What's new

MQM (news and developments)

And he is an intelectual, who in real life can't complete a single sentence without some third rate profane expeltives............

"Pakistan is on ventilator, either will it go up from this situation or it will be the death of pakistan, it cant carry on like this" Mustafa Kamal

Last edited by a moderator:
This is MQM's true face and their all out support for India. One should ask them first what they did to Karachi Circular Railway that was once running smoothly? :lol:

when a guy from karachi says that, he becomes indian, the guys from punjb like atif aslam, and countless other artists keep going to india to earn a living but they dont become indian

lalu parsad is given an example not because he is indian but who rescued indian railway which was on a verse of collapse to a profitable organisation, usually the government organisations like railway etc run on subsidy but lalu made it not only functioning but profitable organisation inspite of all the corruption he did like bilour

you may only find handful of indians politicians who dont say bad about pakistan and lalu is one person who is always positive when talked about pakistan

And he is an intellectual, who in real life can't complete a single sentence without some third rate profane expeltives............

the guy is hot blooded, also he gets very insane questions to answer from our immature media, our media needs a good phainty

when a guy from karachi says that, he becomes indian, the guys from punjb like atif aslam, and countless other artists keep going to india to earn a living but they dont become indian

lalu parsad is given an example who rescued indian railway which was on a verse of collapse to a profitable organisation, usually the government organisations like railway etc run on subsidy but lalu made it not only functioning but profitable organisation inspite of all the corruption he did like bilour

First answer what happened to Karachi Circular Railway...
Why do you need Lalu Parsad now? Have you come to agree that your party can't do sh*t?

ROFL why are you comparing Atif Aslam, an individual with MQM, which is a political party? Besides, you know exactly what your leader (Altaf Hussain) said when he was in India. Furthermore, lets not forget that in these 20 years of power or more, MQM has brought Indians illegally, including Dawood Ibrahim, who is considered a terrorist.

the guy is hot blooded, also he gets very insane questions to answer from our immature media, our media needs a good phainty

The day a doctor gets angry on his patients questions, the day a teacher becomes angry on his students questions, and the day apolitician (though I don't categorize himas one) becomes angry on media questions, thats the day they should retire from their professions.

Hot blood and politics don't go together.

If you start shouting profanity on media questions regadless of their stupidity or provocative nataure, it's you who is immature not the media.

First answer what happened to Karachi Circular Railway...

CDGK was the organisation who was trying to revive the age old 70s 80s KCR project before it got no funds, KCR was running on heavy loses because the public wasnt interested and poor people liked to travel on KCR free of cost. now KMC is already making efforts to get loans from japanese government and make KCR an international standard metro system, read some news and then come back

The day a doctor gets angry on his patients questions, the day a teacher becomes angry on his students questions, and the day apolitician (though I don't categorize himas one) becomes angry on media questions, thats the day they should retire from their professions.

Hot blood and politics don't go together.

If you start shouting profanity on media questions regadless of their stupidity or provocative nataure, it's you who is immature not the media.

doctor gets paid by its patients, and so is the teacher, politicians dont, but these stupid media guys just use the opportunity unfairly and in a way to get maximum mirch masala story and its a headache for the politicians honestly

CDGK was the organisation who was trying to revive the age old 70s 80s KCR project before it got no funds, KCR was running on heavy loses because the public wasnt interested and poor people liked to travel on KCR free of cost. now KMC is already making efforts to get loans from japanese government and make KCR an international standard metro system, read some news and then come back

Still on paper. :lol:

Besides, if it happens, there will be massive corruption. $1-2 Billion dollars on railway that is already built.... :rolleyes:

Either you missed my point or you chose to ignore it, but neve mind I'll leave it there.

doctor gets paid by its patients, and so is the teacher, politicians dont, but these stupid media guys just use the opportunity unfairly and in a way to get maximum mirch masala story and its a headache for the politicians honestly

Still on paper. :lol:

Besides, if it happens, there will be massive corruption. $1-2 Billion dollars on railway that is already built.... :rolleyes:

my friend the rail track is age old, the modern engine cant run esp with high speed on this track, second problem is the land mafia's encroachment who has occupied the KCR areas

and its not on paper, the talks of japanese loans will be finalised between december and january and the plans are to start work by april to may

Either you missed my point or you chose to ignore it, but neve mind I'll leave it there.

no i didnt ignore it, all pakistanis know who provocative pakistan media is, and how its playing its immature part to make karachi look like hell, totally exaggerated the situation, the pakistani media is very immature and needs to get matured.

asking questions like if mustafa kamal ignited fire to occupy soldier bazaar market land, and to make serious allegations on media, these politicians should rather sue these allegations blamed on them by media, they can get very rich

When PPP builds Jhoprias on railway tracks, no railway project can succeed here

And he is an intelectual, who in real life can't complete a single sentence without some third rate profane expeltives............

I'm guessing my conversations with the guy never happened!

When PPP builds Jhoprias on railway tracks, no railway project can succeed here

I'm guessing my conversations with the guy never happened!

PPP the same PPP that MQM is an ally with for last 4 years????? :lol::angel:

^^ yes i guess coaltion means showering roses on Prime ministers! & trading of ministries such as ports & governorship of a province along with horse trading of seats in gilgit & azaad kashmir!

^^ yes i guess coaltion means showering roses on Prime ministers! & trading of ministries such as ports & governorship of a province along with horse trading of seats in gilgit & azaad kashmir!

Don't be jealous!

MQM minister for overseas Pakistani speaking with countrymen at the Pakistan Pavilion

Opening ceremony of Arfa Karim IT Media City Project & community epolicing

location of IT city and DHA city on super highway

233826a67be66a810b23a263230da62e_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom