What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

Never mind bro, they are too close minded and prideful. Their history books are basically this "Mujib traitor, and oppressed are terrorist" let them float in their dreams while their nation is getting destroyed

I do not have any problem with what they think but I have problem with Mr. Azim49 who despite being a Bangladeshi supporting Pakistan and talking in favor of the war criminals.

matter got settled later, it was a muslim province after all. so there was not so protest.
And i am sure u were not born to know how political parties worked in british india... Politicians were much honest those days.

It was not settled or something, it was that people of that region wanted to join Pakistan. Even after that regional political party tried to stop them still many voted for Pakistan.

Do you have even any idea when Mukti Bahini was recruited, trained and came into battle field??? It is the Pakistani army which started killing of innocent civilians on March 25, 1971 and only after that to Bangladesh had to declare it's independence. When Pakistani army started killing there were not even any mukti bahini. It is the East Bengal Regiment which started the initial resistance in Chittagong.

See how Pakistan started killing innocent students of Dhaka University on March 26, 1971 morning... what was their fault !!! Then who was terrorizing whom???

We don't know what chat the soildiers had with them so how can anyone be so sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Military science??? What is the specialization!!!

Anyway those who are facing war crime trial it is not for supporting Pakistan in 71 but for killing and raping innocent people. Rajakars did that it is a proven fact. Now only some top of them have been arrested and put into trial.

do u know these persons : "Goeshshor chondro" , "sonjoy pobitro " ? they were presented at the trial to speak against so called war criminals ........ But they told , they never seen such great persons in their life (16/10/2012)!! not only this two, maximum proves spoke against the trial .........

do u know ? our present law Sub minister was the most rude RAZAKAR during 71?

listen.......im solving u the problem.......awami leageu will never complete the judgement ........ they r creating public excitements on this issue to clear the road to of election .......observe next few months..everything will be cleared ......

and if public emotion forced them to accomplish the judgement ,then they will provoke the so called WAR criminals to pray life to the president ........ and president will forgive them ........

I really hate this everyday whimpering and whining about 71 like a broken record. BAL has given us this one thing to keep ourselves busy with while they keep themselves busy pleasing their masters. Sometimes I become frustrated seeing this cluelessness of our seemingly educated people.

india = anti Pakistan, so what? what's the point here?
800px-Regional_powers_2012_updated3.png

Pakistan is also considered as regionnal power as india.

Pakistan is fighting terrorists, are you blind enough to see that? How can you say Pakistan is living under terrorist supremacy when Pakistan is crushing them continiously, look at Pakistan's success rate & compare it with ISAF & NATO force in Afghanistan as well as Soviet Union force of 89. & WTF is murica?

No Pakistan never ever compare itself with Bdsh, it is Bdshis always trying to compare with us.

Didn't get this.

i was quoting your macho words "Pakistan can't afford anti Pakistan neighbour" go annihilate Indians then, no India can't care less about Pakistan nor do we.
sorry again, i can't care less, but from what i see the GEO channel, the news goes like this "Terrorists bombed, terrorists bombed, terrorists shot, drones hit bla bla bla" don't even bother talking about thinking of us, first take care of yourself. Murica is America :D more macho words "we won't live under other nation's supremacy" its funny because America is destroying your nation from the inside and carry out missions there without your knowledge of it. Nice right.

Let me explain, atleast India has the balls to stab us in the front unlike you guys did in operation searchlight.

I do not have any problem with what they think but I have problem with Mr. Azim49 who despite being a Bangladeshi supporting Pakistan and talking in favor of the war criminals.

I have to disagree with you, i won't believe anyone did crime unless i see concrete proof

do u know these persons : "Goeshshor chondro" , "sonjoy pobitro " ? they were presented at the trial to speak against so called war criminals ........ But they told , they never seen such great persons in their life (16/10/2012)!! not only this two, maximum proves spoke against the trial .........

do u know ? our present law Sub minister was the most rude RAZAKAR during 71?

listen.......im solving u the problem.......awami leageu will never complete the judgement ........ they r creating public excitements on this issue to clear the road to of election .......observe next few months..everything will be cleared ......

and if public emotion forced them to accomplish the judgement ,then they will provoke the so called WAR criminals to pray life to the president ........ and president will forgive them ........

Yes I have also heard that Jamaat is trying to make alliance with BAL and trying to participate in the election to save their war criminal leaders.

But contrary to your claim @Skallagrim recently said that he heard Jamaat leaders could be hanged by December???

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you embarrassed by calling us terrorists? shame on your army, getting beaten by half naked terrorists with rifles but then again, you forced us yourself. Your nation's terrorism history is becoming a trend now by the way :lol:

Terrorists will be called terrorist ofcourse. And shame on you, your terrorist Mukti took 9 months plus a Super Power Soviet who blocked the sea routes & your neighbour india who trained & supplied Mukti terrorists heavily against 42000 soildiers who were cutoff from mainland & had no supply route, you call it victory:lol:.

Your nation's terrorism history is becoming a trend now by the way

Sorry for you because you are just terrorist sympathizer & a net warrior, UN plus no country has called Pakistan terrorist supporter, countries fund Pakistan to fight terrorism.

We are not talking about chat but killing them during operation search light. Many such innocent people were killed and raped... including Bengaly army, police and ansars...

We don't know why the soldiers kill them, as video shows they had a chat before getting killed. Who knows they may be terrorist mukti sympathizers?

I really hate this everyday whimpering and whining about 71 like a broken record. BAL has given us this one thing to keep ourselves busy with while they keep themselves busy pleasing their masters. Sometimes I become frustrated seeing this cluelessness of our seemingly educated people.

Bro you are spot on right.

The problem with our people is that, they keep electing those in power who have plundered and deceived us in the past and their offsprings continue to do the same.

Uncompromising, feudal political elite families in both East and West Pakistan are still in power today. How terribly sad!!

On one hand, the next gen kids of Bhutto of PPP are in power in Pakistan, and on the other, Mujeeb ur Rehman's daughter Hasina is running Bangladesh.

These people were responsible for the separation to begin with, and we keep re-electing them to power and still hoping that they will do some good?

I consider them as criminals and traitors of Pakistan that Jinnah had left us with.

How stupid are we, really. What next, we are going to elect their grand kids. I hope our generation doesn''t repeat the mistake of our parents.

Terrorists will be called terrorist ofcourse. And shame on you, your terrorist Mukti took 9 months plus a Super Power Soviet who blocked the sea routes & your neighbour india who trained & supplied Mukti terrorists heavily against 42000 soildiers who were cutoff from mainland & had no supply route, you call it victory:lol:.

Sorry for you because you are just terrorist sympathizer & a net warrior, UN plus no country has called Pakistan terrorist supporter, countries fund Pakistan to fight terrorism.

We don't know why the soldiers kill them, as video shows they had a chat before getting killed. Who knows they may be terrorist mukti sympathizers?

Are you a brain dead or illiterate??? There were no mukti bahini on March 26, 1971. This was just tips of the ice burg ... Pakistani soldiers commit genocide by killing professors, students, bengali police, ansar and army officer, Awami league activits, hindus and raping countless innocent woman during the operation search light with cold blood which prompted the declaration of independence during 1971. The main reason to create fear among Bengalis so that they stop demanding power which they were demanding after the election win of Shaikh Mujibor Rahman.

Disgraceful defeated backstabbers aren't even worth barking back to, sorry. And they chose it for themselves the moment they shot at innocent students. Its the country who should fear its people. Your crime against state is just pathetic.

No i am not terrorist sympathizer nor a net warrior, just reminding you where you stand ;) if we were under you then God only knows how **** poor we would have been because of you thieves. And it was your politicians btw who poked there nose in the wrong hole so blame yourself. But good luck dreaming "Friendly neighbours" "Supremacy over your state" and ofcourse "Pride" because you have none of those

i was quoting your macho words "Pakistan can't afford anti Pakistan neighbour" go annihilate Indians then, no India can't care less about Pakistan nor do we.
sorry again, i can't care less, but from what i see the GEO channel, the news goes like this "Terrorists bombed, terrorists bombed, terrorists shot, drones hit bla bla bla" don't even bother talking about thinking of us, first take care of yourself. Murica is America :D more macho words "we won't live under other nation's supremacy" its funny because America is destroying your nation from the inside and carry out missions there without your knowledge of it. Nice right.

Let me explain, atleast India has the balls to stab us in the front unlike you guys did in operation searchlight.

I have to disagree with you, i won't believe anyone did crime unless i see concrete proof

Why would Pakistan go annihilate india? Currently india is not threat & Pakistan is fighting a war so i didn't understand you rubbish logic. BTW who asked you to care for Pakistan? You guys drag Pakistan in your each n every thread from day 1. Initially no Pakistani respond due to idiotic brother theory but now you guys are getting exposed. Did you see how a peaceful member like Imran Khan of PDF engaged into bad kindda post on Bdsh threads, it is all cuz of that. Stop dragging Pakistan in your useless thread Pakistan is not your neighbour.

Who told you America is destroying Pakistan? Looks like Bollywood has effect your brain alot.

In Operation Searchlight Pakistani Forces hit thoses terrorists who were planning against Pakistan since 1967.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom