What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
All provinces based on ethnicity must be banned. Karachiite, being a punjabi, I am very disappointed to hear some of the things you said.

All provinces based on ethnicity must be banned. Karachiite, being a punjabi, I am very disappointed to hear some of the things you said.
Just one question, do you agree with cb4 and Omar?

something common about these racists posters :

All living outside Pakistan.

All have weak knowledge of Pak history, especially that guy which thinks that PAKISTAN is abbreviation :laugh:

All give verdicts..something only Mullah give that is ticket to heaven.

All are born out of douche bags !! :lol:

guys ignore their racist views and enjoy life in Pakistan, we are all together in this as One... :pakistan:

something common about these racists posters :

All living outside Pakistan.

All have weak knowledge of Pak history, especially that guy which thinks that PAKISTAN is abbreviation :laugh:

All give verdicts..something only Mullah give that is ticket to heaven.

All are born out of douche bags !! :lol:

guys ignore their racist views and enjoy life in Pakistan, we are all together in this as One... :pakistan:
Yeah i hate these 12 year old Pashtun,PUnjai,Sindhi or Mohajir internet warriors.

Agree with what?

At least we got 3/4th of Punjab from Sikh control, 1/3rd of Kashmir, and all of Sindh from hindu control. LOL, Look at you people. Rather than freeing your own places (U.P, and Bihar), you walked straight towards our border.

He is a young immature guy, who the hell says "Karachi Zindabad"? Don't give his words weight. He also likes rap music need I say more?

Some dumb *** mother fuckers on this forum. Our country is going to turn into Afghanistan with this bullshit.

It's just the Internet on ground and reality people are more sane. Internet has it's side affects, especially on young and immature people.

Anyways, on the original topic, I absolutely disagree with the idea of a Mohajir province, it has no support in Karachi either. Most people here want to be a part of Sindh and are grateful for the favours that the Sindhis did in 1947 as so kindly mentioned by cb4. However, I still think that there should be more provinces, not Mohajir Province but a Siraiki one, not on ethnic basis but on administrative ones

Funny thing:

Both Punjabis and Mohajirs got burned, beaten, raped and killed by Hindus and Sikhs. Both sacrificed for the nation, and now you guys are fighting each other.

LoL Fitay mun.

@ Karachitte, some of your Mohajir boys mugged me in Karachi. You don't see me go around with a chip on my shoulder and saying all Mohajirs are like this and that.

Grow up dude. You have a right to live in any corner of Pakistan.

I think to be honest Pakistan is going thru a very dangerous phase - since Mr Zardari and Mr Gilani are intent on breaking every law and creating controversy after controversy to find an excuse to run out of country , and claim victims of persecution.

So that later their "SEEDLINGS" can come back and grown into a new cancer into Pakistani Society.

I personally feel all Pakistanis have right to enjoy every resource in country freely as a Free Pakistani

And there should be a ban on Political Parties that do not have offices and representation in all provinces

I think to be honest Pakistan is going thru a very dangerous phase - since Mr Zardari and Mr Gilani are intent on breaking every law and creating controversy after controversy to find an excuse to run out of country , and claim victims of persecution.

So that later their "SEEDLINGS" can come back and grown into a new cancer into Pakistani Society.

I personally feel all Pakistanis have right to enjoy every resource in country freely as a Free Pakistani
And there should be a ban on Political Parties that do not have offices and representation in all provinces

Not just Pakistanis , but all sub continental mslims have that right to enjoz resources of Pak because Pak was created as a homeland for all of indian muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom