What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems like the brahmins did something really bad to this jat. Because look, even after converting to Islam, they still cannot get over their Brahmin hatred. :omghaha:

@Dem!god
lol... i don't know what Brahmins did to him...but i find this person very entertaining...:lol:
he always has his own view on history...which differ a lot from reality...and in last he screw up all ..
if u will read his posts...he not only hate hindus Brahmins, but also bihari, UP'its , kshtriyas, and others.... he has his own version of IVC, and vedic age...:haha:

Kammi i never met any brahmin in my life so how could i hate them? But i know mughal lohar very well like you for exemple :P sorry i meant ghilzai, ops i think its durrani actually :laugh:

Yaar tumari reality bhi samne hai sab ke, kiun muu khalwa raha hai mera :laugh:
bol do fir, kyun sharma rahe ho...:lol:

Well currently they treat all non arabs(Pakistani, Indian muslims) as servants. This is the fact, sallow or puke. Please refrain from using word like community, in Islam it is prohibited on the bases of color, race, etc.

You are assuming all Arabs are racist yes some Arabs are racist but to assume all are is baseless, I myself have family in Medina and no matter how many times I ask them how they are treated by Arabs they say well they are nice people. Do not try to teach me Islam I know what is prohibited and what is not, your statement was wrong and now you are grasping for straws. People will always want their children to marry others who share cultural similarities with them that is normal amongst all. That does not mean they will not marry others, just that it isn't their preferred choice.

Besides Indians should be the last one talking, your Brahmins still do not eat with your Shudra let alone marry them and you are here trying to teach Muslims about equality? :omghaha:

lol... i don't know what Brahmins did to him...but i find this person very entertaining...:lol:
he always has his own view on history...which differ a lot from reality...and in last he screw up all ..
if u will read his posts...he not only hate hindus Brahmins, but also bihari, UP'its , kshtriyas, and others.... he has his own version of IVC, and vedic age...:haha:

he is not even Vedic himself, but claims Scythians as his ancestors, those stupid nomads running around in central asia.

the disease in his head is 100% casteism.

Even india has progressed beyond it, and society is changing. But some of these rural Punjabis in northern Punjab and potwar are so ignorant jahil, you wont believe it.

They are a shame on our country.

Its the true version of so called North Indian rajputs who are actually nothing more then descendants of South Indian warriors, historical fact. Vedic age facts are to hard to digest for some aborginals bhaiyas of UP, Bihar but they are also 100% true. :P

he is not even Vedic himself, but claims Scythians as his ancestors, those stupid nomads running around in central asia.

Even india has progressed beyond it, and society is changing. But some of these rural Punjabis in northern Punjab and potwar are so ignorant jahil, you wont believe it.

Beta i am not like you, who claim to be ghialzai, durrani and mughal at the same time while living in punjab for centuries :lol: I don't know where the f we come from thousands of years ago but in my veins the blood is indigenous from land of the pure. :pakistan: find one post of mine claiming to be sytian lol stupid lohar i am not like you

Last edited:
You are assuming all Arabs are racist yes some Arabs are racist but to assume all are is baseless, I myself have family in Medina and no matter how many times I ask them how they are treated by Arabs they say well they are nice people. Do not try to teach me Islam I know what is prohibited and what is not, your statement was wrong and now you are grasping for straws. People will always want their children to marry others who share cultural similarities with them that is normal amongst all. That does not mean they will not marry others, just that it isn't their preferred choice.

Besides Indians should be the last one talking, your Brahmins still do not eat with your Shudra let alone marry them and you are here trying to teach Muslims about equality? :omghaha:

Some Muslims preach a lot about equality but other way its not. You justified the castism by saying ''People will always want their children to marry others who share cultural similarities with them that is normal amongst all.'' My Friend, I was trying to make a clear point of distinguishing faith from culture!

haha....thx for giving info on his background....
yes castism is the main worm in his mind....and its hilarious , he himself being a midget jat , try to show himself high castly ..... any way india has passed over the cast thing..though not fully but we are moving ahead...and thats good thing..
Its the true version of so called North Indian rajputs who are actually nothing more then descendants of South Indian warriors, historical fact. Vedic age facts are to hard to digest for some aborginals bhaiyas of UP, Bihar but they are also 100% true. :P

Beta i am not like you, who claim to be ghialzai, durrani and mughal at the same time while living in punjab for centuries :lol: I don't know where the f we come from thousands of years ago but in my veins the blood is indigenous from land of the pure. :pakistan: find one post of mine claiming to be sytian lol stupid lohar i am not like you
Hahaha.... i am amazed of ur historical knowledge...:lol::lol:
every one in this world is the descendents of African tribes...who first came to south india and then spread in the north.... u are not an exception....
Hahaha.... i don't know abt that...but it's sure hard for u to digest....anyway u are already a outcast from the top hierarchy of vedic society....so u have no claim here...:lol::lol:

Hahaha.... i am amazed of ur historical knowledge...:lol::lol:
every one in this world is the descendents of African tribes...who first came to south india and then spread in the north.... u are not an exception....
Hahaha.... i don't know abt that...but it's sure hard for u to digest....anyway u are already a outcast from the top hierarchy of vedic society....so u have no claim here...:lol::lol:

Sir i am amazed at your lack of historical knowledge :P Vedic society is dead and buried. lol at being out caste in vedic society, still aborginals living in delusions of being aryans.

lagta hai tum dono ko tareekh yaad dilani parhegi .. sunn abb

Babar's sister was hijacked by Afghans.when Aurangzeb killed his own brother Dara shiko.Dara shikos' family escaped to Kashmir and then to Asam. raja of Asam raped his wife and daughter.And then after rape raja killed all his family. when Hamayu was defeated by sher shah suri and escaped to Iran.his wife and family took refuge in umerkot fort.Akbar was born there and was breast feed by rajput women and look after by the rajput of umerkot(Sindh)and moughal chughtai sardars ran away and left Hamayu alone.that time Hamayu changed his policy towards moughals.Akbar was considered as a son by Rana of umerkot.after this happened With Akbars' father Hamayu,Akbar was not happy with moughal chughtai sardars too.Akbar had too many wifes and 6 sons and 5 daughters.his two daughters were married with Rajputs .when Hamayu was defeated by sher shah suri ,moughal women were raped by afghan soldiers and same when afghans were defeated by moughals.Maharaja ranjit singh had too many Muslim women in his herm too.when Marathas came in power,they did the same thing.if rajput woman married in a respected way to Akbar.(a adopted son of Rana of umerkot).history knows Akbar was not a Muslim even.he started Deen a Alahi.(a new relgion).moughal married with rajput and rajput married with a moughal.
From that day how many moughal women are married with Rajputs.thanks to Akbar.

I dont know why you brought rape into the discussion. If you must know Prithviraj Chauhan the coward Rajput king ran from battlefield hence allowing Ghori to rape his wife Samyukta. Chauhan was later captured, blinded and then beheaded.

Some Muslims preach a lot about equality but other way its not. You justified the castism by saying ''People will always want their children to marry others who share cultural similarities with them that is normal amongst all.'' My Friend, I was trying to make a clear point of distinguishing faith from culture!

That is not casteism, so my mother is a casteist because she would prefer a Pakistani then a gori? Sorry but world is not run on Indian caste system. :lol:

That is not casteism, so my mother is a casteist because she would prefer a Pakistani then a gori? Sorry but world is not run on Indian caste system. :lol:

If you are Punjabi, and syed, I am sure you will have troble marrying a Qureshi, even in Pakistan. The point is, its a culture. Islam or what so ever religion cannot change this.

Sir i am amazed at your lack of historical knowledge :P Vedic society is dead and buried. lol at being out caste in vedic society, still aborginals living in delusions of being aryans.
Vedic society dead..???
really.... no... i don't think so.... its very much here...may be its way ot working and way of inheritance have changed with time...rather i would say updated with time....but its not dead.... its reviving itself...and coming back with stronger force , by each passing day...
lol..u believe in migration theory... ??..,may be its true or may be its false... no one knows... but yes aboriginals are proud to be aryans.... u can't do anything about it...

lagta hai tum dono ko tareekh yaad dilani parhegi .. sunn abb

Babar's sister was hijacked by Afghans.when Aurangzeb killed his own brother Dara shiko.Dara shikos' family escaped to Kashmir and then to Asam. raja of Asam raped his wife and daughter.And then after rape raja killed all his family. when Hamayu was defeated by sher shah suri and escaped to Iran.his wife and family took refuge in umerkot fort.Akbar was born there and was breast feed by rajput women and look after by the rajput of umerkot(Sindh)and moughal chughtai sardars ran away and left Hamayu alone.that time Hamayu changed his policy towards moughals.Akbar was considered as a son by Rana of umerkot.after this happened With Akbars' father Hamayu,Akbar was not happy with moughal chughtai sardars too.Akbar had too many wifes and 6 sons and 5 daughters.his two daughters were married with Rajputs .when Hamayu was defeated by sher shah suri ,moughal women were raped by afghan soldiers and same when afghans were defeated by moughals.Maharaja ranjit singh had too many Muslim women in his herm too.when Marathas came in power,they did the same thing.if rajput woman married in a respected way to Akbar.(a adopted son of Rana of umerkot).history knows Akbar was not a Muslim even.he started Deen a Alahi.(a new relgion).moughal married with rajput and rajput married with a moughal.
From that day how many moughal women are married with Rajputs.thanks to Akbar.

Lmaooo made up history, you cannot differentiate between rape and marriage, first of all no Mughal women ever married anybody that was Mughal policy at all times. Secondly Ranjit Singh did not have Muslim women in his harem lol, the story goes he went to see a dance and he fell in love with some mujra girl who was from a Muslim family and he married her which caused him to nearly be excommunicated by the Akal Takht. However they forgave him and he built her some fort to live in. Marathas were respectable and Shivaji actually sent a Muslim lady back to her family when one of his generals presented her as booty to rape. As for Afghans raping I shall ask resident afghan @Marwat Khan Lodhi about its authenticity.

If you are Punjabi, and syed, I am sure you will have troble marrying a Qureshi, even in Pakistan. The point is, its a culture. Islam or what so ever religion cannot change this.

No trouble at all my family historically only married other Syeds usually second cousins or other families but once my father found out about the possible genetics effects this could have on children he said that my siblings and I can marry whomever we want. However even in the past there were exception as my Nanabus mom was Farsi and my Dadabus mom was Punjabi Rajput. Likewise a lot of other Syed families are no longer marrying within families and the trend will only grow as people get more educated. Currently my sister is engaged to a Muslim who is not Syed or even Pakistani for the matter.

Last edited:
Vedic society dead..???
really.... no... i don't think so.... its very much here...may be its way ot working and way of inheritance have changed with time...rather i would say updated with time....but its not dead.... its reviving itself...and coming back with stronger force , by each passing day...
lol..u believe in migration theory... ??..,may be its true or may be its false... no one knows... but yes aboriginals are proud to be aryans.... u can't do anything about it...

Where it is? The current one is ganga hindusism, nothing to do with vedic age. Sanskrit is dead language and so is teaching of Rig Veda. And instead i should believe in OAT (out of aborginal theory)? AIT or AMT what ever you wan't to call is a fact at this point.

Ganga hindus claiming to be Vedic is very disgusting and offensive to Pakistanis. Watch your mouth. :sick:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom