What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

this confused me also, but a deeper observation would tell you that they were claiming that in 2010 to discredit Zia and hide Mujib's unwillingness for secession.

That's unlikely. No mass renegeing of BAL activists/supporters we hear of in order for them to resort to such hoaxes. I should remind you of the quote of SaKa Chy :BNP muktijuddher chetonar kotha bole ar BAL islamer kotha bole konodin vote-er shonkhya barate parbe na. y

You are taking history lessons in which school I do not know. but, you have written a long history of six years from 1958 to 1964 in just one line as if nothing else important was there. There are political rivals of every sitting PM or president. So, it is only half truth if someone suggests because Sk. Mujib supported Fatema Jinnah, therefore, he was imprisoned or was disliked by Ayub Khan.

It was his personal popularity, because he was against economic exploitation of the east by the west, that made Ayub worried. It was this fault that the west pakistan based politicains like Ayub Khan, Yahya or ZA Bhutto disliked him. Agartala Conspiracy was not done by Mujib, it was conceived by Ayub to brand Mujib as an unpatriot. He was arrested, but was subsequently released at the pressure of Maulana Bhasani.

Note, he never conspired against Pakistan and he never himself declared independence for Bangladesh. US embassy reported such announcement to the US govt based on hearsays. He has been made a victim of a great conspiracy to discredit him. Had the government of Pakistan had the proofs of his declaration of independence he would have been shot dead in Dhaka as a traitor. It was Major Zia who had to come out and declare the independence on his behalf.

You sure about that?
'Agartala conspiracy case was not false' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

This man, Col. Shawkat Ali:
FarahAli-30.jpg

Q. Why exactly is this referred to as the Agartala Conspiracy Case?

The name “Agartala Conspiracy Case”, is a misnomer. The actual name of the case filed against us was State vs Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Others. A total of 35 accused, including Sheikh Mujib.

The name of Agartala became associated with the case due to a small incident. A two member delegation from our group went to Agartala, India, to meet Indian authorities to discuss with them our plans and ask them if they could aid us.

The accusation against us was 100 paragraphs long one, out of which only one paragraph was devoted to this tiny event. Until recently it was believed this case was a ploy to get rid of Sheikh Mujib, when in reality it was a case filed on very concrete and true accusations. We did conspire for secession of East Pakistan! The accusations were 100 percent true.
In Conversation with Col (retd) Shawkat Ali « Dhaka Courier

I doubt if he's bullshitting. Especially considering he was one of the closest aides of Mujib.

Now the question is: Why did Pakistan release them? Despite the evidence?

Will we ever know? I don't know...:meeting:

As I said before, there were serious loopholes in East Pakistan's security. And I question if they were even committed.

You sure about that?
'Agartala conspiracy case was not false' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

This man, Col. Shawkat Ali:
FarahAli-30.jpg

In Conversation with Col (retd) Shawkat Ali « Dhaka Courier

I doubt if he's bullshitting. Especially considering he was one of the closest aides of Mujib.

Now the question is: Why did Pakistan release them? Despite the evidence?

Will we ever know? I don't know...:meeting:

As I said before, there were serious loopholes in East Pakistan's security. And I question if they were even committed.

All these quotations from the living conspirators (?) are nothing but hoax. AL wants to prove that Sk.Mujib indeed declared independence. But, they have not found any written or taped proofs. But, AL find many of their leaders to say that indeed Mujib declared independence.

Agatala is exactly the same. The conspirators or whoever they may be are saying in unison that Mujib was indeed with them. This hoax is needed to show Mujib in an anti-Pakistan role, nothing else. No false will remain a part of history forever.

Mr dumb we are not talking about your $1 um cities like ******* mumbay, kolkata or delhi.
As of 2008 Lahore had a GDP (PPP) was 40 Billion USD and Dhaka had 78 Billion USD (PPP). Even Chittagong with 2.5 million population had 28 Billion USD GDP (PPP). What is the point of argument here??? All the above data are based on 1995 base yaer but with 2005 base year it will be much higher for Dhaka and Chittagong.

Pakistan has grown much slower in the last 4-5 years. So by now the GDP difference should have increased more.

1. As some claim the so-called "Agartala conspiracy" may be a hoax.

Even if it isn't then I see no problem with it.

2. Mujib lived in what was basically a colony of West Pakistan, a province which was used as a cash cow to fund west Pakistan and were native Bengalis were treated like dirt in their own homeland,

It is akin to Charles de Gaulle "conspiring" with the British and other "foreign powers" to overthrow the "French government" i.e. the pro-Nazi Vichy government.

Rebelling or working against a tyrannical regime may legally be "treason" but morally it is often the right thing.

3. All statistics show that we are better of independent in so many ways

- Improved economic growth, 5th highest rate of growth in the world from 2008 to now after China, Turkey, Brazil and Singapore.
- Militarily stronger, aiming to have the 2nd biggest navy in the region.
- From having not a single Bengali cricket player in the "Pakistan" cricket side we now have our own national team which inclues world class all rounders.

Also if we look at Pakistan we see: terrorism, feudalism (rural slavery banned in East Pakistan 60 years ago), Shia-Sunni massacres, Malala Yusufzai, Punjabis forcing Baloch women to parade naked in their village: Women paraded naked after

So separating was the best thing that has happened to Bangladesh and Mujib is a hero for that.

However there are many sincere Pakistanis who do wish us well and would feel offended by me highlighting some of the problems in their country. Separation should have happened, unfortunately it happened in a very bloody, tragic and humiliating way.

That was due to Yahya Khan (who was having group sex and orgies during the 1971 war) and traitor Ali Bhutto as well as traitor generals such as Niazi, Tikka Khan etc.

As of 2008 Lahore had a GDP (PPP) was 40 Billion USD and Dhaka had 78 Billion USD (PPP). Even Chittagong with 2.5 million population had 28 Billion USD GDP (PPP). What is the point of argument here??? All the above data are based on 1995 base yaer but with 2005 base year it will be much higher for Dhaka and Chittagong.

Pakistan has grown much slower in the last 4-5 years. So by now the GDP difference should have increased more.

Lol, Lahore's 40 billion i'm reading this figure since 2004-05 when i was in school, dunno since how long they haven't update it.

BTW why do you feel important to compare your country with Pakistan? Why give yourself too much importance? Why poke the nose when no one has addressed you? Or have comprehension problems?

2. Mujib lived in what was basically a colony of West Pakistan, a province which was used as a cash cow to fund west Pakistan and were native Bengalis were treated like dirt in their own homeland,

It is akin to Charles de Gaulle "conspiring" with the British and other "foreign powers" to overthrow the "French government" i.e. the pro-Nazi Vichy government.

Rebelling or working against a tyrannical regime may legally be "treason" but morally it is often the right thing.

- Improved economic growth, 5th highest rate of growth in the world from 2008 to now after China, Turkey, Brazil and Singapore.
- From having not a single Bengali cricket player in the "Pakistan" cricket side we now have our own national team which inclues world class all rounders.

Also if we look at Pakistan we see: terrorism, feudalism (rural slavery banned in East Pakistan 60 years ago), Shia-Sunni massacres, Malala Yusufzai, Punjabis forcing Baloch women to parade naked in their village: Women paraded naked after

So separating was the best thing that has happened to Bangladesh and Mujib is a hero for that.

However there are many sincere Pakistanis who do wish us well and would feel offended by me highlighting some of the problems in their country. Separation should have happened, unfortunately it happened in a very bloody, tragic and humiliating way.

That was due to Yahya Khan (who was having group sex and orgies during the 1971 war) and traitor Ali Bhutto as well as traitor generals such as Niazi, Tikka Khan etc.

Why are they clinging to stone age so much? :\ seriously needs good governance, i feel sorry

All i can say is come outta your self delusions & stop making yourself laughing stock. After living in Great Britain you are speaking like this, God knows if you were in Bdsh you would close your eyes & claim Bdsh is Supa Pawa.

And Bdsh becoming part of Pakistan was like Bdsh tried to annex Pakistan forcefully into it, but it was unfortunate of you that you could not change the demographies of Pakistan & could not loot it.

And Bdsh becoming part of Pakistan was like Bdsh tried to annex Pakistan forcefully into it, but it was unfortunate of you that you could not change the demographies of Pakistan & could not loot it.

Eh...do not understand that annex part :confused:

Eh...do not understand that annex part :confused:

If British Subcontinent partition was done according to Iqbal's dream & original 1940 plan than Bdsh would not be a part of Pakistan, it was later decided to make Bengal a province too, after continious demands of Bengalis. Rest everything is on that post you quote but that is only for some trolls not respected members like you.

Followers of Christ united and ruling the world. Jewish are united and bullying the muslims. Why is that muslims are so divided and spend so much time on arguing about the past. Wallahi, we are not going any where and only causing our own destruction.

Followers of Christ united and ruling the world. Jewish are united and bullying the muslims. Why is that muslims are so divided and spend so much time on arguing about the past. Wallahi, we are not going any where and only causing our own destruction.

Everything happens according to Allah's wish. Perhaps this is what Allah has for you guys, so take it as it is and keep fighting and killing each other. :undecided:

The Christians that are united are all white and so being the same race helps.

Muslims are of many different races and therefore the human instinct racism comes into play.

White Christians are using their political, military and economic power to manipulative, bribe and threaten Muslims to be divided.

The Christians that are united are all white and so being the same race helps.

Muslims are of many different races and therefore the human instinct racism comes into play.

White Christians are using their political, military and economic power to manipulative, bribe and threaten Muslims to be divided.

"Islam Khatre Pe Hain" instinct/slogan is the only reason that makes muslims kill each other and all in the name of Islam. So, why to blame Christians or others for our own wrong attitude? Too much of trying to get solution for every tiny thing in a religion and misinterpreting Islam by many in his own way are not good for the muslims. So, Muslims themselves have become their own enemy.

Bangladesh is in better shape only because it has resisted the pressure of discarding the secular education system that our forefathers had accepted during British time, although there are moves from certain indoctrinated quarters to get rid of this system and introduce Talibanism or Saudi type of Wahabism.

I do not remember the exact words of a Poem written about 70 years ago by Kazi Nazrul Islam, but was it like this?

"Prithibi Jokhon Chutiya Choliche Chander Dike Dhaiya
Amora Tokhono Bibi Talaqer Fatowa Khuji Purano Kitab Khulia"

Unfortunately, we have taken Islam to exactly such a level. Hope, someone will find out the correct words and will post the lines. An advance thanks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom