What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dirty mark on Bharat no doubt, with 50 million bengalis already in India and more going every years. :laugh:
yes India will send every illegal Bangladeshi in proper manner and with respect back to their home land. :)

There is no difference, Bengalis are part of India. We on the other hand thank India for quickly making Bangladesh reality.

You have no shame in throwing mud at our Bangladeshi brothers/. I don't think you are a JaTT. They are honourable people.

Try being a man and speak face to face with a Bangladeshi. And lets see if you dare.

You have no shame in throwing mud at our Bangladeshi brothers/. I don't think you are a JaTT. They are honourable people.

Try being a man and speak face to face with a Bangladeshi. And lets see if you dare.
since morning he is talking nonsense

There is no difference, Bengalis are part of India. We on the other hand thank India for quickly making Bangladesh reality.
I am talking about illegal Bangladeshis dont go into pre bing bang era. lol

Aurangzeb was a homosexual, when the emperor Shah Jehan found out about this he was about to execute Aurangzeb but the son was cunning and did a coup imprisoning his own father.

The source being a fertile imagination totally divorced from reality?

As far as narratives of history go, this is the most idiotic thing I have read in a long time. The last such one being that Taj Mahal was a Hindu Temple or something like that. I thought P. N. Oak was the top-nut, but that was before I read your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom