What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

Country cannot afford politics of confrontation: Farooq Sattar

MULTAN: Federal Minister for Overseas Pakistanis and MQM’s Parliamentary leader, Dr. Farooq Sattar said that in prevailing circumstances, the country cannot afford any confrontation, adding that national consensus is desperately needed for national, political solidarity of the country.

Talking to the media after attending a breakfast hosted by PML-N central leader, Makhdoom Javed Hashmi, Dr Sattar pointed out that Makhdoom Javed despite party affiliation had always kept contact with other political leadership and termed the meeting as a part of reconciliation between the two party leaders.

PML-N central leader, Makhdoom Javed Hashmi speaking on the occasion said that “We welcome MQM in Punjab, adding that as the PML-N has its right on Multan, similarly other political parties of the country including the MQM, the PPP and the JI have their rights on the city. He also termed the political parties as the symbol of the federation in the country by stating that all the political parties despite gaining influence in the limited areas should cerate their vote banks throughout the country, adding that the MQM has extended itself from Sindh to Punjab and this change will cause positive effects in the national politics.—Agencies

Welcome to Daily Regional Times Online Newspaper

Javed Hashmi is one of the best politicians in Pakistan!!!

and mark my words, MQM will secure some seats from punjab in the next elections, but it wont be cause of 'altaf bhai ka falsafa' it is because pakistani politics is done that way!!!!

PML Q after making the biggest blunders in pakistan history got seats they why cant MQM???? buhat 'bikao maal' hai pakistan main!!!

Asim please don't be naive! Altaf BHAI ki jaan ko khatra hai karachi mein! dekho bibi ko maar diya musharraf ko marnaay ki kosish kii! altaf bhai becharay masum insaan hain jinki jaan ko khatra hai! 12May proved that how scared should BHAI be from returning! (HOPE YOU SEE MY SARCASM)!

on a serious note i think instead of teaching tables in urdu medium schools in karachi they should teach the following:

MQM bohat naiik jamaat hai
MQM kaay quaid Jinnah saay baray hain
MQM kaay quaid british hain
MQM kaay quaid kehtay hain Pakistan ek ghalti hai
Lekin MQM kay quaid ka matlab kuch aur thaa!

:lol:

aray aik lesson to bhool gaye

MQM kay quaid nay aik dafa josh main aa kar Pakistan ka flag :pakistan: hi jala dala woh bhi 'Pakistan kay quaid' kay mizaar par.. phir unkay khilaf FIR kati on 14th August 1979 ( jiska number tha SP/E/CE/89-37657 Karachi) :devil:

aur 9 months kay liye 'andar' ho gaye :welcome:

oh please tell me wat else would u not like to hear from a moderator. ill try to adjust my views. im not legalising corruption. im saying that ill prefer corruption over bhutha khori. about mqm gettin votes, well its all ethnic vote which they rely on. wait an see wat happens to them in punjab.
and no its not jealousy, its hatred.

So if they get votes on ethnicity, then u shld know that only 40% of karachiites are urdu speaking, rest are from different ethnicity and they also had Mayor in Hyderabad, Mirpurkhaas and got number of votes from the urband/educated sindh, can u tell me how they got votes from Gilgit Baltistan, and do u know MQM also have strong presence in kashmir also, previous President of kashmir was from MQM. So will u again say that MQM get votes on ethnicity?

"And u r asking wat else would i not like to hear from a moderator"

I think all moderators of PDF are awesome, they are doing there job well, but u again made another wrong point, which i was not expecting from moderator, u said MQM get votes on ethnicity, i i have proved that MQM not get votes on ethnicity.

And u will say MQM pakhtun dont like MQM, then play this video, this is from ANP chif;

So will u again make another wrong point by calling MQM an ethnic party? Plz my humble request, study about pak politics then make offensive posts, bcoz u r not only member u r moderator. I apologize if i hurt ur feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're most welcome.
:smitten:

I am not against people of Karachi but I don't like BHAIIS!!!

yeap, we are not against people of Karachi, but MQM is a bunch of ghundas thus not acceptable........

look PPP is also from Karachi but popular in punjab....:agree:

yeap, we are not against people of Karachi, but MQM is a bunch of ghundas thus not acceptable........

look PPP is also from Karachi but popular in punjab....:agree:

But the 90% of karachiites supports MQM :), and MQM is acceptable for karachiites, but there is propaganda in Punjab, that is why they hate MQM, karachiites knows well MQM that is why they vote MQM, they have seen MQM functioning, but for Punjab, they dont vote MQM, coz they only vote on "suni sunai" they havent seen MQM. They should give one chance to MQM, and i m telling u, u will feel proud after voting MQM.

=VrSoLdIeRs;817240]and mark my words, MQM will secure some seats from punjab in the next elections, but it wont be cause of 'altaf bhai ka falsafa' it is because pakistani politics is done that way!!!!

What way is that ??

MQM does politics of ethnicity and the violence in Karachi is a direct result of this.

I have been very surprised on many occasions that people from Karachi have no issue describing people in the city on the basis of ethnicity.

I mean from small things like playing cricket are also not spared. I have heard it myself a fellow narrating a story about how they were playing cricket and 'Sindhis' came to the cricket filed and a fight broke up. Errrr ok so 'Sindhis' came to the ground a fight broke up ?!?

On another occasion (this is again firsthand knowledge ) an MQM supporter was asked why Altaf Hussain has run away to London.
So the guy responded that you see when Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was being persecuted in Mecca so he migrated to Madenia , on this of course he was blasted at like anything. I mean how dare a low life life Altaf Hussain be compared to the Holy Prophet but MQM supporters have no problem with this.

MQM cannot just wash off it hands from the murder of countless people including but not limited to Hakim Saeed.

It is offensive to read that MQM is 'creator and savior' of the country, this mentality is there in MQM as well as its sympathizers. When Musharaf came to power so the talk in MQM cirecles was that 'ab mulk ki qayadat mulk kay asli warison kay pass aa gai ha' ( i.e now the leadership of the country has come to the true heir of the country ).

During Musharraf time mostly Urdu-speaking people were given govt posts and this was done very blatantly.

Let me tell you up front you are NOT the heirs of this country , this country is not the 'virasat' of anyone.

This mentality of being the 'true heirs' of the country was demonstrated recently by Mustafa Kamal also where in one of the interviews, while waffling other garbage , he uttered that 'we own Karachi'.

Let me add here again , that you DO NOT 'own' Karachi and any attempts of turn it into Jinnahour or Mohajarpura or whatever will not go un-noticed and corrective action will be taken against such activities.

Such things don’t go unnoticed and this is not a new thing , when the first wave of migrants came in 1947 , they 'demanded' that land be allotted to them as they claimed that they had lots of land and gardens back in india which the have left to come to the new state , its beacuse of this there are jokes about 'pudinay kay bagh' that they made faulty claims about having 'pudinay kay bagh' ( gardens of mint , the mint which is small plant ) to get land in the newly formed state as the ownwer ship of the new state had somehow majically and automaticaly become theirs.

The demand for creating 'new' admisntrative units , in which we see more areas coming under Karachi, has its roots in this mindest also.

MQMs running of torture chambers and training of terrorists like 'Fahim Commando' ( stupid name by the way ) is well documented and on record. How can such a terrorist organization be allowed to spread it tentacles to other parts of Pakistan ?

MQM will have to come clean if they are to break away from their current image

First of all they have to distance themselves from Altaf Hussain

They have to redeem their acts of murder and give justice to those who were targeted by them , including but not limited to members of MQM-Haqiqi

Also MQM leader ship will need diversification, it cannot be only 'Muhajir' based ( this is another thing I don’t understand why some people continue to call themselves as refugees as Mohajir means refugee )

I think the name and acronym MQM will also need to changed as this is synonymous with 'Muhajir Qaumui Movment' and just changing Muhajir to Mutihidda is not enough.

Pakistan is one country and there can be no 'no go areas' in it. Just like the no-go areas in FATA should be eliminated the 'no-go' area that MQM has created in nine-zero should also be eliminated.

Once these corrective actions have been done, then perhaps this party will have wider appeal other wise it'll be viewed only as a party doing ethnic politics mixed with violence and anti-state mindsets.

Last edited:
But the 90% of karachiites supports MQM :), and MQM is acceptable for karachiites, but there is propaganda in Punjab, that is why they hate MQM, karachiites knows well MQM that is why they vote MQM, they have seen MQM functioning, but for Punjab, they dont vote MQM, coz they only vote on "suni sunai" they havent seen MQM. They should give one chance to MQM, and i m telling u, u will feel proud after voting MQM.

PLEASE PROVE ABOUT 90% KARACHITIES SUPPORTING MQM! i am from karachi & i don't support MQM at all!!!

MQM does politics of ethnicity and the violence in Karachi is a direct result of this.

Once these corrective actions have been done, then perhaps this party will have wider appeal other wise it'll be viewed only as a party doing ethnic politics mixed with violence and anti-state mindsets.

will you bring the military personnels and generals who initiated operations against MQM and killed their workers, will nawaz sharif and PPP be brought to justice for what they did to karachi in 1990s, and will this all be compensated in any form????

nawaz is pretty doing as much as regional politics as MQM so, now the question is you are putting too much stuff in our table to do, what will you do to exterminate regional politics, will you change the mind set of an average punjabi that nawaz party is not a punjab party??? will you clear the hatred and racism in an average punjabi against the urdu speaking community in karachi?

like in this forum the people are coming out with lots of racist words, like bhiyya, bhai etc, we can attack your ethnicity, but we wont. this indicates your racism and hatred..

What way is that ??
c'mmon yaar dont you know pakistani politics?? PML Q can get seats even after the bloodsheds and blunders, then why cant MQM??? wont come as a surprise to me...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

bit off topic... i love this george galloway guy.. one of the very few lords who can actually stand up for the right!!!

stop calling Mustafa Kamal a common man,,,,he was pretty rich man,,,,Mustafa Kamal is an MBA from University of Wales in UK and under graduate from Malaysia...common man :crazy:

And do you guys only have one man Mustafa Kamal to showcase????
ohhh sorry i forgot that others r mighty bhaiissss of their region.

Mustafa Kamal is a family friend of my family and let me tell you, he is not rich.

He did his BBA from Malaysia because his uncle (who lived in Brunei back when my family lived there) took him in and sponsored his education.

Get your facts straight before blabbering like a baboon.

Geez...i don't know why people living in punjab are so misinformed about MQM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom