What's new

Mr. 12 condition is now ready to talk with Iran without any precondition

if the Iranian leadership has not come to the firm conclusion that talking to these imperialists is futile.

as they only understand the language of force. Iran's only logical choice here is to build nuclear weapons and long range missiles able to deliver them to the US mainland and western Europe.

if Khamenei insists on his "nuclear weapons are haram" stance when Iran's enemies have nukes aimed at her, and only believe in the rule of the fist. then he's not fit to be Iran's leader anymore in my opinion.

funny how the wahington tune changed as soon as russia said that it can intervene if iran is attacked.

jab gaaf lagi phat nay
tab khayraat lagi bat nay

Denied by whom and where?
Denied by Russia and the fact that iran stated we don't want s400 or Antey 2500 and stated we want s300.
To be honest Iran have no need for s400 anymore s300 was a stop-gap till Bavar become ready .and we are investing heavily in it so there is no reason buying another system for the same role.

if the Iranian leadership has not come to the firm conclusion that talking to these imperialists is futile.

as they only understand the language of force. Iran's only logical choice here is to build nuclear weapons and long range missiles able to deliver them to the US mainland and western Europe.

if Khamenei insists on his "nuclear weapons are haram" stance when Iran's enemies have nukes aimed at her, and only believe in the rule of the fist. then he's not fit to be Iran's leader anymore in my opinion.
Agreed.
Altho from a purely moral and religious perspective the fatwa is very noble and deserving of praise,however from a purely pragmatic and political perspective it is utter folly....even more so when one is dealing with the neo fascist chumps of this world...oh,and their various assorted lickspittles of course.
Ultimately it gains iran nothing,apart from potentially tying its hands of course.

US just concluded its Operation Inherent Resolve (2014 - 2019), a massive military operation to defeat ISIL across Iraq and Syria. Details in here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Inherent_Resolve

5th major military operation since 2001 = very impressive count in the given time frame.

US is strong in all fronts these days.

Now starting a war after another after another is not a sound foreign policy.
ISIL wasn't a state with 81 million hostile population:rolleyes:

5th major military operation since 2001 = very impressive count in the given time frame.
And no doubt horribly expensive as well,impressively so.

US is strong in all fronts these days.
Yes,even when it comes to the national debt,which is an impressively strong 22.03 trillion dollars[$20,030,000,000,000]

Here is a thought. I have not seen single piece of evidence to back this passing a fatwah against nukes. It is just propaganda. What we do know is Iran had an active program prior to 2003, I don't think all of a sudden nukes became haram since then ;). This is all smoke and mirrors.

I guarantee Iran already has nukes. Iran is not stupid. It would never remain non nuclear in a world where this rabid dog of a nation i.e USA is also a nuclear power.

Think about it, if you were the IRGC, would you really be happy with not having nukes? :lol:

And no doubt horribly expensive as well,impressively so.

Yes,even when it comes to the national debt,which is an impressively strong 22.03 trillion dollars[$20,030,000,000,000]

That guy is obsessed with trying to spread propaganda for the likes of US. He thinks that will get him any points with them.

Last edited:
ISIL wasn't a state with 81 million hostile population:rolleyes:
ISIL was like a psuedo-state at its peak - the most powerful militant entity to have surfaced in the world YET, and it encompassed a large number of battle-hardened members of Al-Qaeda Network and Iraqi ex-military. At its peak, ISIL was controlling 41000 square miles of territory stretching from Iraq to Syria - 10 million people residing within.

Defeating/Routing/Uprooting this organization is by no means a small feat; no power in the Middle East was capable of defeating ISIL on its own, not even Iran and its militias.

In any country, only a segment of population is capable of fighting because many will be women and elderly, therefore, 80 million strength is meaningless to highlight. Volunteers from other countries might reinforce local resistance groups at most.

Last edited:
ISIL was like a psuedo-state at its peak - the most powerful militant entity to have surfaced in the world YET, and it encompassed a large number of battle-hardened members of Al-Qaeda Network and Iraqi ex-military. At its peak, ISIL was controlling 41000 square miles of territory stretching from Iraq to Syria - 10 million people residing within.

Defeating/Routing/Uprooting this organization is by no means a small feat; no power in the Middle East was capable of defeating ISIL on its own, not even Iran and its militias.

In any country, only a segment of population is capable of fighting because many will be women and elderly, therefore, 80 million strength is meaningless to highlight. Volunteers from other countries might reinforce local resistance groups at most.
You didn't mentioned out of that whole area almost 70% of area topography was known to US like back of hand and population ISIL controlled area was hostile to them,which won't be in case of Iran.

That clown has what I call "brown skin syndrome", he worships his white masters. He is a moron, he is obsessed with trying to spread propaganda for the likes of US. He thinks that will get him any points with them. They see his kind as subhumans.
I do not want to entertain your nonsense but you are utterly delusional and ill-mannered pathetic excuse of a man. The ban you received was a warning, so learn to mind your own business.

For the record, I do not live in US and have no wish to go there. I won't tell you more.

I am facts-oriented, research-oriented and results-oriented guy. I notice hypocrisy and evil in many countries, not just in USA. I see no reason to cast Iran in a positive light because Iranian misgivings are an open-secret. And I will call a spade a spade.

Not like my views? Ignore me. However, I will not let your lack-of-manners go unpunished. You were warned before, and this is another warning to you. Heed my advice and STFU.

Back
Top Bottom