What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
lagta hai tum dono ko tareekh yaad dilani parhegi .. sunn abb

Babar's sister was hijacked by Afghans.when Aurangzeb killed his own brother Dara shiko.Dara shikos' family escaped to Kashmir and then to Asam.raja of Asam raped his wife and daughter.And then after rape raja killed all his family. when Hamayu was defeated by sher shah suri and escaped to Iran.his wife and family took refuge in umerkot fort.Akbar was born there and was breast feed by rajput women and look after by the rajput of umerkot(Sindh)and moughal chughtai sardars ran away and left Hamayu alone.that time Hamayu changed his policy towards moughals.Akbar was considered as a son by Rana of umerkot.after this happened With Akbars' father Hamayu,Akbar was not happy with moughal chughtai sardars too.Akbar had too many wifes and 6 sons and 5 daughters.his two daughters were married with Rajputs .when Hamayu was defeated by sher shah suri ,moughal women were raped by afghan soldiers and same when afghans were defeated by moughals.Maharaja ranjit singh had too many Muslim women in his herm too.when Marathas came in power,they did the same thing.if rajput woman married in a respected way to Akbar.(a adopted son of Rana of umerkot)what is wrong with that.iam rajput and my mother is moughal.what is wrong with this.iam happy with my father marrying a moughal lady.it is vice versa.history knows Akbar was not a Muslim even.he started Deen a Alahi.(a new relgion).moughal married with rajput and rajput married with a moughal.From that day how many moughal women are married with Rajputs.thanks to Akbar.

Please differentiate between rape and marriage. Give me one instance of Rajput prince marrying Mughal daughter.

Please differentiate between rape and marriage. Give me one instance of Rajput prince marrying Mughal daughter.

When Moghuls did not differentiate between rape and marriage then why should you? They are you ancestors finally. lol

midget nepali apni auqaat mein reh, bc. Mughals never gave away their daughters to rajputs to make strong alliance. Because alliance is between equals.

Moghul daughters were themselves subjected to torture and rape by Afghan invaders and Turks, Mongols were first to do that, they were of same breed as Gurkhas are ;)Bhool gaya?

Just google rani Karnavati who chopped nose of 57 Moghul army commanders at Saharanpur. And kicked Britishers out of East Himalaya bordering Nepal.

Rajasthan is just one state of India, and Moghuls were able to win there, due to internal rivalry of Rajputs. It is not your bravery!

Last edited:
Abhe harami teri nasal per baghwan ne taras nai khaya isi liye itni degenrated midget race hai. Per akal se bhi tum logh hath do bheto hoo. Hindus rape their relatives on daily basis, does it mean anything? I said bring any instance of Mughal giving away daughters to make alliance.

:rofl::rofl:

koi haal nai tum logon ka, gurkha aur afghan breed. lol Unless your mother was raped by Afghan soldiers you are nothing but another nepali midget.

That's why pathans are afraid of HImalyan Kingdom who's daughter Rani Karnvati chopped nose of 57 Moghul :p::chilli: commanders at Saharanpur lol :bunny:. Go and read history ;)

harami nasal ke midget, pathans only fear allah. When i see nepalis here i feel sorry for their physical state, baghwan was not kind to them.

pathans were first to accept Islam I guess leaving their religion. their bravery is just like Rajputs of Rajasthan and Lahore :P

pathans were first to accept Islam I guess leaving their religion. their bravery is just like Rajputs of Rajasthan and Lahore :P

Accepting one true religion by choice is gift from allah. While when Pakistani vedic people raped and humiliated your kind and made them low caste hindu, that was indeed sign was cowardice which is still true today.

[
No doubt about that, Rajput gave away daughters to become allies of Mughal.

In retur Mughal didn't even allow their own daughters to marry anyone let alone these rajputs. I am looking for more Mughal allies, i am pretty sure every one of them gave away daughters to Mughals.

The Prophet SAWAS said that tribes should give each other their daughters in marriage.

ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE EQUAL

Accepting one true religion by choice is gift from allah. While when Pakistani vedic people raped and humiliated your kind and made them low caste hindu, that was indeed sign was cowardice which is still true today.

Arre jaa yaar, Syed, Sheikh, etc etc.. caste in Islamic world still exists. Humey sab pata hai .. Arabs don't give their daughters to Muslims from any other place. Whi killed Ibrahim lodhi, Bannu? Who took away his wife? Yeh sab baatein edited kar ke achi lagti hai. Don't try to open my mouth, other wise shaan of islamic rulers will dissolve in mud.

jatts are low caste in hindu society, and I am talking about Punjabi jatt. They are shudras.

jatts are low caste in hindu society, and I am talking about Punjabi jatt. They are shudras.

Kami mughal lohar tu bhij mein kiun par raha hai. jha apna kaam kar :laughcry:

Arre jaa yaar, Syed, Sheikh, etc etc.. caste in Islamic world still exists. Humey sab pata hai .. Arabs don't give their daughters to Muslims from any other place. Whi killed Ibrahim lodhi, Bannu? Who took away his wife? Yeh sab baatein edited kar ke achi lagti hai. Don't try to open my mouth, other wise shaan of islamic rulers will dissolve in mud.

Arabs are mixed with blacks, they don't mind giving daughter to other muslims. While mughals toke rajputs girls to marry them or rape them but never allowed any rajput prince to marry girl from Mughal family. What does it tells us?:pleasantry:

Arre jaa yaar, Syed, Sheikh, etc etc.. caste in Islamic world still exists. Humey sab pata hai .. Arabs don't give their daughters to Muslims from any other place. Whi killed Ibrahim lodhi, Bannu? Who took away his wife? Yeh sab baatein edited kar ke achi lagti hai.

Syed, Sheikh etc are not castes. Syed men will marry even an African.

Arabs marry Indian women all the time, and arab women marry non-arabs of similar backgrounds like Persians, Turks, Baloch and afghan who have been living there. It is mostly about cultural and language differences, not castes among Arabs.

Syed women marrying outside is also a cultural issue.

However, this @Shabaz Sharif believes in pure casteism, which he labels as 'biradari' in Pakistan.

Islam is very clear on this issue. Casteism is a social evil.

Arabs are mixed with blacks, they don't mind giving daughter to other muslims. While mughals toke rajputs girls to marry them or rape them but never allowed any rajput prince to marry girl from Mughal family. What does it tells us?:pleasantry:

just because I speak against the evil of racism and casteism that you are promoting, you are calling me names?

One thing for sure in my Pathan community, we do not behave in such a jahil manner and respect everyone sayyid, Mughal, Rajput, jatt etc

Last edited:

Arabs marry Indian women all the time, and arab women marry non-arabs of similar backgrounds like Persians, Turks, Baloch and afghan who have been living there. It is mostly about cultural and language differences, not castes among Arabs.

However, this @Shabaz Sharif believes in pure casteism of the hindus, which he labels as 'biradari' in Pakistan.

Abhe mughal tujhe jats se kiya problem hai? pata hai na hum ne tumare jeson ko lohar bana diya huwa hai. Always knows who is your superior kami logh.

Ab jha Marwat aur Ghilzai se do char ghaliya kha kar rona shuro kar dena. :laughcry:

Jatts are not low caste.

yes, sorry I meant they are high caste, but in the hindu varna system they are on the fourth level because they are not considered Brahmans, Kashatriyas, or Vaishyas,

Abhe mughal tujhe jats se kiya problem hai? pata hai na hum ne tumare jeson ko lohar bana diya huwa hai. Always knows who is your superior kami logh.

Ab jha Marwat aur Ghilzai se do char ghaliya kha kar rona shuro kar dena. :laughcry:

I have no problem with jatts, because we have jatt family members

But I have a problem with the racism and casteism that you and the other guy @Shahmir kashmir are promoting here and playing games

I know your game.

If you are a man, then behave like a man.

It tells us that Rajputs of Rajathan were useless but other hand, other Rajputs liberated Moghul girls from jails who were not allowed to marry even Muslim. LOL

However, this @Shabaz Sharif believes in pure casteism of the hindus, which he labels as 'biradari' in Pakistan.

just because I speak against the evil of racism and casteism that you are promoting, you are calling me names?

One thing for sure in my Pathan community, we do not behave in such a jahil manner and respect everyone sayyid, Mughal, Rajput, jatt etc

I think a Hindu rajput girl from Rajasthanhas dumped him and not interested in his face that's why he is very hyper. Please handle him, because I cannot speak against any one's religion , dushmani mein bhi hum sharafat rakhtey hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom