What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

Where did you learn this from? Shining SUPA PAWA?

Altough i agree Sindh, Muhajirs & Bengal fought the most for Pakistan but i disagree with every other thing. Bengal was never meant to be part of Pakistan according to 1940 Pakistan plan, it was supposed to be friendly indepandant country
but Bengalis fear that they would not remain indepandant with india as neighbour so they strongly rejected this. Later Bengalis acheive their
primary goal by playing their cards well. Pakistan did a great mistake when it accepted Bengal as Pakistan's province.

BTW Hamid Mir is a known hater of Pak Army, he somehow twist anything & everything & bring it on Pak Army. His every show has some anti Army talk/discussion.

You Bdshis are very funny people, if anyone from your country expose something you people start calling him Pakistani/Bihari/Razakar or Jamaati.:lol:

accurate ...........but my bangladeshi brothers will not believe ......... actually.....im nt ashamed talking about my own bad sides ....my bangladeshi brothers cannt perceive the politics of Awamileague ....... cannt go through the deep

Becasuse somehow you stuck in sub continent and Irani neither Afgani consider you as brother and they dont find you related to their blood except common pushto in both side of the border.

And because a Bdshi says this so we should accept it?

Do you even know how many Iranis are in Pakistan? Do you even know that Benazeer Bhutto was half Irani?

And some part of Pakistan is considered as Subcontinent not whole Pakistan, furthermore i was saying that Pakistanis are stupidly innocent & don't like to call Afghans & Iranis their brothers. There are many threads here in the forum where Pakistanis fight with Afghans & Iranis which is not seen with Bdshis. First learn to comprehend the post before opening the mouth.

Thanks Captain. I really wanted to see how Pakistanis are react with this post. Dont know they think Hamid mir is CIA or RAW already. But I knew only journalist name from Pakistan which is hamid mir.
all the Pakistanis, i don't know what history you read or what you believe, we will not forgive your state because what they did to us. I met some Pakistanis, who welcomed me by calling brother, i know they did nothing wrong but i couldn't forget what their ancestor did to our ancestor. May be you guyz dont know, how they killed or rape. But that doesnt mean we will take you as our brother because you should know.
:)

My two uncles and grandfather were killed by bangalies in Dhaka! How should I feel? Man time has changed, I feel this and I feel that won't gonna help any of us.

Well you cant think outside the box. Those problem only invited by the PK politicians not the other way around. If it was the BD politician they would never let PK to poke their nose in Afganistan and would not had dug the grave for PK itself.
that would nt be a glorious achievement for bangladesh to not poking ! here is the difference of bangladeshi and Pakistani leaders .........bangali leaders r always selfish and pernicious to their people......Pakistani leaders participate international politics ....... u should not think only all about yourself........u need to think about your brothers/family/society .

Well you cant think outside the box. Those problem only invited by the PK politicians not the other way around. If it was the BD politician they would never let PK to poke their nose in Afganistan and would not had dug the grave for PK itself.

Pakistan cannot afford anti Pakistan neighbourhood nor it will live under anyone's supremacy in the neighbourhood. Pakistan's stance is simple live equally & peacefully. Look at your own country how you are living under fear of your neighbouring country.

Pakistan cannot afford anti Pakistan neighbourhood nor it will live under anyone's supremacy in the neighbourhood. Pakistan's stance is simple live equally & peacefully. Look at your own country how you are living under fear of your neighbouring country.

Thats a funny and macho post.. ;)

My two uncles and grandfather were killed by bangalies in Dhaka! How should I feel? Man time has changed, I feel this and I feel that won't gonna help any of us.

Very sad to hear for your loss bro.

BTW they(Bdshis) don't think like Pakistanis they(most of them) hate Pakistan from depth of their heart, single loss of Pakistan is million gain for them. When i was in Karachi & a kid i use to think just like you cuz i was not interested in world politics.

Thats a funny and macho post.. ;)

What's funny in it, kindly point out. Oneliners are not welcome.

that would nt be a glorious achievement for bangladesh to not poking ! here is the difference of bangladeshi and Pakistani leaders .........bangali leaders r always selfish and pernicious to their people......Pakistani leaders participate international politics ....... u should not think only all about yourself........u need to think about your brothers/family/society .

Do not compare Bangladeshi politicians to that of Pakistani ones. I do not disagree they are selfish and corrupt but at least they do not kill their own people in huge number and commit genocide like the Pakistani ones.

From where drone take off to only kill your own people?? If it were BD, people would had sent their politician to gutter by now..

I just brought one example..

Drones fly from Pakistani secret bases & sometimes Afghanistan. Many believed there is a secret deal for drone strikes as Pakistan doesn't have such technology.

IMO drone strikes are good as long as it kills terrorists & also US should share this tech with Pakistan.

Next please.

Were they Razakar or collaborators??? When they were killed before or after the war?? Where in dhaka they used to live. Banglai janale khusi hobo!!!

Do not compare Bangladeshi politicians to that of Pakistani ones. I do not disagree they are selfish and corrupt but at least they do not kill their own people in huge number and commit genocide like the Pakistani ones.

Just as they selling their people to their master india tagging them as violence spreader in Assam, etc.

remember BDR genocide ?? Mujib killing ?? Zia killing ?? lol........we r innocent at all

Were they Razakar or collaborators??? When they were killed before or after the war?? Where in dhaka they used to live. Banglai janale khusi hobo!!!

They were Pakistanis living in Pakistani territory of that time & every citizen have to support it's national Army during war even in US it is a rule.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom