What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

KARACHI: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain Sunday said those who chanted slogan of Roti, Kapra aur Makan’ (food, clothing and shelter) have given nothing to the people in past 62 years.

In his telephonic address to the convention held simultaneously in Lahore, Multan and Rawalpindi, Altaf Hussain urged the people of Punjab to maintain order as ‘MQM has made its way to Punjab’.

He said today people have converged here to save Pakistan which suffers from dual system of education and where children of the poor are made to sit on ground in yellow schools in the absence of chairs.

The MQM Chief said the masses continue to be subjected to atrocities for the last 62 years. He said actually “it our fault who cast vote in favour of defaulters of enormous debts,” asking, “Why do people of Punjab keep voting for plunderers and looters who have been tried before?”

He said the people will have to make a pledge not to support thieves. “It is Allah Almighty who has all the power to decide as to who gets respect and who gets humiliated,” he said citing Quranic verses.

Altaf Hussain said MQM has made its way to Punjab despite all the hurdles put in its way. “MQM is here to paint faces of thieves and looters in black and walk them in streets,” he warned.

Sloganeers of ‘Roti, Kapra, Makan’ failed to deliver: Altaf

i wonder what makes altaf say he is not a looter or plunderer!

Last edited:
KARACHI:

i wonder what makes altaf say he is not a looter or plunderer!

no corruption cases thats why ? the business community of karachi supports MQM with full confidence ,karachi is no ordinary place its a city of 20 mill ppl , no one can sell crap to ppl nor host them al at gun point , its the commercial capital and revenue engine of Pak. Do you think if MQM was bunch of looters than people wil vote for them. Get up and try getting out of your shell yar .

=VrSoLdIeRs;817809]c'mmon yaar dont you know pakistani politics?? PML Q can get seats even after the bloodsheds and blunders, then why cant MQM??? wont come as a surprise to me...

dont "common " or "u know" , plz tel me what way is that ??

yeh so popular that 2 of their leaders were murdered in Punjab ?

OMG, :angry:you are now dropped to that level.... i was not expecting such thing from you...

remember first attack on BB was in Karachi on his reception....

BTW, i don't wana go to such an stupid debate but ur post has exposed you.:angry: Thank you for you views..

Mustafa Kamal is a family friend of my family and let me tell you, he is not rich.

He did his BBA from Malaysia because his uncle (who lived in Brunei back when my family lived there) took him in and sponsored his education.

Get your facts straight before blabbering like a baboon.

Geez...i don't know why people living in punjab are so misinformed about MQM.

ahhh great..... someone in this thread was claiming that he went abroad by selling his own property and now you with yet another brain fart........:haha:

his uncle sponsored him.......lol:haha: wait and see, anyone other will comeup with anyother fart.....lol

My point is that MK is only person with MQM to showcase, why it do not bring other bhaiiiiis to front....?

before u answer to my question let me anwer first.... simple other are bloody ghundasss.....

Last edited:
no one can sell crap to ppl nor host them al at gun point , its the commercial capital and revenue engine of Pak. Do you think if MQM was bunch of looters than people wil vote for them. Get up and try getting out of your shell yar .

being MQM's worker, you still think that people vote for them,,,,:haha:

i can't stop laughing....:rofl:

after MQM's convention, this is clear that they have failed to convince punjab,, as very few people attended the convention, most of them were imported. you know what i mean.

being MQM's worker, you still think that people vote for them,,,,:haha:

i can't stop laughing....:rofl:

maybe people vote de dn bcz jab kisi mulk ka president zardari ho sakta hai tou wahn kuch bhi ho sakta hai

hahaha....may be :suicide:

“Pakistan is the only country with freedom of thought and even freedom of action. Do whatever you want. Broke the law? Don't worry, Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad!”~

ahhh great..... someone in this thread was claiming that he went abroad by selling his own property and now you with yet another brain fart........:haha:

his uncle sponsored him.......lol:haha: wait and see, anyone other will comeup with anyother fart.....lol

My point is that MK is only person with MQM to showcase, why it do not bring other bhaiiiiis to front....?

before u answer to my question let me anwer first.... simple other are bloody ghundasss.....

I see 'Parha likha punjab' is not working out for you :rofl:

The previous poster said Mustafa Kamal sold his property to pay for his MBA. I was talking about BBA. Learn to READ.

His uncle brought him to Brunei because there was an operation going on against MQM party members back then. He then sent him to Malaysia for his bachelors degree. My Brother was his roommate in Sunway College, Malaysia.

Altaf warn feudals

Sunday, 25 Apr, 2010

MQM Chief Altaf Hussain has shot out a warning to feudals in the Punjab. In the largest ever convention of the party in the province, Altaf Hussain says the massive gathering is aimed at freeing the people of Punjab from the clutches of feudalism.

Simultaneously addressing huge crowds which gathered in Lahore, Rawalpindi and in parts Punjab, the MQM Chief said that political slogans, promising the people of Punjab food, clothing and shelter have been raised for the last 62 years, but residents still have nothing.

The MQM chief says that his party's resolve to save Pakistan is stronger than ever. He believes that the large crowds that have gathered at these conventions are also here to save Pakistan.

He added that this is just the beginning of MQM's journey into the province of Punjab.

Altah Hussain claims that in the past, the MQM has not been allowed to campaign in the province. He also spoke about the Kashmir issue and said the matter cannot be resolved without taking the Kashmiris themselves into confidence. -DawnNews

Brave mesage by MQM to feudals ... """pack your bags "" time to leave morons

:pakistan:

So will u again make another wrong point by calling MQM an ethnic party? Plz my humble request, study about pak politics then make offensive posts, bcoz u r not only member u r moderator. I apologize if i hurt ur feelings.

yes. they are still an ethnic party. u also need to see how many ppl of the city actually vote and those who vote belong to which ethnicity. so data which u r providing to prove ur point is incomplete.
furthermore u need to look at those who stand against MQM and how many and which vote do they get.

yeh so popular that 2 of their leaders were murdered in Punjab ?

Benazir Bhutto was first attacked in Karachi , then in Rawalpindi and MQM was very much part of the regime that killed Benazir as it was part of the regime that killed her father.

Anyone can come and go in Panjab as this province is by and large the most acessable province with absloute feedom of movment and even if you are not from the province , you wont even be noticed when you came and when you were gone. Its as simple as that

This is yet another 'giri hui harkat' on MQMs part to say that the leaders of PPP were murdered in Panjab so go do attacks there and leave the 'Mohajir'. This is what Altaf said in the 'Open Letter to Sindhi Mothers , Sisters, Elders and Youth'

letterq.jpg

CM Panjab was recently castigated for saying that Taliban should not target Panjab , well look here what Mr Altaf had to say after the assasiantation of Benazir , bscailly saying that go take your revenge from Panjab!

Here is the letter in full from MQMs own website:
http://www.mqm.org/English-News/Jan-2008/ah-letter-06-01-08.pdf

As far as Zulifikar Ali Bhutto is concerned well actually MQM was started by Gen Zia ul Haq to counter PPP in Sindh and Altaf Hussain cabbie was a good pilla of Zia , this is a fact.

MQM was as much part of the regime that killed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as it was part of the regime that killed Benazir Bhutto.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom