What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want a Mohajir province, then they should go back where they came from and make a Mohajir province there.

Uttar-Pradesh-Map.gif

Stop making goofy statements like these.

Your daddy does not own Pakistan for you to tell people to go anywhere else.

People have a right to demand whatever they want.

It will only go through if there is enough support behind it.

Frankly, I am getting a bit tired of your Bigotry.

:hitwall: wtf is this provinces should not be made on races

bahawalpur province should be made instead of siraiki province :confused:

Karachiites wouldn't mind a separate province that includes Karachi and Hyderabad.

I don't care about the name, but calling it "Muhajir province" just gets the rest of the country (read: ethnic bigots) worked up for some reason (hello? what about Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa hmm?), so to prevent them frothing at the mouth too much, it should be called something else.

This is wrong, terribly wrong to say: 'Karachiite wont mind a separate province that includes Karachi and Hyderabad.

the reason to which are quite ethnic and political ideology driven...

I think I'll laugh later. Looks like we've a got a funny guy over here. You must be a genius. You're so funny man.

well he is not funny... atleast he is true, despite the fact he often gets banned for his racist thought, but he continues to hold them...

I thought nothing in this world is in state of stagnation, but stupidity, in this case, surely is !!! (Note:uptill now, always believe that there is still room for improvement)

politicians are dividing n ruling this nation some one have taken over sindhis some have taken over pakhtoons some have muhajirs some have balochis and some have punjabis :hitwall: we need a single platform to unite all people under one flag we need a party which can bring our people closer these corrupt Haramkhor politicians will destroy this country :hitwall:

This is wrong, terribly wrong to say: 'Karachiite wont mind a separate province that includes Karachi and Hyderabad.

the reason to which are quite ethnic and political ideology driven...

well he is not funny... atleast he is true, despite the fact he often gets banned for his racist thought, but he continues to hold them...

I thought nothing in this world is in state of stagnation, but stupidity, in this case, surely is !!! (Note:uptill now, always believe that there is still room for improvement)
I'll just write 'LOL' so you know that I laughed.

oh my GOD i get the saraiki province and i get it meaning i understand it i dont support it but mohajir what the hell is this. its so stupid mohajir is not ethnic nor a religion they are those that traveled from india to pakistan what is the problem they. this is the last province that should be made i think Christians would have a better chance of getting their province in islamic republic then these guys and thats saying something

And then there will be a province for داخلي مهاجر (muhajir from inside the country) and خارجي مهاجر (muhajir from outside the country)

Ops, i have already divided the proposed muhajir province.

And then there will be a province for داخلي مهاجر (muhajir from inside the country) and خارجي مهاجر (muhajir from outside the country)

Ops, i have already divided the proposed muhajir province.
That's already happening, ever heard of Awami National Party?

Mohajir province or whatever but Karachi needs to be a seperate province on adminstratvie basis. Everyone can see that the jahils of present govt are ruining(in fact screwing) Karachi.

Mohajir province or whatever but Karachi needs to be a seperate province on adminstratvie basis. Everyone can see that the jahils of present govt are ruining(in fact screwing) Karachi.

& yet the ones you call the "defenders of karachi" (MQM) are sitting in the laps of the government why?????

& yet the ones you call the "defenders of karachi" (MQM) are sitting in the laps of the government why?????

I don't call MQM defenders of Karachi. Even being an Urdu speaker myself I was never a fan of MQM. And present behavior of MQM and it's support to this corrupt govt has given me one more reason to dislike these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom