What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

Either u are lying or just exaggerating... No Pathan ever loses his Pakistani identity, thats a fact!

Pakistanis only make friend with Bangladeshi becuase they think you are Indian

Apart from this typical, unnecessary mud sledging to each other, i can say that outside South Asia, most of the Indian and Pak friends mingle with each other rather than India and BD people....It may be because of the Language but i am not sure....

That was clear if you can understand that... we have blood from turk, arab, persian, pathan even from tamil people for thousands of years. So we have no problem with blood from any body. But why you are trying to put all the blame of rape by Pakistani army on Pathans alone??? It was mostly the Punjabis those who committed the crime. Shaikh Mujibor Rahman termed the victims as heroine and freedom fighter but if it would have been in Pakistan they would be stoned to death. You lot are treating womans so badly thats why in west they hang out with non Pakistani guys and pass time with white even Indian and Bangladeshi guys. Try to have some concern about that!!!

It was probally a good mix of all the ethnicities as the Pakistani army has alot of Pashtun in it as well. There are also Muhajir and Sindhis to a lesser extent. This Niazi you are quoting is also a Pashtun tribe name Niazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but all the whole nation takes the sin equally, not just one ethnic group or the other.

But thanks for accepting the crime of rape that was committed by Pakistani army on child of 3 years to old of 65 years...for your info your Pakistani army raped mostly hindu womans... and put a big shame on muslims and islam for that.

This is a different topic... Hamid Mir said that when the own autobiography of Shaikh Mujibor Rahman was published.

But tahnks for accepting the truth ... many of your countryman are not willing to accept that!!!

I don't think it's the case of accepting or denying what happened, but the extent some are claiming. The 3 million figure being clinged too is an overstatement that no one will be willing to accept. :coffee:

NWFP fought and got hold of Azad Kashmir for Pakistan ...

Yes, NWFP Pathans took over Azaad Kashmir, but their leaders before partition went against the partition. Pathans voted in 1946 Provincial election in favour of the Party of Khan Abdul Gaffar who was against Pakistan movement.

Yes, NWFP Pathans took over Azaad Kashmir, but their leaders before partition went against the partition. Pathans voted in 1946 Provincial election in favour of the Party of Khan Abdul Gaffar who was against Pakistan movement.

Too bad majority Pathan voted to be in Pakistan in the assembly election and grnated their wish

My father and mother both migrated from Bihar, Gaya Dist and from MuzaffarPur Dist to Bangladesh. They were ordinary citizens. My uncles and grandfather were killed during the war, I do not know where they used to live in Dhaka but I heard my father saying "there was a shoe factory near cricket stadium, he used to work there".

Very sorry to know about your uncles and grandfather. However, please check under what circumstances they were killed. Because the Biharis in Mirpur kept on fighting until probably 20th December, 1971 without surrendering. IA troops withdrew because it was uselesss for them to to be killed. Muktis took over and many non-Bengalis were certainly killed in the fighting. But, the Biharis fought bravely and died like heroes. It was probably stopped by the Red Cross intervention, without which many lakhs would have been killed. Red Cross came in between to stop firings.

PA's Punjabi troops did a great thing though, they surrendered to IA troops which was dominated by their same language Sikh kins. PA did not care what would happen to the Biharis. Tiger (or Billi?) Niazi eagerly signed a surrendering document without a clause in it for the Bihari safety. Martial race Punjabis should have fought until the last person, but they disappointed the half-naked Muktis.

@eastwatch

If IA had not intervened in 1971, then you would still be crying for your independence. You think Mukti Bahini terror groups were a threat to PA? PA was defeating your Mukti Bahini like sheep before IA stepped in. Don't give yourself too much credit buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
I can bet if it was Bdsh in place of Pakistan it would be no longer in one piece but still Pakistan is standing despite all these troubles. Remember Soviet Union how it breakup in 11 years period? But let me tell you whatever Pakistan is going through is only for a limited time period & this will make Pakistan stronger in future, this will give Pakistan common history in future & alot more reasons to be united, Inshallah. Every big nation goes through these troubles, US went through, China went through, Russia, Germany, etc etc.

No one can see the future. But, it is the illogical Pakistani mindset that will cause Pakistan to suffer for a very long time. In Pakistan, every one acts as a self-proclaimed savior of Islam. So, he thinks it is alright to kill a person, bomb a mosque or a market because the people there do not follow his BRAND of Islam. While Islam is not in danger, but too much of blind Islam with slogans like "Islam Khatre pe hain," is making Pakistan a killing zone.

BD and Pakistan is anyway destined to be different country, if not 1971 was not happened,anyother incident was happened...To exist unified Pakistan along with BD,Pakistan badly needed that India and Pakistan should be in good relation otherwise it is extremely difficult to govern any country whoose states are physically separated from each other thousand miles away from each other through your arch enemy.That is why i find it strange about how come the political and military scientist from Pakistan can not understand that Pakistan need India and its friendship more that India need Pakistan to secure its integrity before 1971...This is sometimes surprising...

So friends from Pakistan and BD....relax and celebrate your nationhood....We always find reason to argue and fight with each other....Honestly...i find the people,culture and people mindset of Pakistan and BD drastically different rather than just an association with Islam...If Islam is a binder to forge a nation, there are so many examples in Islamic world which defies this concept and theory.
So bottom line is that you can think like Mukti Bahini, Indian involvement and Niazi is just an event that was an event that bound to happen any point of time....If not in 1971, then it was destined to happen in any day....

Couple of observations that i have see in Pak and BD thread:

1- Pakistan will not do any apologize to BD because Pakistan is not acheiving anything from this step. And again BD is not strategically important for Pakistan apart from cornering India..
2- With the unset of India and Pakistan relation through course of time, the statergic importance of BD will diminish and only trade will be only intrest between the two nations....
3- With my interaction with Pakistan people, the new generation really feel sorry and empathetic to BD and 1971...But when you ask for apology....This will unnecessarily hurt their ego and it is something like asking me or Indian to feel sorry about what is happening in Kahsmir although internally i know what is the truth in Kashmir...
4- BD need to move on from this 1971 episode...and in particular when in one hand you are alligning with Pakistan for statergic reason to counter india and on the other hand you want to make your friend ashamed for some heroinious past..

Anything BD can do PK can do 10x better
Example:
America is our good friend, America is Pakistan's "closest" friend
Bangladesh has a few big criminals. Pakistan got 10x terrorists
Bangladesh is ranked 38th in economic growth rate. Pakistan is....oops

Example:
America is our good friend, America is Pakistan's "closest" friend
Bangladesh has a few big criminals. Pakistan got 10x terrorists
Bangladesh is ranked 38th in economic growth rate. Pakistan is....oops

No...

Economic growth so far, Pakistan has outpaced BD in, same for GDP.

Infrastructure is 10x better than BD's.

80% BD's live below $2.00, compare with Pakistan's 20%.

15 million Bangladeshis are working as toilet cleaners in India, no such thing as that with Pakistanis.

Bangladeshis are dying to pole vault to Pakistan or India..

Dude dont even try comparing Bangladesh with Pakistan, your country will be underwater anyway by 2050

No...

Economic growth so far, Pakistan has outpaced BD in, same for GDP.

Infrastructure is 10x better than BD's.

80% BD's live below $2.00, compare with Pakistan's 20%.

15 million Bangladeshis are working as toilet cleaners in India, no such thing as that with Pakistanis.

Bangladeshis are dying to pole vault to Pakistan or India..

Dude dont even try comparing Bangladesh with Pakistan, your country will be underwater anyway by 2050

Living in a cave? House got bombed? update your knowledge at the least

Living in a cave? House got bombed? update your knowledge at the least

Got Punjabi blood in you? You seem hot headed ;)... Now go back to your flooded marsh kid and wait for India to do operation on your flooding country :tup:

Got Punjabi blood in you? You seem hot headed ;)... Now go back to your flooded marsh kid and wait for India to do operation on your flooding country :tup:

was that supposed to be insulting? sorry makes no sense to me. its ok to be jealous though :D

Were you born during 1971-1972? You mightve been a bastard ;)

you are boasting about rape? looks like Pakistan is still in stone age, shameless and no humanity. Anyway see ya, kid, no point in engaging with the 14 year old who can't discuss properly and makes out of the world claims

PS: no i am from 90's

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom