What's new

MQM Scheme For BREAK-UP Of PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDF is know for being a place where anyone can come in a take a nasty dump on Pakistan, Islam and the forum as if Express tribune with its nefarious far left & ilsamo-phobic agenda was not enough.
They( the mods) call it wasi khayalee I guess remind me not to give charity money to pdf anymore!

Yeah I know. Sometimes it becomes highly irritating.

Can't face the truth hey. Yeah ban me; perhaps this might SATISFY YOUR EGO.

Such ko bardaasht karna bara mushkil kaam hai.

I am an urdu speaker myself. Anyways just one advice for you. I don't know what happened with you or what problems you faced in your childhood but please for now GROW UP.

You are asking for personal information. Why do you need it? What if your intention is to assault him? What if you're a terrorist or a theif?

Please do not ask for or demand personal information from any individual on a public forum. The moderators can verify his location by referring to his IP addresses.
who the FCUK are you and why are you so worried ?
He is a dumass and was boasting if he should send me his info. Obviously I dont want it but just playing along.
You faggots have taken to support anyone who utter even a single word against Pakistan. Now get lost & dont get so involved ......

who the FCUK are you and why are you so worried ?
He is a dumass and was boasting if he should send me his info. Obviously I dont want it but just playing along.
You faggots have taken to support anyone who utter even a single word against Pakistan. Now get lost & dont get so involved ......

You dont have manners at all. Sitting in the US while claiming to be a patriotic pakistani.

Come back to Pakistan before you practice patriotic rants on this forum.

Aay baray muhibb-e-watan! Rehna amreeka mein aur bharkain dekho.

You dont have manners at all. Sitting in the US while claiming to be a patriotic pakistani.
Come back to Pakistan before you practice patriotic rants on this forum.
Son, I am back & forth......................... I ve made no personal claims but you made it clear you would be willing to accept $$/training from the enemies . That does make you a potential enemy of the state.

Mall Road par "GOR" mein rehta hoon.

Tum WAPDA House aa jana aur larna hai to us kay liyay bhee ready hon.

MUGAR, AMREEKA KON CHORAY :usflag::usflag:

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Son, I am back & forth......................... I ve made no personal claims but you made it clear you would be willing to accept $$/training from the enemies . That does make you a potential enemy of the state.

Yeah right. So what are you going to do; TELL THE ISI.

Mall Road par "GOR" mein rehta hoon.
Tum WAPDA House aa jana aur larna hai to us kay liyay bhee ready hon.
MUGAR, AMREEKA KON CHORAY :usflag::usflag:

I know wapda house. My family ran a arms/ammunition import & distribution business for 40 years very close to it! But I ll spare you karachi bharwa some shame. GOR means nothing to me . These are just civil servants.

I know wapda house. My family ran a arms/ammunition import & distribution business for 40 years very close to it! But I ll spare you karachi bharwa some shame. GOR means nothing to me . These are just civil servants.

Bhai Jan, mein to apna address bata raha tha aapko. Lagta hai keh aapko yaqeen nahein aa raha keh buht say Pakistani aap kay khialaaat say ikhtilaaf rakhtay hein.

This is not some Nazi Germany, where political differences would equal treachery.
Now just learn to live with others and tolerate their opinions.

This is the problem with some Punjabis (not all); they think that the entire country should run according to their whims and wishes. This attitude results in TARGET KILLING OF PUNJABIS in Karachi, Balochistan, Former East Pakistan and Interior Sindh.

Keep on calling this an indian/US conspiracy but the real problem lies in the imperialistic/condescending attitude of some Punjabis. For decades they have been telling others what is good/bad for them.

Bhai Jan, mein to apna address bata raha tha aapko. Lagta hai keh aapko yaqeen nahein aa raha keh buht say Pakistani aap kay khialaaat say ikhtilaaf rakhtay hein.

This is not some Nazi Germany, where political differences would equal treachery.
Now just learn to live with others and tolerate their opinions.

1st off....I respect a fellow pakistani.
I disrespect those who put personalities before country. That is my only issue & you said something that was not very patriotic.
2ndly, if I need to whoop someones *** in Lahore, I dont need to be present in Lahore. I can get it done for me but I have no such urge so keep your info personal and do not push me.

Waffen

we should have a simple strict policy,
a word against the state of Pakistan and the person should get it !

As a Pakistani, when i read your comments I feel sad and vengeful. Fortunately I have lived long enough and hard enough
in Karachi with more Urdu speakers than you may be able to count. Thus I respect the community and feel a part of them.

However buggers like you, deserve the strictest of punishment.

When one group of people start propagating their own view as the only true national view; hatred will soon brew out of this fascist mindset.

Had someone listen to Mujeeb-ur-Rehman earlier, he would not have had sided with the Indians. Just calling him a traitor will NOT RELIEVE THE BURDEN. This ESCAPE ROUTE can't be used everytime.

Well Waffen doesn't represent us urdu speakers. So I hope other Pakistanis won't consider his posts as some general opinion of Urdu Speakers. We Urdu Speakers know what is good for us and that good doesn't lie in hating other ethnicity. We were, are and will be patriotic and loyal to Pakistan. WE might pick up weapons against the enemies of Pakistan but not against the state of Pakistan. You people should consider Waffen's posts a result of something bad which happened with him in his childhood. Child abuse is an issue you know. :)

Waffen

we should have a simple strict policy,
a word against the state of Pakistan and the person should get it !

As a Pakistani, when i read your comments I feel sad and vengeful. Fortunately I have lived long enough and hard enough
in Karachi with more Urdu speakers than you may be able to count. Thus I respect the community and feel a part of them.

However buggers like you, deserve the strictest of punishment.

By the way, who in hell gave you the right to punish me for whatever "CRIME" I committed.

Stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine.

Aik to tum logon nay is mulk ko tora aur ab ghaddari kay certificate bhee khud he issue karnay lagay ho.

Aik to tum logon nay is mulk ko tora aur ab ghaddari kay certificate bhee khud he issue karnay lagay ho.

What you said was a ghaddari kid and everyone can see that. Now stop making mockery of yourself and show some dignity and just leave.

Well Waffen doesn't represent us urdu speakers. So I hope other Pakistanis won't consider his posts as some general opinion of Urdu Speakers. We Urdu Speakers know what is good for us and that good doesn't lie in hating other ethnicity. You consider Waffen's posts a result of something bad which happened with him in his childhood. Child abuse is an issue you know. :)

So you think it's a joke. I actually got my leg fractured by the "PATRIOTIC" goons of "PUNJABI PAKHTOON ITTEHAD" during my childhood in the 90s.

I didn't want to bring this up but now you have opened up my wounds again.

Now don't mess with me.

So you think it's a joke. I actually got my leg fractured by the "PATRIOTIC" goons of "PUNJABI PAKHTOON ITTEHAD" during my childhood in the 90s.

I didn't want to bring this up but now you have opened up my wounds again.

See I know something happened with you in your childhood and it still haunts you. Anyways I think you should learn a lesson now. Doosri tang kiyun turwana chahtai ho bhai. Aik toot gayi wohi kafi hai. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom