepted Bengal as Pakistan's province.

BTW Hamid Mir is a known hater of Pak Army, he somehow twist anything & everything & bring it on Pak Army. His every show has some anti Army talk/discussion.

You Bdshis are very funny people, if anyone from your country expose something you people start calling him Pakistani/Bihari/Razakar or Jamaati.:lol:

He has not exposed anything yet!!! I asked why his spelling of name is very strange!!! Only non bengalis can do the mistake.

Mr.Dumb. Shining super power words of urs, in ur post, looks as so dumb as u.
Khan abdul ghaffer khan never accepted the partition, as u know, his party was in power in NWFP. His party wanted an united India and they propagated against the creation of pakistan.
Finally during elections NWFP gave a mandate of 50.5 % for joining pakistan, which was termed as Rigged elections with 49.5 opposing.
I am long enough in pdf to have read many history debates.
Now read real history.

Yea i know this. Pakistanis are very stupidly innocent, in Pakistan they call Bdshi brother:hitwall: Afghanistan & Iran has more blood relation with Pakistan than Bdsh but i have never see anyone calling them brothers.

Becasuse somehow you stuck in sub continent and Irani neither Afgani consider you as brother and they dont find you related to their blood except common pushto in both side of the border.

look.............Pakistani politicians is to face many internal and outside pressure ......... Taliban/India/USA/Russia ..... still they are surviving .........u cannt compare this 2............but what u can say is bangladesh is lucky for the separation as they dont need face those pressure .......... but unlucky.....we r to face our internal political /digital thieves ,robbers ..........

Yes I do not disagree both BNP/BAL etc. are digital thieves and Jamaat is a party of killer, rapist and traitor. So we need to fix this but fixing traitor and killers are most important now.

Bangladesh lost almost 4 decades (24 years with Pakistan and 15 years to recover from the destruction of the war) otherwise Bangladesh would have gone much ahead. But Pakistan has fallen in it's own trap!!!

But Pakistan is facing pressure from Russia??? I do not think there is any pressure from India also right now. And this Taliban and Punjabi problem along with Baluchistan problem has been created by faulty policy of Pakistani government for decades.

Well you cant think outside the box. Those problem only invited by the PK politicians not the other way around. If it was the BD politician they would never let PK to poke their nose in Afganistan and would not had dug the grave for PK itself.

Mr.Dumb. Shining super power words of urs, in ur post, looks as so dumb as u.
Khan abdul ghaffer khan never accepted the partition, as u know, his party was in power in NWFP. His party wanted an united India and they propagated against the creation of pakistan.
Finally during elections NWFP gave a mandate of 50.5 % for joining pakistan, which was termed as Rigged elections with 49.5 opposing.
I am long enough in pdf to have read many history debates.
Now read real history.

Hello Mr Dumb, i don't have to explain you how political parties work in Pakistan. If a political party was in wrong side it doesn't means that whole province was against it. Political party didn't let those people participate in that refrendum otherwise they would've gone. If this much people were against joining Pakistan how come there was so peaceful process with no protests, etc. Also i think you have forgotten stoning of your Nehra when he visited Khyber Pakhtunkhawa(NWFP), people hate him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom