What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

Yes I have also heard that Jamaat is trying to make alliance with BAL and trying to participate in the election to save their war criminal leaders.

But contrary to your claim @Skallagrim recently said that he heard Jamaat leaders could be hanged by December???

didnt u heard Motia Chawdhuri in Sangshad vaban ? she said : " this government has forgiven 21 (!) criminals (punished to death )"
what does it indicate? that indicates ....... court will give ITS decision , but still they have the chance of getting salvation..........this is AL

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a brain dead or illiterate??? There were no mukti bahini on March 26, 1971. This was just tips of the ice burg ... Pakistani soldiers commit genocide by killing professors, students, bengali police, ansar and army officer, Awami league activits, hindus and raping countless innocent woman during the operation search light with cold blood which prompted the declaration of independence during 1971. The main reason to create fear among Bengalis so that they stop demanding power which they were demanding after the election win of Shaikh Mujibor Rahman.

You seem totally illeterate or dumb, mutki terrorists were being trained long before that operation, separating Bdsh plan was already set up sometimes in between 67-69, you telling me that no mutki was formed. Maybe not with that name but still terrorists were formed.

didnt u heard Motia Chawdhuri in Sangshad vaban ? she said : " this government has forgiven 21 (!) criminals (punished to death )"
what does it indicate? that indicates ....... court will give ITS decision , but still they have the chance of getting salvation..........this is AL

Why you are bringing Matia Chowdhury instead talk about war criminals that is the issue here and possibly Jamaat which kept on changing color all the time. Living in Bangladesh has loyalty to some other country.

It was not settled or something, it was that people of that region wanted to join Pakistan. Even after that regional political party tried to stop them still many voted for Pakistan.

The political parties and its members too belonged to that state. Now they are proud to be pakistani.
And that part is history.
Its still worth noting that 49.5% rejected pakistan with 50.5% supporting it.
However thats history now and for agreement sake lets agree that BD, sindhis played a major role in formation of pakistan

Why you are bringing Matia Chowdhury instead talk about war criminals that is the issue here and possibly Jamaat which kept on changing color all the time. Living in Bangladesh has loyalty to some other country.

So , u didnt get my point !! ok......i think we should take a break..........bye

You seem totally illeterate or dumb, mutki terrorists were being trained long before that operation, separating Bdsh plan was already set up sometimes in between 67-69, you telling me that no mutki was formed. Maybe not with that name but still terrorists were formed.

I wont spoil my time while talking with you. But real fact is Pakistani politicians and army generals were prime responsible for all the mess. It is Bengali people who formed Pakistan not Punjabis and Punjabis even did not have the capability to do so. But Punjabis started robbing, stealing and discriminating against the Bengalis those who were the majority. Then after loosing election instead of handing over the power they started killing innocent civilians and even it's own army, police and ansar officials and raped it's own country womans.

N stop talking crap freedom fighter were trained in 67-69... How many were trained??? What pathetic Pakistani army were doing at that time??? More then 200K freedom fighters joined the cause to liberate their country from the tyrant and occupational forces. Dnt talk crap that they were trained in 67-69. Most of them were ordinary people and they joined only after starting of the genocide.

So , u didnt get my point !! ok......i think we should take a break..........bye

Yes I got that... But war criminals wont get pardon unless they decide to become the B^tch of BAL. But hardly BAL will take that risk as that will destroy it's credibility.

21 criminals those who were forgiven were their party member but not war criminals.

Why would Pakistan go annihilate india? Currently india is not threat & Pakistan is fighting a war so i didn't understand you rubbish logic. BTW who asked you to care for Pakistan? You guys drag Pakistan in your each n every thread from day 1. Initially no Pakistani respond due to idiotic brother theory but now you guys are getting exposed. Did you see how a peaceful member like Imran Khan of PDF engaged into bad kindda post on Bdsh threads, it is all cuz of that. Stop dragging Pakistan in your useless thread Pakistan is not your neighbour.

Who told you America is destroying Pakistan? Looks like Bollywood has effect your brain alot.

In Operation Searchlight Pakistani Forces hit thoses terrorists who were planning against Pakistan since 1967.

Because the are anti Pakistan? i thought Pakistan can't afford that, macho man
we don't drag you guys, some one of you said Pakistani politicians are doing better than Bengali ones. To hard to chow down the truth? and Imran Khan was anything but innocent, i faced him in a discussion and the way he acted was totally disgusting.

Your news channel told me

Yes lets hit students because they want to speak bengali, we so cool right? Looks like God gave humanity and Brain to the east part only. Its a democratic right to protest against the unjust. I will say it again, its the Government who should be afraid of its people. No point in talking to someone who doesn't respect human life. see ya

Disgraceful defeated backstabbers aren't even worth barking back to, sorry. And they chose it for themselves the moment they shot at innocent students. Its the country who should fear its people. Your crime against state is just pathetic.

I didn't knew you bark also, good to know though. Rest all part is not understandable, kindly learn how to discuss on a forum, this is not youtube.

No i am not terrorist sympathizer nor a net warrior, just reminding you where you stand ;) if we were under you then God only knows how **** poor we would have been because of you thieves. And it was your politicians btw who poked there nose in the wrong hole so blame yourself. But good luck dreaming "Friendly neighbours" "Supremacy over your state" and ofcourse "Pride" because you have none of those

You don't need to tell Pakistan anything, Pakistan knows where it stand. kindly live in your Super richie country & stop sending illegal immigrants to Pakistan. Many poor souls are killed brutually by indians while they are trying to cross into Pakistan. What Pakistan's polititions are doing it is between them & Pakistanis you don't need to poke your nose like your india master. Friendly neighbours, Supremacy & Pride, Pakistan have all these so it doesn't need to dream for it, same cannot be said about Bdsh where 2 out of 2 neighbours are unfriendly, Supremacy? forget about it & pride is unknown word.

The political parties and its members too belonged to that state. Now they are proud to be pakistani.
And that part is history.
Its still worth noting that 49.5% rejected pakistan with 50.5% supporting it.
However thats history now and for agreement sake lets agree that BD, sindhis played a major role in formation of pakistan

History is that the political party of that region did what it wanted. It stops most people from participating & many members of it's party secretly force people to vote against their choice. But yes now that party members are patriotic Pakistanis.

BTW Muhajirs played a major role more than Bengalis.

Some Bangladeshis are asking something for 40 years, and Pakistanis are ignoring that for 40 years.

So who is the winner and who is the loser? If Pakistan never gives what BD wants, Bangladesh is the loser.

Had there been no AL and its lie, I would have asked for apology to PK.

I hate Mukti/71 topic.

@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT, bhai eishob torke jawar ki dorkar? BD and Pak are two different entities now. At worst we don't need each other. So no point in antagonizing them unnecessarily. The real problems of BD are bad governance and the pro-Indian politics of BAL.

I wont spoil my time while talking with you. But real fact is Pakistani politicians and army generals were prime responsible for all the mess. It is Bengali people who formed Pakistan not Punjabis and Punjabis even did not have the capability to do so. But Punjabis started robbing, stealing and discriminating against the Bengalis those who were the majority. Then after loosing election instead of handing over the power they started killing innocent civilians and even it's own army, police and ansar officials and raped it's own country womans.

I'm not a Punjabi but a Muhajir FYI. Secondly Punjabis were fair enough, as Pakistan had bigger land & bigger borders to take care so they did fair distribution of budget & stop this $h1t of Punjabi this & that, it is Pakistanis. Bengalis only joined Pakistan cuz they knew without Pakistan their departure from india was impossible, you played your cards well, Pakistan did mistake not to follow Allama Iqbal's dream & 1940 plan. But everything happens for good. Pakistanis are innocent peoples & if Bdsh after rejection from Pakistan would be occupied by india, many Pakistanis would blame itself & not forgive itself, so God knows maybe it was all better.

Everything was made suspisious by your mujib & further when he declared indepandance he himself called troubles for his people. He live peacefully & happily munching parathas & kebabs in West Pakistani jails while poor people become terrorists & worked for his cause. If he had talked whole West Pakistan would've supported him. But what he did was better for both Pakistan & Bdsh.

N stop talking crap freedom fighter were trained in 67-69... How many were trained??? What pathetic Pakistani army were doing at that time??? More then 200K freedom fighters joined the cause to liberate their country from the tyrant and occupational forces. Dnt talk crap that they were trained in 67-69. Most of them were ordinary people and they joined only after starting of the genocide.

mutki terrorists were being trained long before the operation started, believe it or not. And mostly Pak Army was in West Pakistan @ Kashmir region, Pakistan trusted Bengali officers & rely on them for Eastern part but maybe they were also part of that game.

@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT, bhai eishob torke jawar ki dorkar? BD and Pak are two different entities now. At worst we don't need each other. So no point in antagonizing them unnecessarily. The real problems of BD are bad governance and the pro-Indian politics of BAL.

azim49 started that not me... go and see. Then other Pakistani joined with him. I did not like the way he talked and attitude to selling out Bangladesh.

Because the are anti Pakistan? i thought Pakistan can't afford that, macho man
we don't drag you guys, some one of you said Pakistani politicians are doing better than Bengali ones. To hard to chow down the truth? and Imran Khan was anything but innocent, i faced him in a discussion and the way he acted was totally disgusting.

Russia is anti-US so does US goes & start attacking them?:lol: Thats why i say don't poke your nose in matters what your brain can't get. No one ever said that Pakistani polititions are doing good, you guys drag Pakistan in each n every thread, be it a thread of Bdsh purchasing something from Russia, your FM visiting Russia, your economy, your exports, etc etc. & Imran Khan of PDF was very cool & nice funny guy, it was your country members stupid logic & apology issue which made him mad.

Your news channel told me

Were not we talking that most media personnal & channals are anti Pak Army, so if they are talking $h1t to defame Army atleast we are not buying it.

Yes lets hit students because they want to speak bengali, we so cool right? Looks like God gave humanity and Brain to the east part only. Its a democratic right to protest against the unjust. I will say it again, its the Government who should be afraid of its people. No point in talking to someone who doesn't respect human life. see ya

Don't act naive & don't pretend as if you don't know that college students are members & activists too, there was a chat between soldiers & them before killing & noone knows what were they talking. If videos that also without voice are proofs than i can post dozens of them.

azim49 started that not me... go and see. Then other Pakistani joined with him. I did not like the way he talked and attitude to selling out Bangladesh.

I never talked anything against your country, people or Armed Forces, i don't even find it interesting to explore Bdshi section but when anyone talks bad about Pakistan he will get atleast similar reply if not worst. Continiously you calling someone Razakar/Bihari if he don't agree with you is all fine? Also you were wrong calling Pakistani forces Occupying forces.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom