What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tells us that Rajputs of Rajathan were useless but other hand, other Rajputs liberated Moghul girls from jails who were not allowed to marry even Muslim. LOL

I think a Hindu rajput girl from Rajasthanhas dumped him and not interested in his face that's why he is very hyper. Please handle him, because I cannot speak against any one's religion , dushmani mein bhi hum sharafat rakhtey hai.

sir i am not interested in rajasthani bhil rajputs girls. Rajput beghairat alliance with Mughals is indeed source of shame for rajputs.

It tells us that Rajputs of Rajathan were useless but other hand, other Rajputs liberated Moghul girls from jails who were not allowed to marry even Muslim. LOL

I think a Hindu rajput girl from Rajasthanhas dumped him and not interested in his face that's why he is very hyper. Please handle him, because I cannot speak against any one's religion , dushmani mein bhi hum sharafat rakhtey hai.

I consider Rajputs to be the best community overall in india.

yes, sorry I meant they are high caste, but in the hindu varna system they are on the fourth level because they are not considered Brahmans, Kashatriyas, or Vaishyas,

Akal ke andhe do you think jats cared about these coward brahmin labels? Jats made mughals in to lohar like you, :P

I consider Rajputs to be the best community overall in india.

Being Rajput has nothing to do with religion. It is a culture which both Muslims and Hindus follow. It will be wrong to say that Muslim Rajputs are different from Hindu Rajputs, because they are of same land.

Akal ke andhe do you think jats cared about these coward brahmin labels? Jats made mughals in to lohar like you, :P
jats were trained by Brahmins only and many brahmins trained muslims too, so that all together they fight with each other and reduce to zero. And this did happen!

Being Rajput has nothing to do with religion. It is a culture which both Muslims and Hindus follow. It will be wrong to say that Muslim Rajputs are different from Hindu Rajputs, because they are of same land.

Yes you are right. The biggest tribe of Rajputs in Punjab are the Bhattis, and they came from Jaisalmer/Bikaner/Jodhpur/Nagaur areas into Punjab.

In Sindh we have some ancient native Rajput tribes [ quite big ].

jats were trained by Brahmins only and many brahmins trained muslims too, so that all together they fight with each other and reduce to zero. And this did happen!

it did happen, and East Punjab/Harayana is the example.

Arre jaa yaar, Syed, Sheikh, etc etc.. caste in Islamic world still exists. Humey sab pata hai .. Arabs don't give their daughters to Muslims from any other place. Whi killed Ibrahim lodhi, Bannu? Who took away his wife? Yeh sab baatein edited kar ke achi lagti hai. Don't try to open my mouth, other wise shaan of islamic rulers will dissolve in mud.

You know nothing, Arabs have historically always married with others, all of North Africa is either Arab African mix or Arab Berber mix. Even in KSA there are Afro-Arab communities. Of course most would prefer their children to marry someone from within their own community but that is the norm for most people. All Syeds are mixed as are Shaikhs, if a Syed gives their daughter to a non Syed their children take the surname of Mirza so it does indeed happen.

Caste was irrelevant in Punjab after hundreds of years of Muslim rule followed by Sikh rule who also did not care for caste.

You know nothing, Arabs have historically always married with others, all of North Africa is either Arab African mix or Arab Berber mix. Even in KSA there are Afro-Arab communities. Of course most would prefer their children to marry someone from within their own community but that is the norm for most people. All Syeds are mixed as are Shaikhs, if a Syed gives their daughter to a non Syed their children take the surname of Mirza so it does indeed happen.

Well currently they treat all non arabs(Pakistani, Indian muslims) as servants. This is the fact, sallow or puke. Please refrain from using word like community, in Islam it is prohibited on the bases of color, race, etc.

Yes you are right. The biggest tribe of Rajputs in Punjab are the Bhattis, and they came from Jaisalmer/Bikaner/Jodhpur/Nagaur areas into Punjab.

In Sindh we have some ancient native Rajput tribes [ quite big ].

it did happen, and East Punjab/Harayana is the example.

The most clever are the brahmins only, they also made friends with British and sparked conflict among moghuls rajputs and british, gave rise to sikhs, I admire their strategic response! Without firing a bullet they achieved whatever they wanted

The most clever are the brahmins only, they also made friends with British and sparked conflict among moghuls rajputs and british, gave rise to sikhs, I admire their strategic response! Without firing a bullet they achieved whatever they wanted

This does not make one bit of sense :drag: In punjab brahmin position was not better then kammi who take food from zamindar.

Well currently they treat all non arabs(Pakistani, Indian muslims) as servants. This is the fact, sallow or puke. Please refrain from using word like community, in Islam it is prohibited on the bases of color, race, etc.

friend, can you please tell me a little about your Pahari Rajput clan?

I am a Punjabi Pathan. We have always had an excellent relationship with Rajputs who gave us immense respect in Rajasthan, Jammu, Himachal, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Bihar. In southern Punjab and Sindh [ Ghotki/Larkana/ Sukkur/Nawabshah/Khairpur ] we have had deep partnerships with them. Still do. They were tolerant, educated, and warriors more than us.

This does not make one bit of sense :drag: In punjab brahmin position was not better then kammi who take food from zamindar.

and give back tatti to zamindar

brahmins culture is to beg, there is no shame in it, because they are ascetic, just like a fakhir, even a highly educated brahmin will take donation. Because they don't believe in material wealth. It is later stage they started going for money due to a saying '' duniya ke sath chalo'' . Brahmins have taught many people , and even Muslims rulers used to respect them!

brahmins culture is to beg, there is no shame in it, because they are ascetic, just like a fakhir, even a highly educated brahmin will take donation. Because they don't believe in material wealth. It is later stage they started going for money due to a saying '' duniya ke sath chalo'' . Brahmins have taught many people , and even Muslims rulers used to respect them!

Their position was completely different outside Punjab. They were not beggars out side Punjab.

friend, can you please tell me a little about your Pahari Rajput clan?

I am a Punjabi Pathan. We have always had an excellent relationship with Rajputs who gave us immense respect in Rajasthan, Jammu, Himachal, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Bihar. In southern Punjab and Sindh [ Ghotki/Larkana/ Sukkur/Nawabshah/Khairpur ] we have had deep partnerships with them. Still do. They were tolerant, educated, and warriors more than us.

and give back tatti to zamindar

Shahs were the rulers, both in Nepal and Indian himalya, they had fought with each other but neither britishers nor Moghuls took any hold of any Himalyan Kingdom.

It was in late 18th century when britishers took help of sikhs and Mughals to capture foothills and they succeeded but remained under contact attack of Shah dynasty. Saharanpur is the border.

Their position was completely different outside Punjab. They were not beggars out side Punjab.
I have already mentioned that in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom