What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
But those that decided not to come and stay Indians are now Indians.

But they still have the right to go to Pakistan if they dont like india, just as Pak and BD Hindus have the right to come to india if they dont like it there.
As long as you believe in 2NT above holds true

But they still have the right to go to Pakistan if they dont like india, just as Pak and BD Hindus have the right to come to india if they dont like it there.
As long as you believe in 2NT above holds true
The two nation theory is true, I believe in it. However, right now, at this very moment, they are Indians. The Two Nation Theory was about Muslims and Hindus being two different nations which is why a new nation is needed. Those who stayed there, and I don't mean without choice, like Biharis but those who chose to stay there denied the two nation theory. They can now bear the consequences.

The two nation theory is true, I believe in it. However, right now, at this very moment, they are Indians. The Two Nation Theory was about Muslims and Hindus being two different nations which is why a new nation is needed. Those who stayed there, and I don't mean without choice, like Biharis but those who chose to stay there denied the two nation theory. They can now bear the consequences.

even in 1947 they were indians.
there was no clause of a timeframe for muslims to move or vice versa. they can move when they choose, in that sense they are quite lucky.
who has to decide the cutoff date for them to move?

even in 1947 they were indians.
there was no clause of a timeframe for muslims to move or vice versa. they can move when they choose, in that sense they are quite lucky.
Wrong, in 1947 they were living in British India. Not in India, so they weren't Indians and technically, this is well off topic

He is a young immature guy, who the hell says "Karachi Zindabad"? Don't give his words weight. He also likes "rap music" need I say more?

so going by your logic listening to rap music makes one immature ? gosh i am yet to read another immature post of such an irritating caliber...... by the way are you on Prozac ? :fie:

Not just Pakistanis , but all sub continental mslims have that right to enjoz resources of Pak because Pak was created as a homeland for all of indian muslims.

Only when they annex their ancestral land to Pakistan.

Wrong, in 1947 they were living in British India. Not in India, so they weren't Indians and technically, this is well off topic
partition movement continued well after 15th Aug 1947. having started only in July 47.

Only when they annex their ancestral land to Pakistan.
then we can annex ancestral hindu and sikh lands of punjab, sindh, baluchistan to india.

partition movement continued well after 15th Aug 1947. having started only in July 47.
Wrong, it started in 1938 when the Sindh assembly passed the bill
@OMAR- Sindhis have no problem with us being here. If you Punjabis have a problem, here's the thing, we're LIVING in Sindh. In return, we help develop their province.

then we can annex ancestral hindu and sikh lands of punjab, sindh, baluchistan to india.

You wish. Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan are each more than 95% Muslim.

On a serious note, I don't want anything to do with indian muslims. They can be slaves of hindus and hindus can run after them with torches like they did in 2002 for all I care.

On a serious note, I don't want anything to do with indian muslims. They can be slaves of hindus and hindus can run after them with torches like they did in 2002 for all I care.

u are a very angry young man

Are you fcking kidding me????
You seriously think Balochistan is part of India???
At most it would be arguable to say Iran's
Have a look at this please:
250px-Balochistan_in_Pakistan.svg.png

UP Bihar ar 80% hindu.. during partition only people moved not land.. so if Pak was created as homeland for all inidan muslims then they have every right to utilise Pak resources. and thats why they can lay claim to baluchistan gas as well as punjabs waters

Are you fcking kidding me????
You seriously think Balochistan is part of India???
At most it would be arguable to say Iran's
Have a look at this please:
250px-Balochistan_in_Pakistan.svg.png

you dont get my point.. i am not saying that BL is indias. i am saying that indian muslims have right to move to pak, and if pak claims land of indi for that, even india can claim pak land as it was vacated by hindus.

You can try and fail!

if UP and bihar can go to pak, sindh and punjab should be in ind

UP Bihar ar 80% hindu.. during partition only people moved not land.. so if Pak was created as homeland for all inidan muslims then they have every right to utilise Pak resources. and thats why they can lay claim to baluchistan gas as well as punjabs waters

you dont get my point.. i am not saying that BL is indias. i am saying that indian muslims have right to move to pak, and if pak claims land of indi for that, even india can claim pak land as it was vacated by hindus.
No, they do not. They had all the time in the world in 1947 to do so but they did not. Now they can suffer, it's their fault for not coming

I think both claims are garbage

No thank you keep your indian muslims and your territories the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom