What's new

MQM (news and developments)

Sorry you can not make me a body bag, i am out of your reach. And i am a pashtun, i dont give threats on internet, jab samne honge tab daika jaiga.

afghani to afghanistan ja, tera bacha khan wahan leta hua hai

Why should i go to karachi? To be bullied or killed by MQM?...I do not belong to a poor family that i would go to hell-hole

let's see, when did muhajirs come, 1940s-1970s, when was karachi the best city in pak, the same period, when did peaceful and good pathans come, 1947-1980, when did ANP/afghans taliban like you come 1980 onwards, when did the problems start 1980s. So we can see who made this a hellhole, but dont worry, karma is a ******, you came to hurt us, but now your lovely afhganistan is a worse hell hole :D :D, jesa karoge wesa bharoge. DUsron ke liye gaddha khodte ho na? APne ghar wapis kyun nhi jate, NATO ne 10 guna bare gadhe khode hue hain!!

It;s nt the same thing indians wont get it. And secondly, my grandfather was orphaned and attempted murdered as a kid by scummy indians, he was pushtun, but no one taught him pukhto - he married urdu-speaker. It's different when you love a place call it home FOREVER, but the pathans just come here for money not to make it their home, like it's some dubai or something, they dont care if they leave a mess behind, because deep down in their hearts their home is their little village

well the killings were actually started by the scums on the other side....and we just answered it.

Anyway the rest of your post makes sense and I will leave it at that.

Sorry you can not make me a body bag, i am out of your reach. And i am a pashtun, i dont give threats on internet, jab samne honge tab daika jaiga.

hahaham again with that martial race crap, you know u guys do that with EVERYONE? Heck you even do that **** with other pushtuns. But reality is, most of the pathans i know are half my height, so keep your pseudo threats to yuorself.

let's see, when did muhajirs come, 1940s-1970s, when was karachi the best city in pak, the same period, when did peaceful and good pathans come, 1947-1980, when did ANP/afghans taliban like you come 1980 onwards, when did the problems start 1980s. So we can see who made this a hellhole, but dont worry, karma is a ******, you came to hurt us, but now your lovely afhganistan is a worse hell hole :D :D, jesa karoge wesa bharoge. DUsron ke liye gaddha khodte ho na? APne ghar wapis kyun nhi jate, NATO ne 10 guna bare gadhe khode hue hain!!

yaar dont talk like that, all ANP sympathisers should be shipped out, all the smugglers, weapon mafia, land mafia, transport mafia, drug mafia should be shipped out, then ther will be peace between common pashtuns and urdu speakers

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3415258 said:
apne auqaat main raho, its none of your business

mein meri aukat pe hi hai....its an international forum and everything is everyone's business. deal with it.

well the killings were actually started by the scums on the other side....and we just answered it.

Anyway the rest of your post makes sense and I will leave it at that.

um no, my grandpa was from an isolated mountain village, he barely knew the rest of the world existed. Secondly, NOTHING justifies killing children(he was 3-5, his sister was almost the same RIP)

ANd I'm happy u agree with the rest, finally someone who believes in logic

um no, my grandpa was from an isolated mountain village, he barely knew the rest of the world existed. Secondly, NOTHING justifies killing children(he was 3-5, his sister was almost the same RIP)

There 'n' number of stories like that on this side too.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3415268 said:
yaar dont talk like that, all ANP sympathisers should be shipped out, all the smugglers, weapon mafia, land mafia, transport mafia, drug mafia should be shipped out, then ther will be peace between common pashtuns and urdu speakers

Exactly, I love pushtuns and sindhis, i can;t imagine a karachi wthout them(i mean the normal ones, thheir an intergral part of khi as much as any punjabi sindhi muhajir)
But you afghans, anp sympathisers, taliban, should stop playing the pushtun card and show ur real faces

There 'n' number of stories like that on this side too.

I'll accept that, but the least you could do is call a spade a spade, be it Indian even. Because of n number of stories on the other sides have nothing to do with the others, they were parallel.

karachi is multi ethnic city and none can stop that, its the most tolerant city maybe in the whole south asia, the problem arises when karachi is left alone and nobody takes responsibility of this city, people came from various places earn from here and go back, till these people dont accept to take responsiblity, and those who dont try to return to this city of what they earned, and those who dont create their own stakes in the city, there will be no peace, its time to give back a little to the city it gave us and try to be tolerant peaceful and responsible

karachi needs to grow and develop on international standards and it shouldt be eaten alive by drug/weapons/transport/land mafia and extortionists

even if he is pashtun, sindhi, balochi, urdu speaker or kashmiri or punjabi each should have to be stake holders in its development

Well lets leave karachi to sindhis..mohajirs and pashtuns should leave it. We pashtuns would welcome u mohajirs in KPK, our mehman-nawazi is famous.

Back
Top Bottom