What's new

MRCA ::: India May Cancel Fighter Competition

This is nothing more than a personal opinion. Even if it was about to cancel could have been done much earlier to save face..haters gonna hate!

i think anything over 12.6 Billion $ for 126 MMRCA will be criminal...

if we keep thinking about high price tags.................then how could IAF would become worlds best airforce???!!!!!!!!!!!

In past IAF was nothing..........but today it is placed in "Top 5 air forces of world"
It's my dream to see IAF as a world leading air force.............INSHAH ALLAH We shall grast it:tup::tup::tup:

ooopssss 20 billion for 126 aircrafts thats freakingly overwhelming ,if any bit of this is true and not a mere speculation by a frustrated Russian than you need to spank the a$$ of your MOD... as when the competition started almost 7-8 years ago the prices were standing at half than what are now....Paying 10 billion more due to carelessness of some retarded corrupts that too when the whole world's economy is shrinking is just a blunder of the century ..... Seriously if its true than better should go with some other platform with equal capabilities ...may be from Russia or from US or even Sweeden

But for that you have to start the bids again and that will take another 5-6 years specially with the turtle way your MODs work ,,,till then RIP for mig-21s

wait a minute - is having aircrafts at any cost is what you guys want?

$20 billion is ridiculous. jump into 5th gen at same or lesser price on F 35. I thought initial price offered to India was 60 million on them...
oh yes the US appologist, I know you would come up with this comment, but you have to offer your F35 probabaly for the next tender that is 2040

F-16IN
f16block70v2910.jpg

if we keep thinking about high price tags.................then how could IAF would become worlds best airforce???!!!!!!!!!!!

In past IAF was nothing..........but today it is placed in "Top 5 air forces of world"
It's my dream to see IAF as a world leading air force.............INSHAH ALLAH We shall grast it:tup::tup::tup:

Sorry to distract your wishes but I can't see IAF as a leading airforce until and unless USA is there ...after her collapse it might be the case who knows .... but till the lion is in the jungle no chance for anyone ..... You don't have much enemies to work with ...One is PAF and other is PLAAF ....IAF always has a taste or rather enjoyed the taste for superior technology and numbers compared to PAF so no worries for you there ....

As far as PLAAF is concerned their rides are not more than over exaggerated machines which are mere medium tech fighters as believed by you guys and a common notion for most part of the west so in this case your mki's ,mk2000, mig-29's coupled with LCA and FGFA will be enough ....so why need to spend more for a less capable machine ...that too when you have alternatives available in Russia and Sweeden

After upgrade of our mki's.........they would have same thing as posses by su35.
No Su35 would be pilot friendly i mean more digitalized , more powerful engine and mostly rcs . Though super mki will be equivalent to Su35:undecided:, think how agile Su35super mki would be.

Maybe its time to start re-considering the F-16 ?...or the F/A- 18
you can ask for what ever you want to support your ailing economy, but it would be wiser for your government to have offered F 35 in the first place during the tenders. But now nothing is going to change its either going to be EF or Rafale.
The cost did not increase, its the Rupees worst performance in recent times that contributed to the price hike

yourfileyr2.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I think India can get a better deal with Super hornets. Also, this can be use in Indian ACs as well. But I guess the kick back is not as good as the European planes.

True that.

Back
Top Bottom