What's new

MQM (news and developments)

i am sure there are Pathans in punjab however we never hear of killings there. this phenomenon of gun culture and mafia and bhatta kahur is only in karachi! the problem is only and only MQM which thrives on ethnic politics! PPP & PML N try to do national politics but altaf only does politics of "MULK TOOT JAYEGAAA" hell MQM started of as JUST PURELY MUHAJIR QAUMI MOVEMENT! they changed the name but not the people hence the mentality is still the same ethnicity centered!

i have been to pindi,sialkot,islamabad & quetta and no where did i find racism like i find in karachi where first thing people ask you is your ethnicity! & depending on your answer treat you in a certain way!

anyways BACK TO THE TOPIC:

please tell me why did the minister of ports & shipping allow the sheep with disease that every country rejected to be accepted into KARACHI PORT???? do they realise the consequences of their action?? if a fire killed 300 people in karachi then these 1000s of sheeps can kill 1000s of people!!!! men,women & children!!!

why is MQM not taking action??? did it get a huge kick back inorder to allow these sheep into pakistan???

i agree MQM is one and only devil in pakistan, if you wipe out MQM bloodshed in karachi will stop, entire sindh will get rid of its dakos, racism and bhatta mafia is all MQM, MQM is still mahajir qoumi movement, PPP will never again use its sindh card nor PMLN the punjabi card and ANP the pashtun card

i agree

does it satisfy your ego? i hope it does

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3411643 said:
the thing is if your KPK was more open minded then all sindhis or punjabis must be going to settle in peshawar than punjabis and pahtuns thronging to karachi, i understand that karachi is a port city so naturally it has more business and more investment, but if karachi was like balochis treated about the gawadar, then karachi wont have been so developed and every ethnicity trying to invade the city, its because karachi wasnt biased to one ethnicity, why do i see urdu speakers, sindhis and punjabis not invading peshawar as the most favoured place to live in because of its tolerance than the opposite happening is because karachi is more welcoming and karachi is more accomodating, everybody feels like home in karachi, i wont see that in peshawar nor KPK, to a lesser extent not in punjab or lahore and not in any way in balochistan(as you said that even balochis are targetted)

i dont see that peshawaris will tolerate a pashtun city becoming non pashtun majority areas, like how karachi has become a non sindhi or non urdu speaking pashtun dominated city

your argument is very weak, and as i said, if pashtuns dont feel enough accomomdated in karachi and think that they are racially targetted then they should leave and develop the peshawar and KPK instead, and i personally have no complains because honestly speaking our areas arnt safe, i live in north nazimabad and our area is very close to the mountains which is very similar to tribal areas, so our area isnt safe, so i will feel more relaxed if our areas become more secured and weaponless

I would agree with this.. unlike the other cities of Pakistan.. Karachi was literally one which took everybody in with open arms.
Where politics dont come into play.. Karachities are the most tolerant lot in the country.. not just of ethnicities.. but of lifestyles as well.
No other city compares to that. Peshawar is a hell hole if you have even the slightest different bit of lifestyle..
but then again.. I dont regard Peshawar as a city.. its just a large village or town.. .as is Lahore.
IF you arent of the city.. you are made to feel it in Peshawar and Lahore.

I would agree with this.. unlike the other cities of Pakistan.. Karachi was literally one which took everybody in with open arms.
Where politics dont come into play.. Karachities are the most tolerant lot in the country.. not just of ethnicities.. but of lifestyles as well.
No other city compares to that. Peshawar is a hell hole if you have even the slightest different bit of lifestyle..
but then again.. I dont regard Peshawar as a city.. its just a large village or town.. .as is Lahore.
IF you arent of the city.. you are made to feel it in Peshawar and Lahore.

karachi accepts who with open arms??? pathans are hated and called taliban sindhis are labelled waderas & balochis are labelled as liyari gang and amaan committe! so who really is welcomed into karachi???

as for hell hole well let's just look at the figures of people gunned down in karachi with the figures of other cities your theory of "open arms" turns into body bags bori baand lashein!

look at mobile theft & house robberies! where do they happen most? in karachi or in your so called "hell holes" of lahore & peshawar???

now back to the topic

please tell me why did the minister of ports & shipping allow the sheep with disease that every country rejected to be accepted into KARACHI PORT???? do they realise the consequences of their action?? if a fire killed 300 people in karachi then these 1000s of sheeps can kill 1000s of people!!!! men,women & children!!!

why is MQM not taking action??? did it get a huge kick back inorder to allow these sheep into pakistan???

& lastly where is altaf bhai since the scotland yard said IMRAN FAROOQ was killed because he wanted to leave MQM?????

karachi accepts who with open arms??? pathans are hated and called taliban sindhis are labelled waderas & balochis are labelled as liyari gang and amaan committe! so who really is welcomed into karachi???

as for hell hole well let's just look at the figures of people gunned down in karachi with the figures of other cities your theory of "open arms" turns into body bags bori baand lashein!

look at mobile theft & house robberies! where do they happen most? in karachi or in your so called "hell holes" of lahore & peshawar???

if karachi is so bad then y dont you guys return to your home places??

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3413388 said:

karachi is my home! now back to the topic please and don't comment if you can't stay on topic friend!

MQM and the factory disaster

MQM minister resigns as factory owners walk free after bail

KARACHI - Training guns at rival Awami National Party (ANP) that holds the portfolio of Sindh Labor Ministry, Sindh’s Minister for Commerce and Industries Rauf Siddiqui stepped down from his post on Friday to allow a transparent and smooth inquiry into the deadly garment factory inferno. The resignation of the minister belonging to the Muttahida Qaumi Movement has been forwarded to the Sindh governor.
A deadly fire broke out at a garments factory on Tuesday, killing at least 289 workers, including 26 women and six children. Addressing a press conference at SITE Ltd office on Friday, Siddiqui said he personally inspected the site of the burnt factory and there appeared negligence on part of the owners who did not implement Labor Laws. “I have been saying that the department of commerce and industries is working as a facilitator by providing basic facilities like infrastructure, plots, utilities etc.
However, the Labor Department has the authority to ensure strict enforcement of laws and conduct routine inspection of the factories,” he added.
Factories can be established without prior NOC from the Department of Industries, however, there are some industries that need prior permission such as sugar, wine and nuclear factories. The Industries Department has only one inspection authority which is boiler inspection or the Boiler Act 1923/1941.
Meanwhile, the owners of Ali Enterprises handed themselves in to court on Friday to request pre-arrest bail. Police registered a murder case over the fire on Thursday, saying the owners — Abdul Aziz, Mohammad Arshad and Shahid Bhaila — had shown “utter negligence” about workers’ safety. The trio, who have not been arrested, appeared in the high court in Larkana, 450 kilometers north of Karachi and were granted “protective bail” for eight days, their lawyer Aamir Mansoor Qureshi said.

MQM lawmakers to donate a month’s salary to victims

Karachi

The legislators of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) have announced that they would donate a month’s salary to the families of the workers killed in the Baldia Town factory fire.

This decision was made in a joint sitting of the senators, MNAs and MPAs of the MQM at the party’s headquarters in Azizabad.

The elected representatives expressed their grief and sorrow over the loss of lives in the tragic incident. They also sympathised with the grief-stricken families. They decided to donate a month’s salary as a token of their concern and to express solidarity with the affected families.

KKF relief goods

The second consignment of relief goods has been sent for the affected families of the Baldia Town tragedy on three trucks by the Khidmat-i-Khalq Foundation (KKF) of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM).

MQM and the factory disaster

MQM praises Siddiqui for resignation

Karachi—The Rabita Committee of MQM has praised Rauf Siddiqui for resigning as the Sindh Minister for Industries and said that he has set an example by resigning position at the call of his conscience.

It said that Rauf Siddiqui has not only resigned but also presented himself before the public for accountability, said a statement issued by the MQM on Friday. —APP

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3411643 said:
the thing is if your KPK was more open minded then all sindhis or punjabis must be going to settle in peshawar than punjabis and pahtuns thronging to karachi, i understand that karachi is a port city so naturally it has more business and more investment, but if karachi was like balochis treated about the gawadar, then karachi wont have been so developed and every ethnicity trying to invade the city, its because karachi wasnt biased to one ethnicity, why do i see urdu speakers, sindhis and punjabis not invading peshawar as the most favoured place to live in because of its tolerance than the opposite happening is because karachi is more welcoming and karachi is more accomodating, everybody feels like home in karachi, i wont see that in peshawar nor KPK, to a lesser extent not in punjab or lahore and not in any way in balochistan(as you said that even balochis are targetted)

i dont see that peshawaris will tolerate a pashtun city becoming non pashtun majority areas, like how karachi has become a non sindhi or non urdu speaking pashtun dominated city

your argument is very weak, and as i said, if pashtuns dont feel enough accomomdated in karachi and think that they are racially targetted then they should leave and develop the peshawar and KPK instead, and i personally have no complains because honestly speaking our areas arnt safe, i live in north nazimabad and our area is very close to the mountains which is very similar to tribal areas, so our area isnt safe, so i will feel more relaxed if our areas become more secured and weaponless
You are the most stupid and bigoted person on this forum.....

karachi is my home! now back to the topic please and don't comment if you can't stay on topic friend!

Just because you grea great great something grandfather was from the general area of Karachi, doesn't mean it's your home, you come from ur little vilages, suck up the economy, mes up the city, and now that it's a 'hell hole' as you say, you can eaily crawl back to your villages, who suffers, US! we are the present and the future, we are the reality and we're here stay. So much for Khi being your 'home', you won't know it means until you abandon your properties in KPK/rural sindh. Urdu speakers and punjabis are the only ones who actual live in karachi with their families, I don't know a single Sindhi/Pathan who compeletely treats Khi as their home.

MQM all set to bring Sindh LG ordinance in SA

ISLAMABAD - Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) is all set to bring ‘Sindh LG ordinance 2012’ in coming session of Sindh Assembly (SA) for discussion and debate on it, which is expected in next week.
“The draft of ‘Sindh LG ordinance 2012’ will be presented in assembly for discussion,” MQM spokesman, Wasay Jalil told TheNation. The Sindh Assembly’s (SA) session is expected to be summoned next week.
It is relevant to mention here that amended version of the Sindh Local Bodies Ordinance was finally agreed after several rounds of make-or-break negotiations between the Pakistan People’s Party and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM).
Soon after the deal between two parties, PPP faced a sudden reaction of other ruling coalition members as Pakistan Muslim League-Q, Awami National Party (ANP), PML-F and NPP part ways from provincial assembly and they termed it a serious conspiracy against the Sindh.
Whereas, the major allied partner’s PML-Q clarified that they have not decided to quit with the government and also termed the resignation of one their party member as an individual act. It was also reported that the ‘metropolitan corporations’ have been introduced in five districts - Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana and Mirpurkhas - which will be run under the elected mayors and deputy mayors.

Peshawer is mixed city of hindkowans and pashtuns, and has large number of punjabis and urdu speakers (even there is MQM office in peshawer).....In my home town lakki marwat, there are hundreds of biharis who have settled after 1971, they are totally comfortable with us.....In DI khan pashtuns and jats live togather, no ethnic tensions at all....in mianwali pashtun niazis and awans are living in perfect harmony......in hazara and kohat there is no tension between hindkownas and pashtuns...in lahore there are 1 million pashtuns, no problem between locals and them......pashtuns and balochs have no problems with each other in quetta.....lekin sirf karachi may hamara jeena haram he, sochne ki baat he,....there was even punjabi-pashtun itehaad in karachi against mohajir aggression in 80s, you people have had clashes with sindhis and force them to think about sindho desh, balochs of karachi are also wary of you.

You're the worst kind of hypocrite, pushtunistani traitor, you get friendly with punjabis to attack muhajirs, and on your own forums you abuse them? Who invented the words 'dal khor'? It wasnt muhajirs.
Also, upper middle class punjabis and muhajirs are 99% similar lifestyle and culture wise, you really can't tell them apart at first glance

Back
Top Bottom