What's new

MQM (news and developments)

i am sure there are Pathans in punjab however we never hear of killings there. this phenomenon of gun culture and mafia and bhatta kahur is only in karachi! the problem is only and only MQM which thrives on ethnic politics! PPP & PML N try to do national politics but altaf only does politics of "MULK TOOT JAYEGAAA" hell MQM started of as JUST PURELY MUHAJIR QAUMI MOVEMENT! they changed the name but not the people hence the mentality is still the same ethnicity centered!

i have been to pindi,sialkot,islamabad & quetta and no where did i find racism like i find in karachi where first thing people ask you is your ethnicity! & depending on your answer treat you in a certain way!

anyways BACK TO THE TOPIC:

please tell me why did the minister of ports & shipping allow the sheep with disease that every country rejected to be accepted into KARACHI PORT???? do they realise the consequences of their action?? if a fire killed 300 people in karachi then these 1000s of sheeps can kill 1000s of people!!!! men,women & children!!!

why is MQM not taking action??? did it get a huge kick back inorder to allow these sheep into pakistan???

those gun cultured afghans have no interest in the other cities you mentioned, they only want karachi. but like i said, we are the truth, we are reality, and nothing but Allah SWT can change that

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3415108 said:
MQM minister resigns as factory owners walk free after bail

KARACHI - Training guns at rival Awami National Party (ANP) that holds the portfolio of Sindh Labor Ministry, Sindh’s Minister for Commerce and Industries Rauf Siddiqui stepped down from his post on Friday to allow a transparent and smooth inquiry into the deadly garment factory inferno. The resignation of the minister belonging to the Muttahida Qaumi Movement has been forwarded to the Sindh governor.
A deadly fire broke out at a garments factory on Tuesday, killing at least 289 workers, including 26 women and six children. Addressing a press conference at SITE Ltd office on Friday, Siddiqui said he personally inspected the site of the burnt factory and there appeared negligence on part of the owners who did not implement Labor Laws. “I have been saying that the department of commerce and industries is working as a facilitator by providing basic facilities like infrastructure, plots, utilities etc.
However, the Labor Department has the authority to ensure strict enforcement of laws and conduct routine inspection of the factories,” he added.
Factories can be established without prior NOC from the Department of Industries, however, there are some industries that need prior permission such as sugar, wine and nuclear factories. The Industries Department has only one inspection authority which is boiler inspection or the Boiler Act 1923/1941.
Meanwhile, the owners of Ali Enterprises handed themselves in to court on Friday to request pre-arrest bail. Police registered a murder case over the fire on Thursday, saying the owners — Abdul Aziz, Mohammad Arshad and Shahid Bhaila — had shown “utter negligence” about workers’ safety. The trio, who have not been arrested, appeared in the high court in Larkana, 450 kilometers north of Karachi and were granted “protective bail” for eight days, their lawyer Aamir Mansoor Qureshi said.

Good to see MQM taking a hard stance on this tragedy. Atleast there is a political party with enough balls to do this. Also Mustafa Kamal and a lot of other prominent MQM members were on the site of the fire helping out and doing a lot of hard work. Hats off to them.

You're the worst kind of hypocrite, pushtunistani traitor, you get friendly with punjabis to attack muhajirs, and on your own forums you abuse them? Who invented the words 'dal khor'? It wasnt muhajirs.
Also, upper middle class punjabis and muhajirs are 99% similar lifestyle and culture wise, you really can't tell them apart at first glance

I have many punjabi friends, they know how to get along with others. On the other hand the few urduspeakers that i met, were unfortunately like u, i am sure there are many good mohajirs who dont vote for MQM.

those gun cultured afghans have no interest in the other cities you mentioned, they only want karachi. but like i said, we are the truth, we are reality, and nothing but Allah SWT can change that

tribal guns are outdated. MQM smuggle good quality guns through sea from india and use it for target killings and other murders.

Just because you grea great great something grandfather was from the general area of Karachi, doesn't mean it's your home, you come from ur little vilages, .

Arey bhayya...yeh kya tamasha hai...? before you accuse them of flooding into Karachi...just remember you too flooded into Karachi from Bihar/UP/Deccan etc...So will it be justified if the Sindhis,Punjabis accuse you of the same thing you accuse the pathans of ?

‘MQM fully cooperating with London police in Imran Farooq murder investigation’

Karachi: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Leader and Member of National Assembly Dr Farooq Sattar on Sunday said that their party is fully cooperating with the London police investigation the murder case of Dr Imran Farooq.
According to a television report, addressing a ceremony held to commemorate the 2nd death anniversary of Dr Imran Farooq, the MQM leader said that they were desperately waiting for the final report of Farooq’s murder, adding that to listen the news regarding the assassination of Farooq was a herculean task for him.
Earlier on Friday, the Scotland Yard said that the London-based MQM leader had plans to start a new political career in independent capacity and a number of people were informed about his political determinations.
The investigators said that the murderers didn’t want Imran Farooq to activate in politics.

Arey bhayya...yeh kya tamasha hai...? before you accuse them of flooding into Karachi...just remember you too flooded into Karachi from Bihar/UP/Deccan etc...So will it be justified if the Sindhis,Punjabis accuse you of the same thing you accuse the pathans of ?

its none of your business

I have many punjabi friends, they know how to get along with others. On the other hand the few urduspeakers that i met, were unfortunately like u, i am sure there are many good mohajirs who dont vote for MQM.

Honestly I hate MQM, i have many pushtun friends, and most of my friends are punjabi. But if you want our home for yourself, that's unacceptable

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3415218 said:
its none of your business

bolti bund hogai teri. I could have said same to u, but i have nothing against all mohajirs...its MQM and their supporters that i hate. And u are one of their member or supporter, though a stupid one.

It;s nt the same thing indians wont get it. And secondly, my grandfather was orphaned and attempted murdered as a kid by scummy indians, he was pushtun, but no one taught him pukhto - he married urdu-speaker. It's different when you love a place call it home FOREVER, but the pathans just come here for money not to make it their home, like it's some dubai or something, they dont care if they leave a mess behind, because deep down in their hearts their home is their little village

bolti bund hogai teri. I could have said same to u, but i have nothing against all mohajirs...its MQM and their supporters that i hate. And u are one of their member or supporter, though a stupid one.

abe afghani tu apne auqaat main rehna sekh ja pehle, main indian to us ke auqaat bta raha tha

tughe bhe main teri afghani auqaat yaad dila raha hn

Honestly I hate MQM, i have many pushtun friends, and most of my friends are punjabi. But if you want our home for yourself, that's unacceptable

Why should i go to karachi? To be bullied or killed by MQM?...I do not belong to a poor family that i would go to hell-hole

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3415232 said:
abe afghani tu apne auqaat main rehna sekh ja pehle, main indian to us ke auqaat bta raha tha

tughe bhe main teri afghani auqaat yaad dila raha hn

Sorry you can not make me a body bag, i am out of your reach. And i am a pashtun, i dont give threats on internet, jab samne honge tab daika jaiga.

Back
Top Bottom