What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ppl don't even marry outside our "ppl" till recently ppl didn't marry outside the family .. I'm probably the only person who will marry outside my ethnic community .. Bar my uncle who is married to an Iranian lady..my chachi

My family prefers to marry South Asians for cultural reasons but are open to marrying outsiders as long as they are Muslims.

I believe Pashtun came into the region around Gandhara much later as settlers.
In KPK yes. But the karlanri tribes of FATA are oldest inhabitants even mentioned by greek historians. There are three original abodes of pakhtuns.
1- Ghor : original abode of ghuri/suri, ghilzai, lodhi, niazi, marwat, lohani tribes etc
2- Koh-i-sulieman, original abode of "true" pashtuns like abdalis, yousafzais, kakars, mohmands etc
3- FATA: abode of karlanri tribes, whose exact origin is unknown.

So in this thread we will discuss historical accounts of Mughals taking daughters of enemy kings and either marrying them in best case scenario or you know what in worst case. Why Mughals used to do that? In this thread we will list instances of Mughal taking daughters of enemy and reasons for it.
Mughal King has even taken his own daughter as sex-slave too.

My family prefers to marry South Asians for cultural reasons but are open to marrying outsiders as long as they are Muslims.

I haven't come across anyone yet, just curious to know Is Indians marry Pakistani's in USA(am referring to Muslims)?

I think you have no idea about our country history or regions. Gandhrari population lol please stick with history around Ganga land which you have first hand experience with.
gandhar is mentioned in mahabharata, and what is your history? LOL, It is all Indian history, Pakistan history is nothing. You don't even believe in Vedic civilization, what is your history?

:laugh:
gandhar is mentioned in mahabharata, and what is your history? LOL, It is all Indian history, Pakistan history is nothing. You don't even believe in Vedic civilization, what is your history?

You Indians have funny ganga history, please stick to it. Take it as gift from pure people. And vedic age is long gone, dead and buried. You believe in OIT which is ganga hindutvas version of history in which rest of the world don't agree.

In KPK yes. But the karlanri tribes of FATA are oldest inhabitants even mentioned by greek historians. There are three original abodes of pakhtuns.
1- Ghor : original abode of ghuri/suri, ghilzai, lodhi, niazi, marwat, lohani tribes etc
2- Koh-i-sulieman, original abode of "true" pashtuns like abdalis, yousafzais, kakars, mohmands etc
3- FATA: abode of karlanri tribes, whose exact origin is unknown.

Mahmond and Afridi tribes are mentioned by Panini 2500 years, they most likely were Indo-aryan/ dardic speaking because pashto is barely 1000 years old and have its origin in east Iran.

You Indians have funny ganga history, please stick to it. Take it as gift from pure people. And vedic age is long gone, dead and buried. You believe in OIT which is ganga hindutvas version of history in which rest of the world don't agree.

Mahmond and Afridi tribes are mentioned by Panini 2500 years, they most likely were Indo-aryan/ dardic speaking because pashto is barely 1000 years old and have its origin in east Iran.
Pashto is very old langauge. The first known pashto poet is of 8th century. While it existed long time before that. They could have been speaking ancient form of pashto during greek invasions.

Mogul_Khan_by_jastersin21.jpg
are we talking about that mogul ?
he is awesome

Your emperors are also buried, lets not about them.

Pashto is very old langauge. The first known pashto poet is of 8th century. While it existed long time before that. Punjabi, however , is very young langauge.

People in those lands were all indo-aryan speakers. Pashto is not indo-aryan language. Punjabi is at least 3000 thousand years old. Are you telling me from 8th century and 16th century there was not a single pashto poet? Pashto 8th century poet is mythical and not real.

Your emperors are also buried, lets not about them.

People from Pakistan left their mark permanently on ganga land people :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom