What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:O Bhai tum kon ho recommendations aur restrictions rakhey waley tum to khud bhariti ho Pakistani shehrion KPK sey taluk rahney walon sey tumhara koi kam nahi wo chahain tu hazar bar Karachi main ayan un ka Pakistan hai wo to muhajir naheen
I don't give a flying a sh-t if they are pakistanis or africans. They are coming to Karachi (Muhajir majority). Same city that can make or break the Pakistani economy. The same bhartis control the economy of Karachi. The 2 ports, stock market, corporations, banks are controlled by those same bhartis. The guy that gives a newly arrived pathan a job is most likely going to be Muhajir.
Most of the transport, fabic clothing, cosmetic-perfurms and other electronics and super stores all belongs to pushtoon community as they are running them in Karachi
Wait just in your past post you claimed Muhajirs do not allow Pathans in Karachi so how come they are allowed to own businesses?

, Pushtoons are the heart of Sindh whether you like it or not from lowest level to the richest level pushtoons have contributed to the economy of Sindh and Pakistan.
Your wet dream, not mine.

[/quote]

But they should be educated, non violent and tolerant.
Nope even a jahil pathan can come to Karachi who are you to stop him/her from coming to the Part of Pakistan. But the trait you mentioned educated, non violent and tolerant. is no where found in mqm supporters and some of those so called muhajiroon.
Yep they should be jahils so when they come here they will be ready to join taliban and other gangs. So those same jahils will be ready to make slums on public land. Would love to see your reaction if millions of Muhajirs would suddenly pop up in your city.

is no where found in mqm supporters and some of those so called muhajiroon.
Don't hate to brag but us Hindustanis are the most educated and well off people in all of Pakistan. Shame that you pure Pakistanis needed outsiders to control your government and economy in the beginning since you pure Pakistanis couldn't even spell your own name back in the days.

Must be an idea put forth by the Terrorists : MQM.

abolish provinces make administrative units mega cities like Karachi & Lahore alone can be administrative units. Bring local governments , revise blue book and remove VIP system whoever want to serve the nation must be servant of the nation not owner. Remove provincial assemblies and reduce the size of national assembly. Elected people must do only legislation and supervisory role. Only qualified and experience person must be recruited as ministers - they must be given long term and short term goals and elected people must evaluate their performance against set goals.

Revise Taxation - Include everyone into net based on Income. All Direct & Indirect Taxes must be collected by administrative units. Funds allocation must be based on the revenue of units this will force every unit to increase their revenue and will not be able to blame on others. Federal govt. must do only national level and strategic Projects

Be grateful that the natives of Pakistan welcomed you with open arms or else you would be in some slum in hindustan poorer than dalits in Uttar Pradesh.

really?? how so?? do we owe you any money??

whenever mohajir issues arises, whey mohajirs of punjaab is ignored? If pakistan is no one baap ki jageer then why mqm can not tolerate any other party in karachi? Mqm karachi ko apney baap ki jageer samjhna chor dey, it will solve many problems.

Agar mqm Karachi ko apnay baap ki jageer samajhti hoti tou aaj aik bhi Pathan, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Baloch na hota Karachi mein. Imran khan ka jalsa kesay kamyaab gaya karachi mein? jab anp ya ppp apni gunda gardi karti hain tou mqm nay chooriyaan pehan k tou nahi na bethna, retaliation tou haga phir.

If they want a Mohajir province, then they should go back where they came from and make a Mohajir province there.

Uttar-Pradesh-Map.gif

how many times you have banned ?.. You are a racist ... sick minded ... You need urgent medical attention

Remember one thing. Karachi was always and will always stay part of Sindh Province of Pakistan. It is not mohajir hindustani land. It is a fact that most of you mohajirs of Karachi came from places like Uttar Pradesh so go back make a mohajir province out of your ancestral land and then annex it to Pakistan if you so badly want a mohajir province. You people have absolutely no claim on Karachi as its a pure Pak Sindhi Sarzameen. And you people are not the only mohajirs, there are also Punjabi and Kashmiri Mohajirs in Punjab Province of Pakistan and they never created problems in Punjab Province of Pakistan, so why do you people always create problems in Sindh province of Pakistan.

Be grateful that the natives of Pakistan welcomed you with open arms or else you would be in some slum in hindustan poorer than dalits in Uttar Pradesh.

Seek medical attention please .. :D

yes . separate province should be made but not on ethnic lines ... & no Muhajir name please ..

Bhaiyas from Karachi are claiming that their city is an economic backbone of Pakistan.
Yes we do see that and in fact no wonder why Pakistan is a 'failed state'

- PIA is bankrupt and there is too much employment
- Steel Mills industry in loss
- Loss of Tourism (destruction of preserved sites)
- Hindus immigrating to India
- Poor infrastructure (bridges and flyovers collapse, black sea water, sewage system, pollution)
- Karachi port fraud
- Naval Base attack
- India's most wanted terrorist hiding
- Muhajir Quami Movements (MQM)
- Over Population (More than 20 Million people)
- 55% of whole nation's electricity stolen and don't pay their bills to WAPDA
- Lack of Univerities and Schools, hospitals (existing ones today built by British, Persians and Punjabis)
- More imports than exports (trade deficit)

Pakistan should have 20 provinces , and the budget allocation should be based on which province pays the maximum number of tax annually to country.

All resources should be equally divided in country and there should be free movement of people across provinces

Baluchistan - Should be split into 5 Zones
Sindh - Should be split into 5 Zones
Punjab -Should be split into 5 Zones
KPKW - Should be split into 5 Zones
Azad Kashmir - Should remain Independent zone

These zones should be not based on Language

Agricultural Tax should be imposed on people in Punjab the revenue should go to Feds
Resources from whole country should be used equally if possible physically

stillomar has not answeredmy question,how much money does a mohajir owe to him??

Mohajirs always create hatred and tensions with other communities of Karachi. That is why Karachi can never be peaceful like NYC.

OK who says that karachi is the biggest pashtun city,howmany punjabis reside in karachi and then how many balochis seraikis,hazaras, swatis, kashmiris etc etc reside in karachi

and then compare it tolahore and howmany urdu speakers reside in lahore,i mean there are plenty of ethnic urdu speakers in islamabad but how many are in lahore

come and talk later when you have something to boast about

Afterall, Muhajirs do live under the hospitality of Pakistan.

and what kind of hospitality can you mention me the owe list, the money and every thing we owe you, if there is please come with proper receipt too :lol:

btw you live under the hospitality of united states,many times i have seen you cursing united states, does it mean that USA should deport where you came from??

and what kind of hospitality can you mention me the owe list, the money and every thing we owe you, if there is please come with proper receipt too :lol:

btw you live under the hospitality of united states,many times i have seen you cursing united states, does it mean that USA should deport where you came from??

I can criticize the US all I want, it is my right. US cannot deport me by law either, shows how much you know Mexican flag Chicano.

God Dammit, too much hatred for Muahjirs here :hitwall:

It's Fat-Uncle Taffy-Bhai you should be blaming **** in Karachi for, not the Urdu-Speaking people

I can criticize the US all I want, it is my right. US cannot deport me by law either, shows how much you know Mexican flag Chicano.

but you live 'under the hospitality of united states', these 'native' people have given you the right to criticise doesnt mean you start to be mean and curse your own country,the post in which you said disgusting things about my ethnic means same thing applies to you,US should deport third class migrants like you

btw there is just another law passed in US by which US can deport the immigrant without giving any proper reason,if they fear for US safety, now that mean you have become a high probability :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom