What's new

MQM Scheme For BREAK-UP Of PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
MQM is the twin of AL experiment successfully executed in East-Pakistan now Bangladesh.

In East-Pakistan mukti bahini terrorist harassed and terrorized the Bengali intellectuals until they submit. This help create the fake uprising by a pro-communist puppet leader.

In Pakistan MQM has harassed and assassinated migrant intellectuals until they submit. MQM single handedly killed more migrants than any terrorist attack in a campaign proclaimed to fight for rights of migrants. How hypocritical.

It should be disbanded as soon as possible.

:rofl::rofl:

Just remember, there are more than 8million MQM supporters only in karachi.
:hitwall::hitwall:

Those who think that MQM can be crushed by Infantry, Armour and Artillery are living in a fool's paradise.

God forbid, if Pakistan Army launches an operation against this great political movement, a tragedy of such epic proportions will materialize that people would forget 1971.

Rawalpindi and lahore must stop thinking that they deserve to control the whole of Pakistan. This country is not the property of some morons in uniform.

If the Urdu Speaking community is pushed to the wall, then don't whine if we seek the help of Indians, Americans, NATO or Israelis.

If a kafir Hindu or Jew comes to me and gives me weapons, training and money, I will accept it as I WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT FOR MY SURVIVAL.

The establishment and the punjabi majority is eventually pushing us towards the Indian/American side. They will regret it.

Boycott MQM for Ever

The letter where Altaf wrote about ISI

301558_241066495930741_146615158709209_595259_3822  197_n.jpg

Shame on MQM

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who think that MQM can be crushed by Infantry, Armour and Artillery are living in a fool's paradise.

God forbid, if Pakistan Army launches an operation against this great political movement, a tragedy of such epic proportions will materialize that people would forget 1971.

Rawalpindi and lahore must stop thinking that they deserve to control the whole of Pakistan. This country is not the property of some morons in uniform.

If the Urdu Speaking community is pushed to the wall, then don't whine if we seek the help of Indians, Americans, NATO or Israelis.

If a kafir Hindu or Jew comes to me and gives me weapons, training and money, I will accept it as I WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT FOR MY SURVIVAL.

The establishment and the punjabi majority is eventually pushing us towards the Indian/American side. They will regret it.

I don't get it despite all the stupid and highly moronic posts why this guy isn't banned yet. Is morons are getting appreciated on this forum. New policy of PDF?

This pos need to go bye bye....................................
His people have been funded by "outsiders" since long so it wont be a surprise if it happened again as per the urdu speaking troll in post # 19 who happens to be in Lahore .

Thats wrong, I am Urdu Speaking, forefather migrated from India and I am living in Punjab.

I don't get it despite all the stupid and highly moronic posts why this guy isn't banned yet. Is morons are getting appreciated on this forum. New policy of PDF?

PDF is know for being a place where anyone can come in a take a nasty dump on Pakistan, Islam and the forum as if Express tribune with its nefarious far left & ilsamo-phobic agenda was not enough.
They( the mods) call it wasi khayalee I guess remind me not to give charity money to pdf anymore!

Can't face the truth hey. Yeah ban me; perhaps this might SATISFY YOUR EGO.

Such ko bardaasht karna bara mushkil kaam hai.

Thats wrong, I am Urdu Speaking, forefather migrated from India and I am living in Punjab.
Hi, I am punjabi speaking , nice to meet you....................... my mom took a bus from Amritsar in 1947 to Lahore.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Can't face the truth hey. Yeah ban me; perhaps this might SATISFY YOUR EGO.

Such ko bardaasht karna bara mushkil kaam hai.
So when are you moving out of Lahore???

This pos need to go bye bye....................................
His people have been funded by "outsiders" since long so it wont be a surprise if it happened again as per the urdu speaking troll in post # 19 who happens to be in Lahore .

True, I am an udru speaking troll who lives in lahore. It can be verified from my IP address.

Any problems with that? Should I tell you where in Lahore?

^^^^^pls email me your info .
I grew up in Lahore!

You are asking for personal information. Why do you need it? What if your intention is to assault him? What if you're a terrorist or a theif?

Please do not ask for or demand personal information from any individual on a public forum. The moderators can verify his location by referring to his IP addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom