What's new

Mr. 12 condition is now ready to talk with Iran without any precondition

I do not want to entertain your nonsense but you are utterly delusional and ill-mannered pathetic excuse of a man. The ban you received was a warning, so learn to mind your own business.

Fact hurt your feelings? Furthermore, the only thing you're capable of is running to the mods like a little girl. Do you even realise how pathetic you are? Apparently you went to the headquarter section and were almost begging them to ban me. Even mods are finding you pathetic it seems. :lol:

For the record, I do not live in US and have no wish to go there. I won't tell you more.

You're still a slave for them.

I am facts-oriented, research-oriented and results-oriented guy. I notice hypocrisy and evil in many countries, not just in USA. I see no reason to cast Iran in a positive light because Iranian misgivings are an open-secret. And I will call a spade a spade.

Your "facts" are brainfarts.

Not like my views? Ignore me. However, I will not let your lack-of-manners go unpunished. You were warned before, and this is another warning to you. Heed my advice and STFU.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Every time your dirty mouth utters Iran or your dirty hands write Iran, you will be dealt with.

Fact hurt your feelings? Furthermore, the only thing you're capable of is running to the mods like a little girl. Do you even realise how pathetic you are? Apparently you went to the headquarter section and were almost begging them to ban me. Even mods are finding you pathetic it seems. :lol:

You're still a slave for them.

Your "facts" are brainfarts.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Every time your dirty mouth utters Iran or your dirty hands write Iran, you will be dealt with.
@waz
@Dubious

This member continue to provoke, troll and misbehave.

@waz

Like I said earlier, this kid has an obsession with quoting my comments. I don't give them any attention but it seems they're desperate for mine.
Refer to your post # 27, you started this.

You cannot keep your mouth shut, and intentionally provoke other members. Do not cry wolf now.

Refer to your post # 27, you started this.

You cannot keep your mouth shut, and intentionally provoke other members. Do not cry wolf now.

I don't give the slightest toss about you. But like I said, don't mention Iran with your dirty comments and you will be safe. Now go run to the mod.

In any country, only a segment of population is capable of fighting because many will be women and elderly, therefore, 80 million strength is meaningless to highlight. Volunteers from other countries might reinforce local resistance groups at most.
like her defending khoramshahr
Iran_Iraq_War_Khorramshahr_Mosque_Militia.jpg

or him in some other front firing RPG
images

158880_815.jpg

by the way we are 80 million country but we always talked about 20million army if need arises

like her defending khoramshahr
Iran_Iraq_War_Khorramshahr_Mosque_Militia.jpg

or him in some other front firing RPG
images

158880_815.jpg

by the way we are 80 million country but we always talked about 20million army if need arises
Look, anybody can pick up a gun and pretend to be a warrior but I am alluding to well-trained fighters who can challenge a powerful army in the battlefield. Even among young men, only a segment is up to the task. Others are cannon fodder.

When Iran and Iraq were at war in the 1980s, populations of both countries were heavily invested in this matter, and many died in the process. By 1988, Iranian fighting spirit and capability had diminished.

When US-led forces were present in Iraq (occupation), Iraqi Sunni, Iraqi Shia and foreign elements provided substantial resistance to them for a period of time (2004 - 2008) - very large population base invested in this matter (60% of Iraq and more). However, all failed to break US-led forces and gave up in 2008. Muqtada al-Sadr (the face of Iraqi resistance) fled to Iran in 2008 and did not return until Iraqi government agreed to provide him safety cover. US-led forces exit Iraq in 2011 when all seemed well and post Saddam Iraqi political infrastructure was on its feet.

War should be won in military-to-military encounters on the borders, resisting occupying forces does not guarantee victory. If a powerful army is rolling in your cities and locations, then too late for you - your home; your family; everything would be on the line.

It is easy to cheer for resistance groups from a distance but the country is done and dusted.

Last edited:
we can talk to them about tourism, maybe about boeing, things that benefit Iran... but only if they come back to the deal. Else there will be no talks.
No, only trade talks.
But the thing is they don't want to talk about tourism or Boeing, They explicitly said that they want to negotiate on 1- Iran's nuclear program
2- Iran's missile program
3- Iran's security apparatus.
We negotiated our nuclear program with 5+1 group which resulted in the JCPOA, But the United States unilaterally withdrew from it, And we said that our missile program and security apparatus are non-negotiable. Now if we start talking with the Americans it implicitly means that it is an acceptable behavior for the Americans to walk away from a deal that they negotiated themselves to ask for more and it also means that our missile program and security apparatus are negotiable, So negotiating with the Americans is a no no.

But the thing is they don't want to talk about tourism or Boeing, They explicitly said that they want to negotiate on 1- Iran's nuclear program
2- Iran's missile program
3- Iran's security apparatus.
We negotiated our nuclear program with 5+1 group which resulted in the JCPOA, But the United States unilaterally withdrew from it, And we said that our missile program and security apparatus are non-negotiable. Now if we start talking with the Americans it implicitly means that it is an acceptable behavior for the Americans to walk away from a deal that they negotiated themselves to ask for more and it also means that our missile program and security apparatus are negotiable, So negotiating with the Americans is a no no.
First they need to accept the deal, then we can have open talks. It could be about the weather, food, boeing, tourism. However open talks does not mean we guarantee results/agreements or that we MUST talk about certain topics. If they want to talk about sensitive issues like our missiles, we just tell them no, next topic.

Look, anybody can pick up a gun and pretend to be a warrior but I am alluding to well-trained fighters who can challenge a powerful army in the battlefield. Even among young men, only a segment is up to the task. Others are cannon fodder.
those pretend warrior stopped 3rd Iraq Armored Division, 31st Iraq Special Forces Brigade, 33rd Iraq Special Forces Brigade, 66th Iraq Special Forces Brigade, 5th Iraq Mechanized Division, 49th Iraq Infantry Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, 429th Infantry Brigade, two Battalion of Jeish-Al-Shabi paramilitaries, 23rd Infantry Brigade and 3rd Republican Guards Special Forces Battalion. those pretend warrior hold Iraq Army for 1 month, 2 weeks and 5 days , they enabled us to stabilize front-lines at Dezful, Ahvaz and Susangerd, and move reinforcements to Khuzestan. those pretend warriors stood their ground so fiercely that Battles were often fought house-to-house, floor-to-floor, and room-to-room.
now compare it by how fast Kuwait fall

When Iran and Iraq were at war in the 1980s, populations of both countries were heavily invested in this matter, and many died in the process. By 1988, Iranian fighting spirit and capability had diminished.
better say Iran fighting equipment diminished as we had no way to replace them

War should be won in military-to-military encounters on the borders, resisting occupying forces does not guarantee victory. If a powerful army is rolling in your cities and locations, then too late for you - your home; your family; everything would be on the line.
well it's not just Khoramshahr , the city of Abadan was Stalingrad of Iran , because it had several more hours to get prepared t manage stand Iraqi army siege for two years until we later broke the siege .and in 2006 such powerful army failed to advance even for 20km inside Lebanon.

Back
Top Bottom