What's new

Mujib’s memoirs - Hamid Mir

It was u guys fault as you had the Hindu mentality of light skinned ppl = God

First cleanse ur country of poverty... 80% of ur country lives below $2.00. Compare that with 20% of PK. Our infrastracture is better than urs, our economy is bigger, we have more richer companies, cities are also better than urs...

If BD is such a land of milk and honey why are 15 million BDs in India?

Dnt bring poverty here!!! In Pakistan poverty has been increased to 33% which is even higher then Bangladesh's 31%.

Poverty hovers around 33pc

Poverty hovers around 33pc | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD, Sept 24: Nearly one third of Pakistan’s population is poor as the incidence of poverty hovers around 33 per cent, making poverty alleviation a daunting challenge for the present government, says a report.

In absolute numbers, 58.7 million people are living below the poverty line in Pakistan out of the total population of estimated 180 million.

Dnt bring poverty here!!! In Pakistan poverty has been increased to 33% which is even higher then Bangladesh's 31%.

Poverty hovers around 33pc

Poverty hovers around 33pc | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD, Sept 24: Nearly one third of Pakistan’s population is poor as the incidence of poverty hovers around 33 per cent, making poverty alleviation a daunting challenge for the present government, says a report.

In absolute numbers, 58.7 million people are living below the poverty line in Pakistan out of the total population of estimated 180 million.

31% of your country earns below $1.20. 80% of your country earns below $2.00, compared to Pakistan's 20%. Do you understand now?

It is well known and documented fact that India had been devising plans after receiving several blows during the war of 1965.

India received "several blows" in the 65 war only in your cooked up history books.

India received "several blows" in the 65 war only in your cooked up history books.

And your books which say that Meat eaters are killers and rapists are sent by God himself?

And your books which say that Meat eaters are killers and rapists are sent by God himself?

The difference is we dont accept them, while you guys swallow up the propaganda like lassi.

Either u are lying or just exaggerating... No Pathan ever loses his Pakistani identity, thats a fact!

Pakistanis only make friend with Bangladeshi becuase they think you are Indian

They were angry because punjabis are helping to kill Pathans and Punjabis are in power of Pakistan...

This is what my Pathan friend said after having a heated discussion about 1971 in a group chat after the asia cup final...

SAm bro: i dont know it was this private mesg or else. but i personally fully understand what happen in 1971. i really feel shame for that accident. It was just Pakistani army(i usually call them American paid Dogs). They are doing same thing with us too(Baluchistan and Khyber Pukhtoon khwa). We being nation love you. We respect Bangladesh and people of Bangla. Any ways chill man. it was just sport. INSHALLAH Bangla team will do good next time. I am sorry for what Pakistani army did. i can only pray for affected Bangli sisters and bros and fathers and moms. May ALLAH give them Jannah and punish to who did bad.

Believe me this is not my personal message

The difference is we dont accept them, while you guys swallow up the propaganda like lassi.

Tell that to the millions of Hindutva extremists in India..

They were angry because punjabis are helping to kill Pathans and Punjabis are in power of Pakistan...

This is what my Pathan friend said after having a heated discussion about 1971 in a group chat after the asia cup final...

Obviously he is fake Pathan... No where does he say that he hates Pakistan... He hates Pakistan Army which many people do on PDF... Whats the big deal...Now if I show you the millions of Pathans in Pakistan who are ready to lay their life for Pakistan you will be amazed... Call them and in one second they will add 1 million to the PA... Remember your Bangladeshi people also have Pathan blood from the PA in 1971. ;)

Bade Bade Deshon Mein, Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hote Rahtein

-SK

This is the other way around. Bangladesh do not spend more on army as it has still lots of poor people and lots of infrastructural development is required along with increase of power supply.

Regarding economy it is doing much better then Pakistan and you can not deny that. In export earning Bangladesh has crossed Pakistan. Even in 1990 Bangladesh was behind Pakistan in social indicator but now it is ahead. No Indian dependency is not gonna do anything to Bd as Bangladesh economically is not much dependent on India but India is exporting more to Bangladesh. I can assure you in Bangladesh there are more anti India feeling then anti Pakistan feeling. The crime that was done in 1971 if Pakistan asked apology for that it will go away.

Shaikh Mujib was not even present during the whole 1971 war. Then how come he was the traitor?? It is the freedom fighters those who fought to liberate the country. If Mujibor Rahman would be puppet of India he would not ask Indira Gandhi to take out Indian army. Yes he could visit India and could maintain contact though there is no such proof but all was done cause of continuous discrimination by the west Pakistani elite towards the east Pakistan.

This article also pointed out this. Shaikh Mujib is a traitor this is what tought in Pakistan hiding the true history and all the bad deeds the politicians of Pakistan did at that time. Shaikh Mujib was very loyal to the cause of Pakistan. Only after the discrimination he changed his heart and mind.
I did not learn Pakistani history in schools there, rather I learned it on my own through research in Canada.

I consider both Mujeeb AND Bhutto to be the traitors. Particularly I blame moreso on the politics of Bhutto than Mujeeb because of his reluctance in sharing power. The biggest mistake made was that Mujeeb wasn't hung - and bhutto was hung too late. But still Mujeeb had been collaborating with India and theres ample evidence that suggests that mujeeb made several unofficial visits to India in the 60s. Why else would he create a secular democracy? Secondly, why did he object to accepting Urdu as national language, when in fact punjabis, pathans, and every other group accepted it?
I suppose he never believed in the two-nation theory to begin with because he had diff ideals and visions in mind which were totally in sync with the Indian agenda.

Pakistan has been fighting a war for 10 years, of course the economy has been in shambles, it's still much better than the rest of the subcontinent in terms of infrastructure and quality of life/standard of living. It's because of the legacy of Bhutto's party we are going backwards. Now these are separate issues here I wanna stick to the topic.

Mujeeb indeed was a traitor and remains to be till the end of time. And no apology should ever be given to Bangladesh govn't so long as it is run by Awami League, which was in fact formed overnight by Mujeeb under the direction of his Indian masters.

You cite discrimination and poverty as basis for division, has it been addressed now? Discrimination occurs in every segment and culture considering the fact that the whole subcontinent was very tribal and feudal in nature, discrimination was imminent. I am pretty sure there is a lot more hatred between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis now than there had ever been. In Canada there's plenty of discrimination towards English speaking in French areas. Even in India there is probably more discrimination between states than there is anywhere in the world.

Tell that to the millions of Hindutva extremists in India..

Obviously he is fake Pathan... No where does he say that he hates Pakistan... He hates Pakistan Army which many people do on PDF... Whats the big deal...Now if I show you the millions of Pathans in Pakistan who are ready to lay their life for Pakistan you will be amazed... Call them and in one second they will add 1 million to the PA... Remember your Bangladeshi people also have Pathan blood from the PA in 1971. ;)

Saying truth does not make anyone fake... Hamid Mir said truth today... Imran Khan said the same earlier and there were many who said the same also in this forum.

We have no problem with blood from anybody but we condemn all the crime and genocide. Worry about Pakistani girls those who in west get blood from white boys which is spreading like hell. The condition of woman you lot made so worse that now a days they prefer anything apart from Pakistani boys.

My Bangali brothers .......i feel proud of u......but ,1971 !

Now why would you call us Bengalis?

Something fishy there :rolleyes:

believe me .....India used our straight minded bengali people to win over Pakistan/to take the avenge of 1965 .................and Sheikh mojib helped India ........... to become the king of Bangla .........that was the deal of Indira gandhi and Mojib ! by the way.......i will advice my pakistani brothers and others not to misunderstand us.....we r too straight minded ........ we cannt think with our own brain ........... our politician r too cleaver to use our poor bangladeshi brothers .......... they r the best programmer to program our brain to think the way they like to

Only if Bhutto weren't so greedy. If he gave Mujib power, he may not have lasted very long on the throne.

And what deal with Indira are you implying? The Agartala Conspiracy? That really did happen - to secede from Pakistan. Now why did the West Pakistanis let Mujib go despite ISI's reports? Hmm...?

There was never any "Bangla". It was united Pakistan.

That, and if the West Pakistani commanders managed the security situation with a bit more humility, then things may have turned out different.

I mean, who'd bear the burden of 10 million refugees right? The violence from the security forces during the Language Movement?

Straight thinking or human rights abuses with a culture of impunity?

And an alcoholic Yaha Khan. Is that an Islamic way of problem solving? God, that never gets old :rofl:

If you are a good Muslim, then I suggest that you see that it was the Almighty's plan combined with ground realities. And it was for the good for both Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Don't tell me that was His fault :no:

Stop living in the past, and move on.

Now unless you are going like: "Ooh! Ooh! Look at me! I'm a Bihari! Poor me! Please give me some love!"

Then, I really can't help you there.

@Topic: Though I generally disliked the Sheikh family (still do), the role Mujib himself after the war, and some things before, he was always an enigma to me. And I salute him for his courage to at least speak out. I look forward to read the book.

Many afghans prentending to be Pakistani.

We have no problem with blood from anybody but we condemn all the crime and genocide. Worry about Pakistani girls those who in west get blood from white boys which is spreading like hell. The condition of woman you lot made so worse that now a days they prefer anything apart from Pakistani boys.

I cannot understand this at all... English,do you speak it?

Saying truth does not make anyone fake... Hamid Mir said truth today... Imran Khan said the same earlier and there were many who said the same also in this forum.

I don't think anyone is denying the rape and genocide, but why do you keep posting this topic here. Your goverment should address this with the Pakistani goverment and demand an apology right?

I cannot understand this at all... English,do you speak it?

That was clear if you can understand that... we have blood from turk, arab, persian, pathan even from tamil people for thousands of years. So we have no problem with blood from any body. But why you are trying to put all the blame of rape by Pakistani army on Pathans alone??? It was mostly the Punjabis those who committed the crime. Shaikh Mujibor Rahman termed the victims as heroine and freedom fighter but if it would have been in Pakistan they would be stoned to death. You lot are treating womans so badly thats why in west they hang out with non Pakistani guys and pass time with white even Indian and Bangladeshi guys. Try to have some concern about that!!!

But thanks for accepting the crime of rape that was committed by Pakistani army on child of 3 years to old of 65 years...for your info your Pakistani army raped mostly hindu womans... and put a big shame on muslims and islam for that.

I don't think anyone is denying the rape and genocide, but why do you keep posting this topic here. Your goverment should address this with the Pakistani goverment and demand an apology right?

This is a different topic... Hamid Mir said that when the own autobiography of Shaikh Mujibor Rahman was published.

But tahnks for accepting the truth ... many of your countryman are not willing to accept that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom