What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

Don't waste your time responding to hate comments. Just report the post.
you are boasting about rape? looks like Pakistan is still in stone age, shameless and no humanity. Anyway see ya, kid, no point in engaging with the 14 year old who can't discuss properly and makes out of the world claims

PS: no i am from 90's

Says the one who was talkng about bohras being killed and dais being beheaded?

Huh? Was I making fun of it? No I wasn't, was just getting you acquainted with the history of your people.

You need to get your head checked. Calling someone a bastard and whether he was born in 1971-72 makes your country and army look even worse.

What do you expect from people living in a country of a major identity crisis?

says the one who was talking about muslims being killed in kashmir

Huh? Was I making fun of it? No I wasn't, was just getting you acquainted with the history of your people.

You need to get your head checked.

check your posts you were humiliating me

Now why would you call us Bengalis?

Something fishy there :rolleyes:

Only if Bhutto weren't so greedy. If he gave Mujib power, he may not have lasted very long on the throne.

And what deal with Indira are you implying? The Agartala Conspiracy? That really did happen - to secede from Pakistan. Now why did the West Pakistanis let Mujib go despite ISI's reports? Hmm...?

There was never any "Bangla". It was united Pakistan.

That, and if the West Pakistani commanders managed the security situation with a bit more humility, then things may have turned out different.

I mean, who'd bear the burden of 10 million refugees right? The violence from the security forces during the Language Movement?

Straight thinking or human rights abuses with a culture of impunity?

And an alcoholic Yaha Khan. Is that an Islamic way of problem solving? God, that never gets old :rofl:

If you are a good Muslim, then I suggest that you see that it was the Almighty's plan combined with ground realities. And it was for the good for both Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Don't tell me that was His fault :no:

Stop living in the past, and move on.

Now unless you are going like: "Ooh! Ooh! Look at me! I'm a Bihari! Poor me! Please give me some love!"

Then, I really can't help you there.

@Topic: Though I generally disliked the Sheikh family (still do), the role Mujib himself after the war, and some things before, he was always an enigma to me. And I salute him for his courage to at least speak out. I look forward to read the book.

well........if i were Bihari .......... probably i felt lucky .....:azn: but i can assure you........in71 my family participated the war,against the conspiracy of India .my grand grand pa , his sons ( my fathers uncles ) all of them were shaheed by Hindu dogs .........in my village , when i visit there sometimes .......my beloved villagers use to tell me the histories of 71 ........ my grand grand pa was one of the most popular imam on that time in there .......

i dont think ..........ur family participated the war, either with mukti neither with Pakistani ...............so,dont speak randomly what u hears from the political groups ........without knowing the facts

bongo boltu cult and its bongo boltu puja should be banned all together here. Hope Mod take care of this thread.

History belongs to the one who won the war. Sad but true.
well........if i were Bihari .......... probably i felt lucky .....:azn: but i can assure you........in71 my family participated the war,against the conspiracy of India .my grand grand pa , his sons ( my fathers uncles ) all of them were shaheed by Hindu dogs .........in my village , when i visit there sometimes .......my beloved villagers use to tell me the histories of 71 ........ my grand grand pa was one of the most popular imam on that time in there .......

i dont think ..........ur family participated the war, either with mukti neither with Pakistani ...............so,dont speak randomly what u hears from the political groups ........without knowing the facts

I think u dont know history of Bangladesh or you have your own version.

Its well known fact now that BD is doing economically better than Pakistan. Their growth is even better than India (may be they have small base). They are set to become 2 nd economy very soon.

Ok so everything is clear now... You belongs to a Razakar family. I would feel sorry if your grand grand pa (or great grad pa?) and his sons would be innocent. But surely your post says the opposite. Another thing it seems like your grand grand pa was also a member of peace committee. Now will you tell me how many innocent hindus they killed or raped before they were killed by the bengali hindus???

What the hell is Hindu dog and Muslim dog?

Ok so everything is clear now... You belongs to a Razakar family. I would feel sorry if your grand grand pa (or great grad pa?) and his sons would be innocent. But surely your post says the opposite. Another thing it seems like your grand grand pa was also a member of peace committee. Now will you tell me how many innocent hindus they killed or raped before they were killed by the bengali hindus???
@captain...Let us leave that Azim without replying to his post...In each post,slowly he will start gong to his own low...And i feel calling any one as Dogs based on his religion is not in line with the cultural heritage of BD, but i again i know he is among few exceptions...

Last edited by a moderator:

Well he was at the Razakar ,he had to participate many judicial activities ...........let me ask u question .........how will u feel if our Shibir brothers declared war against the State ! and take arms in hand ? the then awamileague/more specifically bangladeshi hindu( i am not meaning all hindu brothers ) brothers were more rude, they started "choragupta attack " and anarchy through the whole state ............in this situation ....... the state took disition to protest them

the worst funny factor is........the then many criminals joined Razakar too to preserve their own interest and took avenge they wanted , .........but it was hard to identify those culprits ...........

He never killed any innocent Hindue , but he had to hold the position of judge ,so he made many judgement against hindues as they attacked muslims ,mosque . they used to create riots to create anarchy through the state, was creative enough

they declared war against the state.........they engaged on anti state activities .......in bangla we call it "Rashtro Drohita" and its punishment is " sentencing to death "

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom