What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karachiite, you wouldn't mind settling in India? That's the country we came from, and we left it for a reason.

I'm better off switching between Toronto and Karachi. But I can't even imagine moving elsewhere in Pakistan, the hate our people receive is far too deep. If you think this forum is racist then some areas in Pakistan will astonish you. As for moving to India, it's not possible. Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis etc might think of us as Hindustanis or outsiders but the world still views us as Pakistanis. So it's not like I'm going to be accepted in India.

cb4 is a bigot and I don't know why he's still not banned.
But I was surprised by Omar and Karachiite. I know both your views, but you people went very extreme, and Karachiite, you wouldn't mind settling in India? That's the country we came from, and we left it for a reason.

Anyways, with regards to the topic, I'm a Muhajir and I don't support the creation of a Muhajir province. I don't support the creation of a Seraiki province either.

I also don't support Mahajir province but i support a province with Karachi, Jamshoro & Hyderabad districts, the name could be Pakland.

Also i'm Pakistani & secondly Muhajir & i will support the rights of Muhajirs that the constitution of Pakistan gives them. As a Muhajir i know that no one talk for separation, all Muhajirs consider Pakistan it's motherland, but yes Muhajirs fight against racism & crime & it is their constitutional right.

I today's Pakistan, Mohjir word should not exist.
The people who migrated to Pakistan during independece were the only one who can call them Pakistani Mohajir but their kids who born in Pakistan must not call them mohajir because they never migrate from anywhere.

They born in Pakistan and now they are just pakistanies like all of us who born in Pakistan.

LMAO we've seen your "hospitality". The only people that should be thanked are Sindhis for being tolerant. Not your Punjabis, Pathansetc. who are filled with deep hate.

Thank for what? Muhajirs came in their homeland, it was UP cities that were hotbed of Pakistan Movement. Pakistan is our country, let some people bark that they are original Pakistanis, We Muhajirs are more original than them.

LMAO we've seen your "hospitality". The only people that should be thanked are Sindhis for being tolerant. Not your Punjabis, Pathansetc. who are filled with deep hate.

Thank for what? Muhajirs came in their homeland, it was UP cities that were hotbed of Pakistan Movement. Pakistan is our country, let some people bark that they are original Pakistanis, We Muhajirs are more original than them.

Don´t create any more provinces. Instead, keep protecting the provinces from thuggish Pathans/Pashtuns who want to colonize Karachi. Their dream of a sea-port and their fake ''Loy Afghanistan'' which they claim on Baloch Lands and even parts of Panjab and Sindh still occures in their small savage heads.
Lol funny how you would say that, I'm a Pathan, I love my nation (Pakistan) to death and im the future of this nation, however you should be worried about millions of afghans who crossed the borders and cause trouble in northern Pakistan

1) You're own Mohajir General, Musharraf, refused them entry back to Pakistan. What do you have to say about that?
2) Surrendering saved thousands of lives. It was foolish to go on when you were surrounded by enemy countries, in an enemy country and low on supplies. Besides, does his Punjabiat have anything to do with him surrendering? Why mention that?

How could he when he was warring? It was the gov.'s responsibility to do that, no?

When Musharraf was in the army, he was ordered to go help his mates in Sialkot. Interestingly, he ran towards Karachi. It was the same Punjabis these guys blame that helped saving a$$.

In 1965, he was charged with taking unauthorized leave and was about to be court-martialed when war broke out with India...
Pervez Musharraf Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

Don´t create any more provinces. Instead, keep protecting the provinces from thuggish Pathans/Pashtuns who want to colonize Karachi. Their dream of a sea-port and their fake ''Loy Afghanistan'' which they claim on Baloch Lands and even parts of Panjab and Sindh still occures in their small savage heads.

We Pakistanis can criticize our land and our people as much as we want. But you as an outsider have no right to insult Pakistani Pathans or any other ethnicity. While we Pakistanis are busy taking cheap shots at each other, these Afghans and Indians are laughing their sick @sses off. They don't need to insult Pakistan and Pakistanis anymore since were doing their work.

Why don't you call 90% of your ancestors from India then?
After all your people are in the government for 22 years. LOL
Sorry but unfortunately there is no U for Urdu or M for Muhajir in Pakistan's name. You have no basic representation so how on earth are you going to form 'mohajir province' :rofl:

I'm better off switching between Toronto and Karachi. But I can't even imagine moving elsewhere in Pakistan, the hate our people receive is far too deep. If you think this forum is racist then some areas in Pakistan will astonish you. As for moving to India, it's not possible. Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis etc might think of us as Hindustanis or outsiders but the world still views us as Pakistanis. So it's not like I'm going to be accepted in India.

I always find ur posts very pesimistic. I think u hate all the Pakistanies except who live in Karachi. for u, karachi is the whole Pakistan and u just cared about it not about Pakistan.

I usually dont like to mention it but here u go, I am a saraiky living in south punjab but my mother is urdu speaking from karacahi and they migrated from ila'h baad, India. My family also has haiderabdi, banglori, dehli wala's, and other kind of urdu speaking people. We are all living in peace. My best friend is a punjabi and urdu speeking. I can not even think to hate any pakistani only because they have different ethniciy than me.

This is a matter of giving respect and getting in return. dont expect others to give u respect if u can't give them.

Their dream of a sea-port and their fake ''Loy Afghanistan'' which they claim on Baloch Lands and even parts of Panjab and Sindh still occures in their small savage heads.

....Our Pashtun people dream of no such thing :blink:

I thought only Indians were wet dreaming about "Greater India" (Akhan Bharat), but it looks like Afghans are joining the party...Loy Afghanstan...lmao...

Yaar I know that. Infact most of the founding fathers of the Muslim League were Muhajirs. Aligarh Movement which started the notion of an independent Pakistan was named after Aligarh a city in UP. If it weren't for us then these people would still be in a United India. Quaid e Azam himself lived in Bombay.

the 3 members cb4, a1kaid and omar should be banned

agreed...anybody who migrated from india for their country Pakistan and born at pakistani soil is orignal Pakistani. nobody is fake here. lets end this war of punjabi, mohajir and so on. Our identity being a Pakistani should be enough for us.

I always find ur posts very pesimistic. I think u hate all the Pakistanies except who live in Karachi. for u, karachi is the whole Pakistan and u just cared about it not about Pakistan.

I usually dont like to mention it but here u go, I am a saraiky living in south punjab but my mother is urdu speaking from karacahi and they migrated from ila'h baad, India. My family also has haiderabdi, banglori, dehli wala's, and other kind of urdu speaking people. We are all living in peace. My best friend is a punjabi and urdu speeking. I can not even think to hate any pakistani only because they have different ethniciy than me.

This is a matter of giving respect and getting in return. dont expect others to give u respect if u can't give them.

No I'm afraid your wrong on that. I also love Islamabad and Abbottabad. But yes I wont deny that I'm a hardcore regional nationalist. I just love my city too much. I personally don't care much about ethnicity but that doesn't mean that I will just stay silent if someone is going to insult my group of people. My experiences outside of Karachi have been really bad. Family members really close to me were murdered due to the language they spoke. So try to look at it from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom