What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

per woh jo altaf bhai hain na (frog) bus Allah unne jaldi pakistan bolaye

stop calling Mustafa Kamal a common man,,,,he was pretty rich man,,,,Mustafa Kamal is an MBA from University of Wales in UK and under graduate from Malaysia...common man :crazy:

And do you guys only have one man Mustafa Kamal to showcase????
ohhh sorry i forgot that others r mighty bhaiissss of their region.

DO u know he sold his plot /house to go UK for MBA?

Other than MQM's politics I didn't understand one thing. Why there is so much fuss over their entrance in Punjab politics. Jahan itni sari parties hain wahan yeh bhi politics kar lai gi. I main itna shor machanai wali kia baat hai. MQM hi punjab main ja rahi hai koi Dinosaur to nahi ja raha.

:rofl:

Other than MQM's politics I didn't understand one thing. Why there is so much fuss over their entrance in Punjab politics. Jahan itni sari parties hain wahan yeh bhi politics kar lai gi. I main itna shor machanai wali kia baat hai. MQM hi punjab main ja rahi hai koi Dinosaur to nahi ja raha.

:rofl:

exactly ... what is the fuss .. let them come in run their campaign election will prove it all .. if MQM not accepted by punjabis than its all over untill next elections !

DO u know he sold his plot /house to go UK for MBA?

no all he know is MK is son of some big busines tycon with lots of political links ... i questioned if he can enlighten us a bit more but so far no answer !

Pakistanis have not only lack tolerance but we also master the skill of unmature politics. I have never supported AH/ MQM and I know that I will never support them, but I know that people from Karachi are patriotic Pakistanis like the rest of people in Pakistan so please criticse MQM but not the Karachites.

If someone in Punjab doesn't like MQM then he/ she must not support them and wasting our energies here is not sensible. If PML-N and others have the freedom to conduct politics in Karachi then MQM, ANP and other parties have the right to do so as well.

Take it as a positive change this may help a regional party to become a part of the national scene which means better unity amongst the Pakistanis.

:pakistan:

no all he know is MK is son of some big busines tycon with lots of political links ... i questioned if he can enlighten us a bit more but so far no answer !

loling.....................:rofl:

yes their corruption is better and finest then "MQM bhatta khori", when your nawaz forms govt, he eats away all the tax money of pakistani people.

these stories are made just to defame MQM, because this party has emerged from karachi, i lived in karachi, never saw them collecting bhatta, go to karachi and ask from the business men, how much bhatta they collect, youll be shocked to learn the misinformation existing in your province..

lolz. defame? well i have got many friends from karachi and they all have seen wat happens when u dont give bhatha. and by all means ill prefer someone to steal from my tax money rather than come to my house and harass my family. deny it as much u want, it wont make any difference to me. i have heard all this directly from people who are witness to all this.

Seriously i didnt expect this from moderator !

oh please tell me wat else would u not like to hear from a moderator. ill try to adjust my views. im not legalising corruption. im saying that ill prefer corruption over bhutha khori. about mqm gettin votes, well its all ethnic vote which they rely on. wait an see wat happens to them in punjab.
and no its not jealousy, its hatred.

bhai kah rehte hain ap dreams ko rehne do reality dekhne ki kosish kro
woh agar yahan aye na tou koi murder kre na kre un k apne log kr dege(INSALLAH):sniper::sniper::sniper:

exactly. how can a person whose party is involved in so much killings can dare come to pakistan. he is nothing more than a dawood ibrahim of pakistan.

How old is Altaf bhai?

I am waiting for the day when i could say - Altaf bhai tu zinda hai - Altaf bhai tu aaj bhi zinda hai :lol: (joking - Allah Jannat naseeb karay bechare ko Aameen)

Make Mustafa Kamal the new chairman of MQM and i think it will dramatically improve the reputation of MQM in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom