What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

furthermore u need to look at those who stand against MQM and how many and which vote do they get.

wel i thought a mod might have some knowledge ... FYI sir , haqiqi was formed by esbailishment , if u wish to know the vote count try googling how many seats they won in last 3 elections hope that will give u answers

=pakdefender;818429]
letterq.jpg

look here what Mr Altaf had to say after the assasiantation of Benazir , bscailly saying that go take your revenge from Panjab!

where does it say punjab ??

OMG, :angry:you are now dropped to that level.... i was not expecting such thing from you...

BTW, i don't wana go to such an stupid debate but ur post has exposed you.:angry: Thank you for you views..

oh yeh wht level is that care to elaborate mr:flame:

=WAQAS119;818185]ahhh great..... someone in this thread was claiming that he went abroad by selling his own property and now you with yet another brain fart........:haha:
his uncle sponsored him.......lol:haha: wait and see, anyone other will comeup with anyother fart.....lol

My point is that MK is only person with MQM to showcase, why it do not bring other bhaiiiiis to front....?

few posts back your point was MK was nothing and his father was some big shot busines man with political links i asked you how u know but u never came up with answer !! now you have changed your stance .. i am sory but i thnk u realy have no idea what u are talking about !

dont "common " or "u know" , plz tel me what way is that ??
i did 'c'mmon' because it was common sense dude... buhat maal bikta hai yahan, from votes to souls!!!

as i gave u an example bloodshed in jamia hafsa and balouchistan still PML Q got seats from both the provinces!!!

we all know Maulana diesel, he is chairman of your kashmir comittee

so called operation againt MQM in 90s still they are in coalition with the same parties

mushy got a guard of honor when he left

zia hanged bhutto but maulana kausar was in his senate

PML N was zia's baby n they removed him from the constitution in the current amendment

i think i have enough examples to prove my point, that how in pakistan politics is done??? :)

^^^ sir ji us banday ka 'jigar' hai!!!!

other parties block the roads with containers, takes off police/rangers and let their 'workers' have a nice lil shootout!!!!

MQM Punjab me ghareeb or middle class tabkay ki numaindigi k liye ae he is me unka koi personal faida nhi !!!!Jo yeh kehta he k unke ane se Punjab me badamni phelay gi to ye fazool baat he kyunke KARACHI me target killing ke waqiat me land mafia ka bara hath he or isme RAW or MOSAD ki involvment bi pae gae he !!!
Ab yeh faisla toh PAKISTAN ke logon ko krna he k MQM PAKISTAN me inqalab la sakti he kyunke yeh aakhri waqt he PAKISTAN ko bachane ka !!!

few posts back your point was MK was nothing and his father was some big shot busines man with political links i asked you how u know but u never came up with answer !! now you have changed your stance .. i am sory but i thnk u realy have no idea what u are talking about !
lol, first understand the post before replying.....:haha:

Altaf should return if ‘sincere’ with nation: PML-N

Altaf should return if ‘sincere’ with nation: PML-N

Updated at: 1720 PST, Monday, April 26, 2010 ShareThis story
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Muslim League-N leader Siddiq al-Farooq said Monday that Muttahida Qaumi Movement leader Altaf Hussain should return to the country by giving up his British nationality if he is sincere with the Pakistani nation.

Addressing a news conference in the federal capital, he said that nobody would trust Altaf’s social and economic plans if he did not come back.

The MQM chief and his party had always worked under the patronage of dictators, feudalists and capitalists, he said, alleging even today the party was sitting in the lapse of feudalists.

Al-Farooq said that the MQM history was bursting with ethnic riots, murders, extortion and establishment of torture cells.

He announced that his party would soon launch political activities in Karachi and Hyderabad soon.

wel i thought a mod might have some knowledge ... FYI sir , haqiqi was formed by esbailishment , if u wish to know the vote count try googling how many seats they won in last 3 elections hope that will give u answers

and mqm was formed by....?

im not interested in looking into who won and with how many seats. the one who first came up with the argument should consider reconsidering his analytical approach.

wat else show the mod know? plz

=ajpirzada;819882]and mqm was formed by....?

Altaf .... !

ajpirzada ... u need to look at those who stand against MQM and how many and which vote do they get

=pak-marine ... FYI sir , haqiqi was formed by esbailishment , if u wish to know the vote count try googling how many seats they won in last 3 elections hope that will give u answers

=ajpirzada im not interested in looking into who won and with how many seats.

here is all i could do :hitwall:

If three years ago someone had told me that MQM can and would hold simultaneous convention in Lahore, Multan and Rawalpindi—completely ignoring whether the convention would be successful or not—just the fact that it could and would, I would have replied to that crazy person with such crazy suggestion—are you from moon?

The answer would have been similar if three years ago someone had suggested to me that supreme court chief justice would stand-up to mighty might of our military, or the fact that a political party like PML-Q—despite having the backing of military and establishment—would miserably lose a general election in Pakistan.

It seems like despite so many problems our country is facing, miracles are starting to happen; it could also be that miracles are happening because we are facing so many problems and are in such mess.

It would have been unthinkable of MQM penetrating Punjab, if there weren’t such corruption, misgovernment, and absolute lack of sympathy for peoples’ problems from federal and provincial government.

Politics is a zero-sum game, and initially the biggest loser from MQM’S gain in Punjab would be PPP—which currently has a large presence in the province–and is the party governing in center. It is natural that lots of blame is being directed at PPP for all the problems. If I were a PPP leader and party think tank, or for that matter party leader or think tank from any party in the province, I would be very nervous after today’s MQM convention.

The MQM leadership got a whole week of TV time to clarify its policies, and clear misconceptions about it. I think they did a great job. People who still have misconceptions about them will slowly realize that they are not what they were led to believe.

This doesn’t mean that all potential voters will vote for MQM right away in next election, it means that they won’t look at it from that prejudiced angle with which they used to look at it because of so many misconceptions about it. This withering away of misconceptions about MQM is probably the biggest achievement of this convention. MQM has truly taken its first major step towards becoming a mainstream political party in Pakistan.

It has successful combination of middle-class leadership and organization. It is very hard to ignore the party’s message, especially if you are a poor or middle-class person, who has been more or less ignored for past 62 years.

As MQM becomes a mainstream party, it would feel less threatened and would not even need to be involved in violence-based politics. This is probably the only flaw left in the party, and it should get rid of it as soon as possible.

If status quo continues–as it is likely that it will–because it is not in the mainly feudal nature of PPP and PML-N to change, MQM can and will become a major factor not just in Sindh but everywhere.

Even if the MQM had not been able to attract thousands of people, the fact that it was able to host a convention in Punjab would have been enough to give it an A+. Now it deserves more than an A+.

Out of nowhere, Pakistani politics just became lot more interesting.

Stop with the pointless and tasteless jokes about the MQM and Altaf please.

If you want to engage in infantile comments then go on you tube. The majority of the comments on this thread are childish and have ruined the thread.

If you do not have any constructive or insightful comments to post then don't post.

I am of the impression that MQM is the true secular party of Pakistan with secular leaders. Good for Pakistan if one more party emerges strongly.
Probably the one party which does not always shout about Kashmir. And consequently will not be able to solve it because the others will cash their 'soft' stance towards India. But their rise in influence will make other parties feel that relations with India need not be shunned. I would like to see MQM in the role of the largest opposition in Pakistan with PPP in power. In that configuration the country will be doing its best and its relations with India will be best IMO.

"Altaf said the Kashmir dispute would be solved once the Kashmiri people are included in the negotiations to carve out a solution in line with their own wishes, adding that the MQM would resolve the Kashmir issue."

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I would say that the MQM is smart enough to realize that they can't ignore the Kashmir issue and how most Pakistanis view it if they are to be successful as a national party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom