What's new

MQM (news and developments)

mohajir bhai aap tu ghusa ho gaye.....ghuse may aakar aaj pathano ki bori bund lashain na gira dena....aaj apne dosto ko kaho k nagha karain

Pakistani bhai, app ko mein reality check de raha hoon. Try to show both sides of the coin. I am no supporter of MQM either, but I try not to be biased.

Pakistani bhai, app ko mein reality check de raha hoon. Try to show both sides of the coin. I am no supporter of MQM either, but I try not to be biased.

This is where these people claiming to be actual Pakistanis or the like falter..
An actual pakistani doesnt label or differentiate..

But then again.. there are very few actual Pakistani people.. Just lots of Pathans,Punjabis,Balochis(mostly those that still live in areas controlled by the state),Sindhis, Seriakis, Urdu-Speakers, Mohajirs, Chitralis, hazaras. etc etc etc

That live in this land defined by boundaries and ruled by the State of Pakistan..
Par "beghairta nu kahan aandi sharam"..

Listen bhai....Pathans are very fine people , when you are fine with them....if you make them your enemy, they are worst nightmare (no exaggeration, they are used to kill and be killed in homelands)....most people wont say it here, but i have heard that in addition to MQM vs ANP, there is Mohajir vs pakhtun in karachi.....both are killing each other.....As MQM is powerful and organized, so they are killing more.....i know my people, they wont admit defeat....revenge and responding to provokation is in their nature, they are not gandhis or bacha khan...
if i had the power i would pulled out all pashtuns from karachi......they are doing small jobs like driving, watchmen , labour, shops etc and are in millions,,,,which is a big joke....in addition these poor people are getting killed uselesssly......they should come back to pakhtunkhwa and demand opportunities of jobs and facilities from governament...

This is where these people claiming to be actual Pakistanis or the like falter..
An actual pakistani doesnt label or differentiate..

But then again.. there are very few actual Pakistani people.. Just lots of Pathans,Punjabis,Balochis(mostly those that still live in areas controlled by the state),Sindhis, Seriakis, Urdu-Speakers, Mohajirs, Chitralis, hazaras. etc etc etc

That live in this land defined by boundaries and ruled by the State of Pakistan..
Par "beghairta nu kahan aandi sharam"..

believe me i feel pakistani only within kpk, when i step outside kpk, i become "pathan" for other pakistanis.....

believe me i feel pakistani only within kpk, when i step outside kpk, i become "pathan" for other pakistanis.....

I am an urdu- Speaker by Birth..
I see bigotry all over Pakistan.. Its our own choice.. we are not a nation.. we should break up then..
After all.. If you think only KpK is Pakistan.. then we should have different Pakistans..
Aik Kpk Ka Pakistan.. one for Punjab.. One for balochistan.. One for Sindh.. Jinnahpur etc..
Everybody gets their own version of Pakistan while gettin to keep their bigotry.

Our identity as a Pathan/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi/etc is cultural.. to be seen in your family dealings, your household.. your happiness and sadness..your weddings ..
Its not supposed to be worn up on the sleeve like a superiority badge or used for demeaning pride over being better than others.

Sadly.. all of us practice Political ethnicity.. instead of the cultural one we are doomed

The only places I have actually not seen bigotry to THAT extent would be some areas of Karachi....
because it is a melting pot for Pakistanis.. and creates it own cultures.
I know Pathans who are Nothing like the KpK pathans.. but do they deserve bigotry for that?
What of the migrant that came into Punjab? are they deserving of bigotry too?

Unless this mentality of ours changes.. this feudal mindset.. this ego.. this political ethnicity..
Pakistan is going to be finished by the end of this or the next decade.

Listen bhai....Pathans are very fine people , when you are fine with them....if you make them your enemy, they are worst nightmare (no exaggeration, they are used to kill and be killed in homelands)....most people wont say it here, but i have heard that in addition to MQM vs ANP, there is Mohajir vs pakhtun in karachi.....both are killing each other.....As MQM is powerful and organized, so they are killing more.....i know my people, they wont admit defeat....revenge and responding to provokation is in their nature, they are not gandhis or bacha khan...
if i had the power i would pulled out all pashtuns from karachi......they are doing small jobs like driving, watchmen , labour, shops etc and are in millions,,,,which is a big joke....in addition these poor people are getting killed uselesssly......they should come back to pakhtunkhwa and demand opportunities of jobs and facilities from governament...

there is no near end to the bullshitt you speak

and what sort of opportunities awaits you amidst the ANP government in pakhtunkhwa, i mean we would be the last to complain if pashtuns are evacuated from karachi which to be honest will atleast guarentee stoppage of gun smuggling from peshawar, but even if you move back to pakhtunkhwa, even if you make greater pakhtunistan according to bacha khan, even if you have kabul as capital what bright future awaits you??

millions of pashtuns werent stopped doing any business they want in karachi, and im sorry to say they even developed strong transport mini bus mafia which our city made futile efforts to eliminate, naimatullah khan introduced CNG comfortable bus in a futile efforts just to be vanished by pathan transport mafia after few years

are we responsible that a pathan refuses to get educated, considers a gun as his jewellery rather than education, or any pashtun stopped from gaining education ffrom any prestigious institution from karachi, inter board office has been taken over by PSF guys and pathans, and you complain you cant reach high standards inspite of being in millions??

I am an urdu- Speaker by Birth..
I see bigotry all over Pakistan.. Its our own choice.. we are not a nation.. we should break up then..
After all.. If you think only KpK is Pakistan.. then we should have different Pakistans..
Aik Kpk Ka Pakistan.. one for Punjab.. One for balochistan.. One for Sindh.. Jinnahpur etc..
Everybody gets their own version of Pakistan while gettin to keep their bigotry.

Our identity as a Pathan/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi/etc is cultural.. to be seen in your family dealings, your household.. your happiness and sadness..your weddings ..
Its not supposed to be worn up on the sleeve like a superiority badge or used for demeaning pride over being better than others.

Sadly.. all of us practice Political ethnicity.. instead of the cultural one we are doomed

The only places I have actually not seen bigotry to THAT extent would be some areas of Karachi....
because it is a melting pot for Pakistanis.. and creates it own cultures.
I know Pathans who are Nothing like the KpK pathans.. but do they deserve bigotry for that?
What of the migrant that came into Punjab? are they deserving of bigotry too?

Unless this mentality of ours changes.. this feudal mindset.. this ego.. this political ethnicity..
Pakistan is going to be finished by the end of this or the next decade.

you didnt get my point...bigotry is not in kpk...i feel pakisatani within kpk....but when i go to punjab or sindh, i am treated as pathan not pakistani....and i am bombarded with stereotypes associated with us.......my shalwar kameez, face features , gulabi urdu all is noted and receive "khan sahab" from them

you didnt get my point...bigotry is not in kpk...i feel pakisatani within kpk....but when i go to punjab or sindh, i am treated as pathan not pakistani....and i am bombarded with stereotypes associated with us.......my shalwar kameez, face features , gulabi urdu all is noted and receive "khan sahab" from them

a karachi is a place where there are more pashtuns than peshawar is multicultural, but i fail to see peshawar even as near as karachi, you know what i mean?

so what hint of pakistani are you even talking about?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3410632 said:
there is no near end to the bullshitt you speak

and what sort of opportunities awaits you amidst the ANP government in pakhtunkhwa, i mean we would be the last to complain if pashtuns are evacuated from karachi which to be honest will atleast guarentee stoppage of gun smuggling from peshawar, but even if you move back to pakhtunkhwa, even if you make greater pakhtunistan according to bacha khan, even if you have kabul as capital what bright future awaits you??

millions of pashtuns werent stopped doing any business they want in karachi, and im sorry to say they even developed strong transport mini bus mafia which our city made futile efforts to eliminate, naimatullah khan introduced CNG comfortable bus in a futile efforts just to be vanished by pathan transport mafia after few years

are we responsible that a pathan refuses to get educated, considers a gun as his jewellery rather than education, or any pashtun stopped from gaining education ffrom any prestigious institution from karachi, inter board office has been taken over by PSF guys and pathans, and you complain you cant reach high standards inspite of being in millions??

Why not, state is responsible for providing facilities and job oppurtunities to the people in respective provinces.......if pashtuns are going out to other provinces on large scale for jobs, that means they are hometowns are neglected.....there is not a single industrial zone in kpk

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3410673 said:
a karachi is a place where there are more pashtuns than peshawar is multicultural, but i fail to see peshawar even as near as karachi, you know what i mean?

so what hint of pakistani are you even talking about?

are u dumb or pretending to be dumb?

I feel Pakistani in karachi..
but I felt Pakistani when I used to go to the old areas of Peshawar.. and Lahore..or Karachi..
Where the older actual city settlers are and not those whose families came from villages to settle in cities.
There , I felt little bigotry..among those that were originals , established people of those cities..
People from long standing educated families are less likely to be swayed by ethnicity..
At the same time.. the opp is also true.. people from long established feudal families even if educated.. are less likely to let go of their bigotry.

there are very few actual Pakistani people.. Just lots of Pathans,Punjabis,Balochis(mostly those that still live in areas controlled by the state),Sindhis, Seriakis, Urdu-Speakers, Mohajirs, Chitralis, hazaras. etc etc etc

What did you mean by that ?

are u dumb or pretending to be dumb?

i dont see non pashtuns even coming to peshawar and invest, peshawar is one isolated place whereas karachi isnt, i even see lahore as more multicultural than peshawar, it all depends on what type of environment exists in the perticular city for investors, the people in KPK arnt broad minded to welcome non pashtun investors, nor do i see non pashtun settlers there, you complain you are uneasy if you go to punjab or sindh but reality is there are even more pashtuns in karachi then peshawar so there might be something that entire KPK throngs to karachi and to lesses extent punjab, and there is a reason why KPK exists in the state it is today, if KPK was very welcoming to non pashtuns it might have seen thronging investors you know what i mean??

the thing is you guys need to open your mind as a pakistani and a pakistani only, but for you an afghani is a more like a brother to you then other pakistanis, racial profiling punjabis as daal khors or urdu speakers as mohajirs is your norm, you guys seen being a pashtun is a high previlige than being pakistani, we on other hand are people who are multicultural minded, welcoming, big hearted not like you people

i have even been following you in pashtun forums and you appear very biased towards pashtuns, this is your problem

you dont complain the failure of your own people to us, because if they dont have the merits they wont get good high profile jobs and occupy important posts

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3411342 said:
i dont see non pashtuns even coming to peshawar and invest, peshawar is one isolated place whereas karachi isnt, i even see lahore as more multicultural than peshawar, it all depends on what type of environment exists in the perticular city for investors, the people in KPK arnt broad minded to welcome non pashtun investors, nor do i see non pashtun settlers there, you complain you are uneasy if you go to punjab or sindh but reality is there are even more pashtuns in karachi then peshawar so there might be something that entire KPK throngs to karachi and to lesses extent punjab, and there is a reason why KPK exists in the state it is today, if KPK was very welcoming to non pashtuns it might have seen thronging investors you know what i mean??

the thing is you guys need to open your mind as a pakistani and a pakistani only, but for you an afghani is a more like a brother to you then other pakistanis, racial profiling punjabis as daal khors or urdu speakers as mohajirs is your norm, you guys seen being a pashtun is a high previlige than being pakistani, we on other hand are people who are multicultural minded, welcoming, big hearted not like you people

i have even been following you in pashtun forums and you appear very biased towards pashtuns, this is your problem

you dont complain the failure of your own people to us, because if they dont have the merits they wont get good high profile jobs and occupy important posts
Peshawer is mixed city of hindkowans and pashtuns, and has large number of punjabis and urdu speakers (even there is MQM office in peshawer).....In my home town lakki marwat, there are hundreds of biharis who have settled after 1971, they are totally comfortable with us.....In DI khan pashtuns and jats live togather, no ethnic tensions at all....in mianwali pashtun niazis and awans are living in perfect harmony......in hazara and kohat there is no tension between hindkownas and pashtuns...in lahore there are 1 million pashtuns, no problem between locals and them......pashtuns and balochs have no problems with each other in quetta.....lekin sirf karachi may hamara jeena haram he, sochne ki baat he,....there was even punjabi-pashtun itehaad in karachi against mohajir aggression in 80s, you people have had clashes with sindhis and force them to think about sindho desh, balochs of karachi are also wary of you.

Peshawer is mixed city of hindkowans and pashtuns, and has large number of punjabis and urdu speakers (even there is MQM office in peshawer).....In my home town lakki marwat, there are hundreds of biharis who have settled after 1971, they are totally comfortable with us.....In DI khan pashtuns and jats live togather, no ethnic tensions at all....in mianwali pashtun niazis and awans are living in perfect harmony......in hazara and kohat there is no tension between hindkownas and pashtuns...in lahore there are 1 million pashtuns, no problem between locals and them......pashtuns and balochs have no problems with each other in quetta.....lekin sirf karachi may hamara jeena haram he, sochne ki baat he,....there was even punjabi-pashtun itehaad in karachi against mohajir aggression in 80s, you people have had clashes with sindhis and force them to think about sindho desh, balochs of karachi are also wary of you.

the thing is if your KPK was more open minded then all sindhis or punjabis must be going to settle in peshawar than punjabis and pahtuns thronging to karachi, i understand that karachi is a port city so naturally it has more business and more investment, but if karachi was like balochis treated about the gawadar, then karachi wont have been so developed and every ethnicity trying to invade the city, its because karachi wasnt biased to one ethnicity, why do i see urdu speakers, sindhis and punjabis not invading peshawar as the most favoured place to live in because of its tolerance than the opposite happening is because karachi is more welcoming and karachi is more accomodating, everybody feels like home in karachi, i wont see that in peshawar nor KPK, to a lesser extent not in punjab or lahore and not in any way in balochistan(as you said that even balochis are targetted)

i dont see that peshawaris will tolerate a pashtun city becoming non pashtun majority areas, like how karachi has become a non sindhi or non urdu speaking pashtun dominated city

your argument is very weak, and as i said, if pashtuns dont feel enough accomomdated in karachi and think that they are racially targetted then they should leave and develop the peshawar and KPK instead, and i personally have no complains because honestly speaking our areas arnt safe, i live in north nazimabad and our area is very close to the mountains which is very similar to tribal areas, so our area isnt safe, so i will feel more relaxed if our areas become more secured and weaponless

Back
Top Bottom