What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want a Mohajir province, then they should go back where they came from and make a Mohajir province there.

Uttar-Pradesh-Map.gif
teehee.. not possible... one way ticket.. and more are planning to move to pak on 1 way ticket to spread indian influence.

If a citizen of Karachi wants a province for themselves, I see no wrong in it. Everyone has the right to think what ever they want to. Decision about the province should be made on the basis of referendum in that area and if administratively and financial that province is viable.

And no one should tell them to go back from where they come !!!!!!!!!

Not any offence, But I'm seeing a civil war, Cuz hazara , muhajir ,south pukhtoon khwa and Saraiki province is become demand of our public and this government is playing with the emotions of people.. Who said you to chose PPP, PML n, MQM , PML q, ANP and JUI F.. all are united to destablize Pakistan,

From experience in India, it is actually better to break up the old, large provinces into smaller ones.

If they want a Mohajir province, then they should go back where they came from and make a Mohajir province there.

Uttar-Pradesh-Map.gif
Sure, if you say so but we take all our money, burn all our property to the ground and then leave. Have fun with what'll be left.

From experience in India, it is actually better to break up the old, large provinces into smaller ones.

Indra and others did in a well and thought out manner, especially breaking up the majority of one ethnic or religious (other than hindu) majority...

Terey baap kya mamoo jaan ki jageer hai Pakistan? America sey bait ker Pakistan ki thekaydaari kar raha hai.

whenever mohajir issues arises, whey mohajirs of punjaab is ignored? If pakistan is no one baap ki jageer then why mqm can not tolerate any other party in karachi? Mqm karachi ko apney baap ki jageer samjhna chor dey, it will solve many problems.

whenever mohajir issues arises, whey mohajirs of punjaab is ignored? If pakistan is no one baap ki jageer then why mqm can not tolerate any other party in karachi? Mqm karachi ko apney baap ki jageer samjhna chor dey, it will solve many problems.
PTI- Big Jalsa
Sindhi Nationalist party- Big Jalsa
PPP- HUGE Jalsa
So that's a lie, sir

Uttar-Pradesh-Map.gif
Wat !:frown: Wat about there sacrifieses for Pakistan? Argh! thats why I predict a civil war.. Muhajirs are equally Pakistani and I'm gon'na fight for them if anyone try to send them back, :angry::guns::guns::guns: Kill Land lords and their fool slaves.....

i have said it before and say it again. desolve all the provinces, give all the powers at the district level, i.e. solve the problem at the door step, All the developed countries have this kind of setup, and its successful.

ANP is big in Karachi, not my fault it fails to get votes
PPP dominant in Karachi, not my fault people outside Lyari don't vote for them
PTI,JUI,JSQM,ST and so many other parties are present in Karachi.
It's not my fault that MQM is popular in Karachi, if other parties start doing major developments and progress for Karachi then maybe they will get votes too.

Uttar-Pradesh-Map.gif

Lol that was hilarious...Calm down Omar.

May be it will be better to first do a social restructuring like aboloshing feudals and land redistribution etc. reforms before going ahead with the creation of new states. Surely the social restructuing and land reforms will resolve several ills already.

Just my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom