What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

What the hell is Hindu dog and Muslim dog?

Hindu dogs r those......whose claims themselves Hindu ,and dont obey Hinduism properly .............more specifically every religion has some culprits of its own .............

Its well known fact now that BD is doing economically better than Pakistan. Their growth is even better than India (may be they have small base). They are set to become 2 nd economy very soon.

thank u brother ,for the accolade ........... i agree

I have read some comments from Pakistanis and they seem to label everything a CIA, RAW narrative if they cannot refute it.

I see no harm in apologizing to Bangladeshis. It might increase the pro-Pakistan sentiment if there is one.

Well he was at the Razakar ,he had to participate many judicial activities ...........let me ask u question .........how will u feel if our Shibir brothers declared war against the State ! and take arms in hand ? the then awamileague/more specifically bangladeshi hindu( i am not meaning all hindu brothers ) brothers were more rude, they started "choragupta attack " and anarchy through the whole state ............in this situation ....... the state took disition to protest them

the worst funny factor is........the then many criminals joined Razakar too to preserve their own interest and took avenge they wanted , .........but it was hard to identify those culprits ...........

He never killed any innocent Hindue , but he had to hold the position of judge ,so he made many judgement against hindues as they attacked muslims ,mosque . they used to create riots to create anarchy through the state, was creative enough

they declared war against the state.........they engaged on anti state activities .......in bangla we call it "Rashtro Drohita" and its punishment is " sentencing to death "

You should not be talking anymore brother.. let your great grand pa and your grand pa rest in peace and let Allah decide their fate. He started passing judgement in killing hindus that I could understand from your post. It was quite natural Muktis would kill him. There were a lot of non violent Rajakars and I know few of them were never touched by Muktis even after the liberation. In my area we had a whole bunch of Rajakars too and they did not have to flee.

well, Azim's Grandfather was Imam! Its hard for such people to choose between pakistan vs separatist for their positions in society!! Not all Raajakars were blood thirsty rapist! So i would support Iajdani's post! Stop talking about him, Allah will decide whether he was right or wrong!

Hindu dogs r those......whose claims themselves Hindu ,and dont obey Hinduism properly .............more specifically every religion has some culprits of its own .............

there is only one kind of human dog in world, that is Zionist Dog

Well are there "muslim dogs" as well? What kind of a sick language is this?
What were the traitors of Bangladesh? Those who opposed the liberation?
What kind of dogs were they?

well, Azim's Grandfather was Imam! Its hard for such people to choose between pakistan vs separatist for their positions in society!! Not all Raajakars were blood thirsty rapist! So i would support Iajdani's post! Stop talking about him, Allah will decide whether he was right or wrong!

Any body who is with enemy in any liberation war can not call nationalist. At least we think like this.

Any body who is with enemy in any liberation war can not call nationalist. At least we think like this.

Read the article again! Mujib himself was one of biggest supporters of the ideology of Pakistan, stoned so called hindu attackers, he was more Pakistani than Yahya!

Read the article again! Mujib himself was one of biggest supporters of the ideology of Pakistan, stoned so called hindu attackers, he was more Pakistani than Yahya!

By this logic even MA Jinnah was a congressman once. He fight Britisher with Congress. Point is Mujib is known for his freedom struggle with Pakistan not for his contribution to creation of Pakistan in 47.

By this logic even MA Jinnah was a congressman once. He fight Britisher with Congress. Point is Mujib is known for his freedom struggle with Pakistan not for his contribution to creation of Pakistan in 47.

You don't know enough about pakistan and Mujib! So please stop there!! Pakistan found a scapegoat in Mujib for their failure in 1971 by lebeling him traitor which he was not! Mujib wanted to become Pakistan's Prime minister, not East pakistan's! Then he was arrested and freed only after losing East pakistan! He was freed immediately by bhutto, to tackle india's influence in newly formed Bangladesh, which Mujib did! Sent back all indian army from where they came! Then Mujib wanted relation with Pakistan and he was threatened by A fraction of Awami league leaders against this, Mujib successfully neutralized them and went to Pakistan!

You don't know enough about pakistan and Mujib! So please stop there!! Pakistan found a scapegoat in Mujib for their failure in 1971 by lebeling him traitor which he was not! Mujib wanted to become Pakistan's Prime minister, not East pakistan's! Then he was arrested and freed only after losing East pakistan! He was freed immediately by bhutto, to tackle india's influence in newly formed Bangladesh, which Mujib did! Sent back all indian army from where they came! Then Mujib wanted relation with Pakistan and he was threatened by A fraction of Awami league leaders against this, Mujib successfully neutralized them and went to Pakistan!

I think you have read Pakistani History books. :laugh:

Let me explain you:

It all started with 1958 Ayub Khan's plan- the martial law and the one-unit scheme. East Bengal was remain as East Pakistan. Mujib was against it for bengali people's ethinic identity.He supported fatima begam in 64 election against Ayub. Mujib was arrested and charge with sedition and jailed one year. In 66 he come up with 6 point plan demanding more autonomy. Mujib was arrested in jailed for Agartala Conspiracy. Under pressure Pakistan government release him in 69. In 70 election Mujib won and was set of become Pakistan PM. Yahya and Bhutto not accepted that. In 71 Mujib call for independence. He was arrested and taken to Pakistan. After Independence of bangladesh he was release under International Pressure.

MOD'S this pak vs bd threads is getting really sick & annoying now will you kindly please Close this thread Pakistan & Bangladesh are two different countries to you your way to me mine

I anticipated this PK vs BD day long time ago. To much rapt attention created by BAL in BD and too much failure in PK are the reasons. I think Pakistanis will have to endure it until Mod does not ban 71 related topics. Simple.

I think you have read Pakistani History books. :laugh:

Let me explain you:

It all started with 1958 Ayub Khan's plan- the martial law and the one-unit scheme. East Bengal was remain as East Pakistan. Mujib was against it for bengali people's ethinic identity.He supported fatima begam in 64 election against Ayub. Mujib was arrested and charge with sedition and jailed one year. In 66 he come up with 6 point plan demanding more autonomy. Mujib was arrested in jailed for Agartala Conspiracy. Under pressure Pakistan government release him in 69. In 70 election Mujib won and was set of become Pakistan PM. Yahya and Bhutto not accepted that. In 71 Mujib call for independence. He was arrested and taken to Pakistan. After Independence of bangladesh he was release under International Pressure.

i have no problem with your post, you are not wrong! but I have read everyone's history (bd, pak, foreign journalists) unlike you which is only your version! Awamileagu was a large party- it had both pro pakistan leaders and separatist leaders. Mujib had to control both. The first person who raised Bangladeshi flag as a student leader of Dhaka university was my uncle and Mujib wasn't happy with him. Mujib never called for independence! It was Zia actually!

Awami League pandas and cheer leaders hijacked our independence, history and aspiration to push mujib cult and indian agenda. This thread is just one example of that. And Awami League regime showing us clear and present examples.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom